Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019
Black Friday 2019 – Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019
Like every year, in celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Secure Online Desktop is pleased to offer its amazing discounts on all products Cloud.
Get your Cloud service at half the price for a year! With long billing cycles like that will be semi-annual or annual exploit this incredible offer for longer
You have a whole weekend to decide, using the free demo of the service you wish to purchase, let us all your questions or explain us your project and takes advantage of this offer to realize your Cloud service at a tremendous value.
black friday 2019
Black Friday and Cyber Monday VPS $1.49
VPS Windows and Linux.
On the occasion of Black Friday, which this year will be on November 29th and until Cyber Monday (December 2th), the Secure Online Desktop provides a discount of 50% on Cloud products listed below.
1) Go to:
2) Choose one service (see available service below) from Order panel
3) Insert follow promotional code:
in “Use promotional code” section.
4) Complete wizard.
Note. The coupon code is valid on the first billing cycle for all new orders and can only be used on November 29 2019. At the end of the promotion you will receive the message: The promotional code you used is not valid
Product: IaaS Public Cloud – VPS size M
Price wihout discount: $2.99 monthly
Price with discount: $1.49 first month
Product: Webhosting – Starter
Price wihout discount: $29.99 annually
Price with discount: $14.99 first year
Product: Cloud Conference
Price wihout discount: $50.00 annually
Price with discount: $25.00 first year
Note. All prices mentioned above do not include VAT
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- App Developers Increasingly Targeted via Slack, DevOps Tools September 23, 2022Slack, Docker, Kubernetes, and other applications that allow developers to collaborate have become the latest vector for software supply chain attacks.
- Malicious Apps With Millions of Downloads Found in Apple App Store, Google Play September 23, 2022The ongoing ad fraud campaign can be traced back to 2019, but recently expanded into the iOS ecosystem, researchers say.
- CISA: Zoho ManageEngine RCE Bug Is Under Active Exploit September 23, 2022The bug allows unauthenticated code execution on the company's firewall products, and CISA says it poses "significant risk" to federal government.
- Cyberattackers Compromise Microsoft Exchange Servers via Malicious OAuth Apps September 23, 2022Cybercriminals took control of enterprise Exchange Servers to spread large amounts of spam aimed at signing people up for bogus subscriptions.
- How Europe Is Using Regulations to Harden Medical Devices Against Attack September 23, 2022Manufacturers need to document a medical device's intended use and operational environment, as well as plan for misuse, such as a cyberattack.
- Neglecting Open Source Developers Puts the Internet at Risk September 23, 2022From creating a software bill of materials for applications your company uses to supporting open source projects and maintainers, businesses need to step up their efforts to help reduce risks.
- Microsoft Looks to Enable Practical Zero-Trust Security With Windows 11 September 23, 2022With the update, Microsoft adds features to allow easier deployment of zero-trust capabilities. Considering the 1.3 billion global Windows users, the support could make a difference.
- Mitigating Risk and Communicating Value in Multicloud Environments September 23, 2022Protecting against risk is a shared responsibility that only gets more complex as you mix the different approaches of common cloud services.
- Researchers Uncover Mysterious 'Metador' Cyber-Espionage Group September 23, 2022Researchers from SentinelLabs laid out what they know about the attackers and implored the researcher community for help in learning more about the shadowy group.
- Developer Leaks LockBit 3.0 Ransomware-Builder Code September 22, 2022Code could allow other attackers to develop copycat versions of the malware, but it could help researchers understand the threat better as well.
- Backdoor.Win32.Hellza.120 / Authentication Bypass September 20, 2022Posted by malvuln on Sep 19Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/2cbd0fcf4d5fd5fb6c8014390efb0b21_B.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Hellza.120 Vulnerability: Authentication Bypass Description: The malware listens on TCP ports 12122, 21. Third-party adversarys who can reach infected systems can logon using any username/password combination....
- Backdoor.Win32.Hellza.120 / Unauthorized Remote Command Execution September 20, 2022Posted by malvuln on Sep 19Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/2cbd0fcf4d5fd5fb6c8014390efb0b21.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Hellza.120 Vulnerability: Unauthorized Remote Command Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP ports 12122, 21. Third-party adversarys who can reach infected systems can issue commands made available by the...
- Trojan.Ransom.Ryuk.A / Arbitrary Code Execution September 20, 2022Posted by malvuln on Sep 19Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/5ac0f050f93f86e69026faea1fbb4450.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Ransom.Ryuk.A Vulnerability: Arbitrary Code Execution Description: The ransomware looks for and executes DLLs in its current directory. Therefore, we can potentially hijack a vuln DLL execute our own code, […]
- Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Corty.10 / Insecure Credential Storage September 20, 2022Posted by malvuln on Sep 19Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/f72138e574743640bdcdb9f102dff0a5.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Corty.10 Vulnerability: Insecure Credential Storage Description: The malware stores its credentials in cleartext within the Windows registry. Family: Corty Type: PE32 MD5: f72138e574743640bdcdb9f102dff0a5 Vuln ID:...
- Re: over 2000 packages depend on abort()ing libgmp September 20, 2022Posted by Matthew Fernandez on Sep 19What is the security boundary being violated here? As a maintainer of some of the packages implicated here, I’m unsure what my actionable tasks are. The threat model(s) for my packages does not consider crashes to be a security violation. On the other side, things like crypto code frequently […]
- SEC Consult SA-20220915-0 :: Local Privilege Escalation im SAP® SAPControl Web Service Interface (sapuxuserchk) September 16, 2022Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on Sep 15SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20220915-0 > ======================================================================= title: Local privilege escalation product: SAP® SAPControl Web Service Interface (sapuxuserchk) vulnerable version: see section "Vulnerable / tested versions" fixed version: see SAP security note 3158619 CVE number: CVE-2022-29614...
- SEC Consult SA-20220914-0 :: Improper Access Control in SAP® SAProuter September 16, 2022Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on Sep 15SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20220914-0 > ======================================================================= title: Improper Access Control product: SAP® SAProuter vulnerable version: see section "Vulnerable / tested versions" fixed version: see SAP security note 3158375 CVE number: CVE-2022-27668 impact: high homepage:...
- over 2000 packages depend on abort()ing libgmp September 16, 2022Posted by Georgi Guninski on Sep 15ping world libgmp is library about big numbers. it is not a library for very big numbers, because if libgmp meets a very big number, it calls abort() and coredumps. 2442 packages depend on libgmp on ubuntu20. [email protected]:~/prim$ apt-cache rdepends libgmp10 | wc -l 2442 gawk crash: [email protected]:~/prim$ gawk […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-09-12-5 Safari 16 September 12, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 12APPLE-SA-2022-09-12-5 Safari 16 Safari 16 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213442. Safari Extensions Available for: macOS Big Sur and macOS Monterey Impact: A website may be able to track users through Safari web extensions Description: A logic issue […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-09-12-4 macOS Monterey 12.6 September 12, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 12APPLE-SA-2022-09-12-4 macOS Monterey 12.6 macOS Monterey 12.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213444. ATS Available for: macOS Monterey Impact: An app may be able to bypass Privacy preferences Description: A logic issue was addressed with improved state management. […]
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF