The Datacenter in Italy of the Secure Online Desktop reside in Caldera street 21 in Milan at the MIX (Milan Internet eXchange).
Our Datacenter is a Tier 3 with the following technical features:
Cloud Milan – Physical security:
The service you purchase includes structural elements and procedures to prevent / deter the physical access of unauthorized personnel to the Datacenter. Physical security is achieved through:
♦ electronic systems for access control;
♦ surveillance personnel, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year;
♦ cameras inside the Datacenter;
♦ on-site personnel, whose duties include checking the Client’s activities;
♦ well defined access procedures;
♦ control of material and baggage entering and leaving the Datacenter.
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC)
The service you purchase includes the use of the Datacenter heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. The temperature and humidity inside the rooms dedicated to the service are strictly controlled to ensure stable conditions for the equipment installed, according to the following parameters:
♦ Power: 1000W / m2
♦ Temperature: between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius
♦ Humidity: between 40% and 60%
The service that purchases includes the use of the fire protection / suppression system inside the Datacenter, consisting of passive elements and active elements.
♦ Passive elements. They are located in areas and parts of the building where required by current building regulations.
♦ Active elements. They consist of an electronic detection system located inside the floors and / or counter-ceilings. The system is manufactured in compliance with current regulations.
♦ Fire suppression system. The system is built using a gas suppression system, mainly based on FM 200 or Inert55 (mixture of nitrogen and Argon), or other component according to law.
The data rooms are equipped with a floating floor with the following characteristics:
Loading capacity: 1,200 Kg / m2
Minimum height: 50 cm
Equipment cabling: “aerial” conduits
The service that purchases includes the use of the following environmental controls:
♦ Protection against electric shock – Present
♦ Lightning protection – The Via Caldera complex is equipped with lightning protection systems located on the roof of each building.
♦ Anti-dust / pollen filters – Present
♦ Anti-flooding system: Present
Our Datacenter has been built according to the norms in force and has the ISO 27001 certification.
- What is it for? Hadoop Security Data Lake (SDL)
- Secure Online Desktop achieves ISO 27001: the security certification for managed services
- SOCaaS and Active Defense Deception Webinar – Guide to the next cybersecurity online event
- Auditing IT della sicurezza: guida completa all’analisi proattiva di vulnerabilità e conformità
- CIS Controls and Vulnerability Assessment: practical guide to adopting best practices
- Kerberoasting: a threat to cybersecurity and how to mitigate it with Security Posture analysis
- Protect Your Business: Antivirus vs. SOC Service with EDR and Next Generation Antivirus (NGA)
- CSIRT and SOC: Differences between incident management and security monitoring
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (23)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (191)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Cloudbrink Presents Firewall-As-Service for the Hybrid Workplace December 6, 2023
- DTEX Systems Appoints Mandiant Global CTO Marshall Heilman As CEO December 6, 2023
- Patch Now: Critical Atlassian Bugs Endanger Enterprise Apps December 6, 2023Four RCE vulnerabilities in Confluence, Jira, and other platforms, allow instance takeover and environment infestation.
- Microsoft Is Getting a New 'Outsider' CISO December 6, 2023Igor Tsyganskiy inherits the high-profile CISO spot in Redmond, while his predecessor, Bret Arsenault, is named chief security adviser.
- CISA: Threat Actor Breached Federal Systems via Adobe ColdFusion Flaw December 6, 2023Adobe patched CVE-2023-26360 in March amid active exploit activity targeting the flaw.
- US Navy Ship Builder Says No Classified Info Leaked in Cyberattack December 6, 2023Austul USA, a military contractor, alerts law enforcement it quickly mitigated a recent cyberattack on its systems and that an investigation is ongoing.
- Vulns in Android WebView, Password Managers Can Leak User Credentials December 6, 2023Black Hat researchers show top password managers on Android mobiles are prone to leak passwords when using WebView autofill function.
- Critical Bluetooth Flaw Exposes Android, Apple & Linux Devices to Takeover December 6, 2023Various devices remain vulnerable to the bug, which has existed without notice for years and allows an attacker to control devices as if from a Bluetooth keyboard.
- Cracking Weak Cryptography Before Quantum Computing Does December 6, 2023Worries over crypto's defenselessness against quantum computing has inspired a project that automates the discovery of insecure cryptographic algorithms in open source software.
- UK Cyber CTO: Vendors' Security Failings Are Rampant December 6, 2023The NCSC's Ollie Whitehouse criticizes security vendors for actively working against organizations in their fight against breaches and ransomware.
- SEC Consult SA-20231123 :: Uninstall Key Caching in Fortra Digital Guardian Agent Uninstaller November 27, 2023Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on Nov 27SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20231123-0 > ======================================================================= title: Uninstall Key Caching product: Fortra Digital Guardian Agent Uninstaller (Data Loss Prevention) vulnerable version: Agent:
- SEC Consult SA-20231122 :: Multiple Vulnerabilities in m-privacy TightGate-Pro November 27, 2023Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on Nov 27SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20231122-0 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple Vulnerabilities product: m-privacy TightGate-Pro vulnerable version: Rolling Release, servers with the following package versions are vulnerable: tightgatevnc < 4.1.2~1 rsbac-policy-tgpro
- Senec Inverters Home V1, V2, V3 Home & Hybrid Use of Hard-coded Credentials - CVE-2023-39169 November 27, 2023Posted by Phos4Me via Fulldisclosure on Nov 27Sent through the Full Disclosure mailing list https://nmap.org/mailman/listinfo/fulldisclosure Web Archives & RSS: https://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/
- [SYSS-2023-019] SmartNode SN200 - Unauthenticated OS Command Injection November 27, 2023Posted by Maurizio Ruchay via Fulldisclosure on Nov 27Advisory ID: SYSS-2023-019 Product: SmartNode SN200 Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) & VoIP Gateway Manufacturer: Patton LLC Affected Version(s):
- CVE-2023-46307 November 27, 2023Posted by Kevin on Nov 27running on the remote port specified during setup
- CVE-2023-46307 November 27, 2023Posted by Kevin on Nov 27While conducting a penetration test for a client, they were running an application called etc-browser which is a public GitHub project with a Docker container. While fuzzing the web server spun up with etcd-browser (which can run on any arbitrary port), the application had a Directory Traversal vulnerability that is […]
- Survey on usage of security advisories November 27, 2023Posted by Aurich, Janik on Nov 27Dear list members, we are looking for voluntary participants for our survey, which was developed in the context of a master thesis at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. The goal of the survey is to determine potential difficulties that may occur when dealing with security advisories. The focus of the […]
- [CVE-2023-46386, CVE-2023-46387, CVE-2023-46388, CVE-2023-46389] Multiple vulnerabilities in Loytec products (3) November 27, 2023Posted by Chizuru Toyama on Nov 27[+] CVE : CVE-2023-46386, CVE-2023-46387, CVE-2023-46388, CVE-2023-46389 [+] Title : Multiple vulnerabilities in Loytec L-INX Automation Servers [+] Vendor : LOYTEC electronics GmbH [+] Affected Product(s) : LINX-151, Firmware 7.2.4, LINX-212, firmware 6.2.4 [+] Affected Components : L-INX Automation Servers [+] Discovery Date :...
- [CVE-2023-46383, CVE-2023-46384, CVE-2023-46385] Multiple vulnerabilities in Loytec products (2) November 27, 2023Posted by Chizuru Toyama on Nov 27[+] CVE : CVE-2023-46383, CVE-2023-46384, CVE-2023-46385 [+] Title : Multiple vulnerabilities in Loytec LINX Configurator [+] Vendor : LOYTEC electronics GmbH [+] Affected Product(s) : LINX Configurator 7.4.10 [+] Affected Components : LINX Configurator [+] Discovery Date : 01-Sep-2021 [+] Publication date : 03-Nov-2023 [+]...
- Senec Inverters Home V1, V2, V3 Home & Hybrid Exposure of the Username to an Unauthorized Actor - CVE-2023-39168 November 12, 2023Posted by Phos4Me via Fulldisclosure on Nov 12Sent through the Full Disclosure mailing list https://nmap.org/mailman/listinfo/fulldisclosure Web Archives & RSS: https://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF