CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Cyber security is an important point for all companies that use the network as a communication tool. This is why we have decided to carry out a fundamental operation that allows us to offer a better service to our customers . We have partnered with CLUSIT to make our services even more professional.
A fundamental-collaboration to improve and improve
The network, as we know, is a world where evolutions are constant and take little time to become operational and standardize . This is due to the constantly and exponentially evolving technology.
It is easy to deduce that there is, therefore, always an opportunity to make a network, an infrastructure, ever more performing and efficient. However, the same reasoning must be made for the related issues. When we talk about new technology standards, new implementations and strategies, they are also applied to unsafe environments. Here, then, that a novelty that helps the company in managing data or connections, can also become a weak point, the “open side” offered to hackers.
To compensate for this benefit / risk combination, new implementations must be accompanied by a constant search for solutions to potential problems that may arise . In fact, it would be useless to only take security measures against attacks designed some time ago. In fact, they would be easily overcome by attacks based on advanced and modern technologies.
It is therefore necessary to guarantee greater protection, adequately designed, the result of well-considered research and analysis. To succeed in this enterprise we have decided to associate with CLUSIT and collaborate with this body in the field of information technology and online security . We can thus prevent the unpleasant situations that can occur due to lack of security updates.
What is CLUSIT?
CLUSIT is an association that has made IT security its goal for over twenty years.
Awareness, training, continuous professional updating and the exchange of information are the most effective tools for dealing with IT security problems.from the Clusit
CLUSIT was born on the basis of the experiences of other European associations for information security and has several objectives:
- Spreading & nbsp; the culture of IT security among Companies, Public Administration and citizens.
- Participate & nbsp; in the processing of laws, rules and regulations involving IT security, both at EU and Italian level.
- Contribute & nbsp; to the definition of training courses for the preparation and certification of the various professional figures operating in the ICT security sector.
- Promote & nbsp; the use of methodologies and technologies that allow to improve the security level of the various realities.
Among the activities of CLUSIT that are particularly useful for us and for our customers, there are training ones. The association organizes training events, promotes the drafting of updating and dissemination documents. In general CLUSIT is an important point of reference for always being updated and trained in the field of IT security.
A collaboration synonymous with constant improvement
There are various reasons why we have decided to join CLUSIT. First of all, to have the opportunity to collaborate with various colleagues operating in the world of information security. Sharing knowledge allows all those working in the field to improve their services.
This creates a relationship in which we receive insights and information that is always up to date, but we can also report problems, new exploits and security risks. The result, for our customers, is a service that is always at the top, geared towards training and constant updating. Our engineers are invited to keep up to date and also achieve certifications to guarantee the quality of the service.
Thanks to the webinars and documentation created by CLUSIT, we can learn more information that allows us to improve our services.
Your company data will always be protected thanks to SOD , which can boast constant training thanks to CLUSIT. This collaboration allows us to distinguish ourselves as a company that offers a safe and detailed service from every point of view like few others.
To guarantee this, those who visit our pages will be able to see the CLUSIT logo, synonymous with professionalism and constant updating. The world of IT security represents a world in constant evolution, we have decided to always be up to date to offer the best in our services.
Security and the services we offer
Thanks to this collaboration with CLUSIT, we are committed to offering the best possible services. Not being up to date would be synonymous with lack of professionalism for us. We are sure you will agree too.
With this partnership, we aim to guarantee a better service from every point of view.
This entails a series of indirect advantages: accurate advice , risk mitigation increasingly specific, use of cutting-edge tools for the safety of our customers.
You can therefore be sure that for you there is the advantage of relying on a team that works with precision and professionalism and that prevents any potential negative situation in the shortest possible time.
If your company is interested in understanding how we can also offer you superior service, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to answer any questions.
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- What CISOs Can Do About Brand Impersonation Scam Sites February 3, 2023Apply these nine tips to proactively fight fraudulent websites that use your brand to rip people off.
- Iran-Backed Actor Behind 'Holy Souls' Cyberattack on Charlie Hebdo, Microsoft Says February 3, 2023The January attack was in retaliation for the satirical French magazine's decision to launch a cartoon contest to lampoon Iran's Supreme Leader.
- Scores of Redis Servers Infested by Sophisticated Custom-Built Malware February 3, 2023At least 1,200 Redis servers worldwide have been infected with "HeadCrab" cryptominers since 2021.
- How the Cloud Is Shifting CISO Priorities February 3, 2023The greatly expanding attack surface created by the cloud needs to be protected.
- MITRE Releases Tool to Design Cyber-Resilient Systems February 3, 2023Engineers can use the Cyber Resiliency Engineering Framework Navigator to visuzalize their cyber-resiliency capabilities.
- Hornetsecurity Combats QR Code Phishing With Launch of New Technology February 2, 2023
- Korelock Launches IOT Smart Lock Technology Company February 2, 2023Denver-based business secures Series A Funding through partnerships with Iron Gate Capital and Kozo Keikaku Engineering.
- Cyberattack on Fintech Firm Disrupts Derivatives Trading Globally February 2, 2023The Russia-linked LockBit ransomware group claims to be behind the attack that fouled automated transactions for dozens of clients of financial technology firm ION Group.
- 6 Examples of the Evolution of a Scam Site February 2, 2023Examining some key examples of recently found fraud sites that target the lucrative retail shoe industry helps us understand how brand impersonation sites evolve.
- Rising 'Firebrick Ostrich' BEC Group Launches Industrial-Scale Cyberattacks February 2, 2023The group's wanton attacks demonstrate that business email compromise is everything a hacker can want in one package: low risk, high reward, quick, easy, and low effort.
- Trovent Security Advisory 2203-01 / Micro Focus GroupWise transmits session ID in URL January 31, 2023Posted by Stefan Pietsch on Jan 30# Trovent Security Advisory 2203-01 # ##################################### Micro Focus GroupWise transmits session ID in URL ################################################# Overview ######## Advisory ID: TRSA-2203-01 Advisory version: 1.0 Advisory status: Public Advisory URL: https://trovent.io/security-advisory-2203-01 Affected product: Micro Focus GroupWise Affected version: prior to 18.4.2 Vendor: Micro Focus, https://www.microfocus.com...
- APPLE-SA-2023-01-24-1 tvOS 16.3 January 27, 2023Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Jan 26APPLE-SA-2023-01-24-1 tvOS 16.3 tvOS 16.3 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213601. AppleMobileFileIntegrity Available for: Apple TV 4K (all models) and Apple TV HD Impact: An app may be able to access user-sensitive data Description: This issue was addressed […]
- [SYSS-2022-047] Razer Synapse - Local Privilege Escalation January 27, 2023Posted by Oliver Schwarz via Fulldisclosure on Jan 26Advisory ID: SYSS-2022-047 Product: Razer Synapse Manufacturer: Razer Inc. Affected Version(s): Versions before 3.7.0830.081906 Tested Version(s): 3.7.0731.072516 Vulnerability Type: Improper Certificate Validation (CWE-295) Risk Level: High Solution Status: Open Manufacturer Notification: 2022-08-02 Solution Date: 2022-09-06 Public Disclosure:...
- t2'23: Call For Papers 2023 (Helsinki, Finland) January 24, 2023Posted by Tomi Tuominen via Fulldisclosure on Jan 23Call For Papers 2023 Tired of your bosses suspecting conference trips to exotic locations being just a ploy to partake in Security Vacation Club? Prove them wrong by coming to Helsinki, Finland on May 4-5 2023! Guaranteed lack of sunburn, good potential for rain or slush. In […]
- Re: HNS-2022-01 - HN Security Advisory - Multiple vulnerabilities in Solaris dtprintinfo and libXm/libXpm January 24, 2023Posted by Marco Ivaldi on Jan 23Hello again, Just a quick update. Mitre has assigned the following additional CVE IDs: * CVE-2023-24039 - Stack-based buffer overflow in libXm ParseColors * CVE-2023-24040 - Printer name injection and heap memory disclosure We have updated the advisory accordingly: https://github.com/hnsecurity/vulns/blob/main/HNS-2022-01-dtprintinfo.txt Regards, Marco
- APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-8 Safari 16.3 January 24, 2023Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Jan 23APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-8 Safari 16.3 Safari 16.3 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213600. WebKit Available for: macOS Big Sur and macOS Monterey Impact: Processing maliciously crafted web content may lead to arbitrary code execution Description: The issue was addressed with […]
- APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-7 watchOS 9.3 January 24, 2023Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Jan 23APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-7 watchOS 9.3 watchOS 9.3 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213599. AppleMobileFileIntegrity Available for: Apple Watch Series 4 and later Impact: An app may be able to access user-sensitive data Description: This issue was addressed by enabling hardened […]
- APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-6 macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 January 24, 2023Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Jan 23APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-6 macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213603. AppleMobileFileIntegrity Available for: macOS Big Sur Impact: An app may be able to access user-sensitive data Description: This issue was addressed by enabling […]
- APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-5 macOS Monterey 12.6.3 January 24, 2023Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Jan 23APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-5 macOS Monterey 12.6.3 macOS Monterey 12.6.3 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213604. AppleMobileFileIntegrity Available for: macOS Monterey Impact: An app may be able to access user-sensitive data Description: This issue was addressed by enabling hardened runtime. CVE-2023-23499: […]
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF