The Datacenter in Italy of the Secure Online Desktop reside in Caldera street 21 in Milan at the MIX (Milan Internet eXchange).
Our Datacenter is a Tier 3 with the following technical features:
Cloud Milan – Physical security:
The service you purchase includes structural elements and procedures to prevent / deter the physical access of unauthorized personnel to the Datacenter. Physical security is achieved through:
♦ electronic systems for access control;
♦ surveillance personnel, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year;
♦ cameras inside the Datacenter;
♦ on-site personnel, whose duties include checking the Client’s activities;
♦ well defined access procedures;
♦ control of material and baggage entering and leaving the Datacenter.
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC)
The service you purchase includes the use of the Datacenter heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. The temperature and humidity inside the rooms dedicated to the service are strictly controlled to ensure stable conditions for the equipment installed, according to the following parameters:
♦ Power: 1000W / m2
♦ Temperature: between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius
♦ Humidity: between 40% and 60%
The service that purchases includes the use of the fire protection / suppression system inside the Datacenter, consisting of passive elements and active elements.
♦ Passive elements. They are located in areas and parts of the building where required by current building regulations.
♦ Active elements. They consist of an electronic detection system located inside the floors and / or counter-ceilings. The system is manufactured in compliance with current regulations.
♦ Fire suppression system. The system is built using a gas suppression system, mainly based on FM 200 or Inert55 (mixture of nitrogen and Argon), or other component according to law.
The data rooms are equipped with a floating floor with the following characteristics:
Loading capacity: 1,200 Kg / m2
Minimum height: 50 cm
Equipment cabling: “aerial” conduits
The service that purchases includes the use of the following environmental controls:
♦ Protection against electric shock – Present
♦ Lightning protection – The Via Caldera complex is equipped with lightning protection systems located on the roof of each building.
♦ Anti-dust / pollen filters – Present
♦ Anti-flooding system: Present
Our Datacenter has been built according to the norms in force and has the ISO 27001 certification.
- Secure Online Desktop 10 years later: our corporate anniversary
- Air-Fi: attacking computers that are disconnected and without network hardware is possible
- Examples of phishing: the latest campaigns mentioned by the CSIRT
- Event Overload? Our SOCaaS can help!
- Business email compromise (BEC) schemes
- XDR as an approach to security
- What is threat intelligence?
- Data Loss Prevention: definition and uses
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (18)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (11)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Mission Critical: What Really Matters in a Cybersecurity Incident June 17, 2021The things you do before and during a cybersecurity incident can make or break the success of your response.
- Ukraine Police Disrupt Cl0p Ransomware Operation June 16, 2021Growing list of similar actions in recent months may finally be scaring some operators into quitting, but threat is far from over, security experts say.
- Ransomware Operators' Strategies Evolve as Attacks Rise June 16, 2021Security researchers find ransomware operators rely less on email and more on criminal groups for initial access into target networks.
- Biden Tells Putin Critical Infrastructure Sectors 'Off Limits' to Russian Hacking June 16, 2021President Joe Biden said he and Russian President Vladimir Putin agreed to discuss boundaries in cyber activity.
- Security Flaw Discovered In Peloton Equipment June 16, 2021The vulnerability could give attackers remote root access to the bike's tablet, researchers report.
- Cars, Medicine, Electric Grids: Future Hackers Will Hit Much More Than Networks in an IT/OT Integrated World June 16, 2021Intelligent systems must include the right cybersecurity protections to prevent physical threats to operational technology.
- Russian National Convicted on Charges Related to Kelihos Botnet June 16, 2021Oleg Koshkin was arrested in 2019 and faces a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison, the DoJ reports.
- Is an Attacker Living Off Your Land? June 16, 2021Living-off-the-land attacks pose significant risks to organizations and, on top of that, are difficult to detect. Learn the basics about how these attacks operate and ways to limit their damage.
- Keeping Your Organization Secure When Dealing With the Unexpected June 16, 2021There's no way to anticipate every possible scenario, but the right approach to business continuity can help you respond effectively in any situation.
- Don't Get Stymied by Security Indecision June 16, 2021You might be increasing cyber-risk by not actively working to reduce it.
- Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.gen / Information Disclosure June 15, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 15Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ff6516c881dee555b0cd253408b64404_D.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.gen Vulnerability: Information Disclosure Description: Zombam malware listens on TCP port 80 and deploys an unsecured HTML Web UI for basic remote administration capability. Third-party attackers who can reach an infected...
- Backdoor.Win32.VB.pld / Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution June 15, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 15Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6ff35087d789f7aca6c0e3396984894e_B.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.VB.pld Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP port 4000. Third-party attackers who can reach infected systems can connect to port 4000 and run commands made available […]
- Backdoor.Win32.VB.pld / Insecure Transit June 15, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 15Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6ff35087d789f7aca6c0e3396984894e.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.VB.pld Vulnerability: Insecure Transit Description: The malware listens on TCP port 4000 and has a chat feature "Hnadle-X Pro V1.0 Text Chat". Messages are passed in unencrypted plaintext across the network. […]
- popo2, kernel/tun driver bufferoverflow. June 15, 2021Posted by KJ Jung on Jun 15Linux kernel 5.4 version. latest. __tun_chr_ioctl function of ~/drivers/net/tun.c has a stack buffer overflow vulnerability. it get's arg, ifreq_len, and copy the arg(argp) to ifr(ifreq struct) and this steps are no bounds-checking. if cmd == TUNSETIFF or TUNSETQUEUE or and so on condition then it's enter copy_from_user function area.
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0014: Missing authorization check in SAP Solution Manager LM-SERVICE Component SP 11 PL 2 June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0014: Missing authorization check in SAP Solution Manager LM-SERVICE Component SP 11 PL 2 ## Impact on Business Due to a missing authorization check in SAP Solution Manager LM-SERVICE component a remote authenticated attacker could be able to execute privileged actions in the […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0013: [CVE-2020-26829] - Missing Authentication Check In SAP NetWeaver AS JAVA P2P Cluster communication June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0013: [CVE-2020-26829] - Missing Authentication Check In SAP NetWeaver AS JAVA P2P Cluster communication ## Impact on Business A malicious unauthenticated user could abuse the lack of authentication check on SAP Java P2P cluster communication, in order to connect to the respective TCP […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0012: SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence lack of server side validations leads to RCE June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0012: SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence lack of server side validations leads to RCE ## Impact on Business By abusing a Code Injection in SAP MII, an authenticated user with SAP XMII Developer privileges could execute code (including OS commands) on the server. […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0011 Missing authorization check in SolMan End-User Experience Monitoring June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0011: Missing authorization check in SolMan End-User Experience Monitoring ## Impact on Business Any authenticated user of the Solution Manager is able to craft/upload and execute EEM scripts on the SMDAgents affecting its Integrity, Confidentiality and Availability. ## Advisory Information - Public Release […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0010: File exfiltration and DoS in SolMan End-User Experience Monitoring June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0010: File exfiltration and DoS in SolMan End-User Experience Monitoring ## Impact on Business The End-User Experience Monitoring (EEM) application, part of the SAP Solution Manager, is vulnerable to path traversal. As a consequence, an unauthorized attacker would be able to read sensitive […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0009: Hard-coded Credentials in CA Introscope Enterprise Manager June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0009: Hard-coded Credentials in CA Introscope Enterprise Manager ## Impact on Business Unauthenticated attackers can bypass the authentication if the default passwords for Admin and Guest have not been changed by the administrator. This may impact the confidentiality of the service. ## Advisory […]
Estimated reading time: 8 minutes Il termine shoulder surfing potrebbe evocare immagini di un piccolo surfista su… https://t.co/PKEpO1Mvzn
Ten years ago, on June 16, 2011, Secure Online Desktop was born. Many things have changed in ten years and we have… https://t.co/DN23n6BK7q
Dieci anni fa, il 16 giugno del 2011, nasceva Secure Online Desktop. Sono cambiate moltissime cose in dieci anni e… https://t.co/H7TPlWJ5Pk
Estimated reading time: 8 minutes The term shoulder surfing might conjure up images of a little surfer on his… https://t.co/3poUTq9MUc
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes I ricercatori della sicurezza hanno appena digerito il protocollo HTTP/2, ma gl… https://t.co/XsFsgBTpia