CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Cyber security is an important point for all companies that use the network as a communication tool. This is why we have decided to carry out a fundamental operation that allows us to offer a better service to our customers . We have partnered with CLUSIT to make our services even more professional.
A fundamental-collaboration to improve and improve
The network, as we know, is a world where evolutions are constant and take little time to become operational and standardize . This is due to the constantly and exponentially evolving technology.
It is easy to deduce that there is, therefore, always an opportunity to make a network, an infrastructure, ever more performing and efficient. However, the same reasoning must be made for the related issues. When we talk about new technology standards, new implementations and strategies, they are also applied to unsafe environments. Here, then, that a novelty that helps the company in managing data or connections, can also become a weak point, the “open side” offered to hackers.
To compensate for this benefit / risk combination, new implementations must be accompanied by a constant search for solutions to potential problems that may arise . In fact, it would be useless to only take security measures against attacks designed some time ago. In fact, they would be easily overcome by attacks based on advanced and modern technologies.
It is therefore necessary to guarantee greater protection, adequately designed, the result of well-considered research and analysis. To succeed in this enterprise we have decided to associate with CLUSIT and collaborate with this body in the field of information technology and online security . We can thus prevent the unpleasant situations that can occur due to lack of security updates.
What is CLUSIT?
CLUSIT is an association that has made IT security its goal for over twenty years.
Awareness, training, continuous professional updating and the exchange of information are the most effective tools for dealing with IT security problems.from the Clusit
CLUSIT was born on the basis of the experiences of other European associations for information security and has several objectives:
- Spreading & nbsp; the culture of IT security among Companies, Public Administration and citizens.
- Participate & nbsp; in the processing of laws, rules and regulations involving IT security, both at EU and Italian level.
- Contribute & nbsp; to the definition of training courses for the preparation and certification of the various professional figures operating in the ICT security sector.
- Promote & nbsp; the use of methodologies and technologies that allow to improve the security level of the various realities.
Among the activities of CLUSIT that are particularly useful for us and for our customers, there are training ones. The association organizes training events, promotes the drafting of updating and dissemination documents. In general CLUSIT is an important point of reference for always being updated and trained in the field of IT security.
A collaboration synonymous with constant improvement
There are various reasons why we have decided to join CLUSIT. First of all, to have the opportunity to collaborate with various colleagues operating in the world of information security. Sharing knowledge allows all those working in the field to improve their services.
This creates a relationship in which we receive insights and information that is always up to date, but we can also report problems, new exploits and security risks. The result, for our customers, is a service that is always at the top, geared towards training and constant updating. Our engineers are invited to keep up to date and also achieve certifications to guarantee the quality of the service.
Thanks to the webinars and documentation created by CLUSIT, we can learn more information that allows us to improve our services.
Your company data will always be protected thanks to SOD , which can boast constant training thanks to CLUSIT. This collaboration allows us to distinguish ourselves as a company that offers a safe and detailed service from every point of view like few others.
To guarantee this, those who visit our pages will be able to see the CLUSIT logo, synonymous with professionalism and constant updating. The world of IT security represents a world in constant evolution, we have decided to always be up to date to offer the best in our services.
Security and the services we offer
Thanks to this collaboration with CLUSIT, we are committed to offering the best possible services. Not being up to date would be synonymous with lack of professionalism for us. We are sure you will agree too.
With this partnership, we aim to guarantee a better service from every point of view.
This entails a series of indirect advantages: accurate advice , risk mitigation increasingly specific, use of cutting-edge tools for the safety of our customers.
You can therefore be sure that for you there is the advantage of relying on a team that works with precision and professionalism and that prevents any potential negative situation in the shortest possible time.
If your company is interested in understanding how we can also offer you superior service, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to answer any questions.
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- App Developers Increasingly Targeted via Slack, DevOps Tools September 23, 2022Slack, Docker, Kubernetes, and other applications that allow developers to collaborate have become the latest vector for software supply chain attacks.
- Malicious Apps With Millions of Downloads Found in Apple App Store, Google Play September 23, 2022The ongoing ad fraud campaign can be traced back to 2019, but recently expanded into the iOS ecosystem, researchers say.
- CISA: Zoho ManageEngine RCE Bug Is Under Active Exploit September 23, 2022The bug allows unauthenticated code execution on the company's firewall products, and CISA says it poses "significant risk" to federal government.
- Cyberattackers Compromise Microsoft Exchange Servers via Malicious OAuth Apps September 23, 2022Cybercriminals took control of enterprise Exchange Servers to spread large amounts of spam aimed at signing people up for bogus subscriptions.
- How Europe Is Using Regulations to Harden Medical Devices Against Attack September 23, 2022Manufacturers need to document a medical device's intended use and operational environment, as well as plan for misuse, such as a cyberattack.
- Neglecting Open Source Developers Puts the Internet at Risk September 23, 2022From creating a software bill of materials for applications your company uses to supporting open source projects and maintainers, businesses need to step up their efforts to help reduce risks.
- Microsoft Looks to Enable Practical Zero-Trust Security With Windows 11 September 23, 2022With the update, Microsoft adds features to allow easier deployment of zero-trust capabilities. Considering the 1.3 billion global Windows users, the support could make a difference.
- Mitigating Risk and Communicating Value in Multicloud Environments September 23, 2022Protecting against risk is a shared responsibility that only gets more complex as you mix the different approaches of common cloud services.
- Researchers Uncover Mysterious 'Metador' Cyber-Espionage Group September 23, 2022Researchers from SentinelLabs laid out what they know about the attackers and implored the researcher community for help in learning more about the shadowy group.
- Developer Leaks LockBit 3.0 Ransomware-Builder Code September 22, 2022Code could allow other attackers to develop copycat versions of the malware, but it could help researchers understand the threat better as well.
- Backdoor.Win32.Hellza.120 / Authentication Bypass September 20, 2022Posted by malvuln on Sep 19Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/2cbd0fcf4d5fd5fb6c8014390efb0b21_B.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Hellza.120 Vulnerability: Authentication Bypass Description: The malware listens on TCP ports 12122, 21. Third-party adversarys who can reach infected systems can logon using any username/password combination....
- Backdoor.Win32.Hellza.120 / Unauthorized Remote Command Execution September 20, 2022Posted by malvuln on Sep 19Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/2cbd0fcf4d5fd5fb6c8014390efb0b21.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Hellza.120 Vulnerability: Unauthorized Remote Command Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP ports 12122, 21. Third-party adversarys who can reach infected systems can issue commands made available by the...
- Trojan.Ransom.Ryuk.A / Arbitrary Code Execution September 20, 2022Posted by malvuln on Sep 19Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/5ac0f050f93f86e69026faea1fbb4450.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Ransom.Ryuk.A Vulnerability: Arbitrary Code Execution Description: The ransomware looks for and executes DLLs in its current directory. Therefore, we can potentially hijack a vuln DLL execute our own code, […]
- Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Corty.10 / Insecure Credential Storage September 20, 2022Posted by malvuln on Sep 19Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/f72138e574743640bdcdb9f102dff0a5.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Corty.10 Vulnerability: Insecure Credential Storage Description: The malware stores its credentials in cleartext within the Windows registry. Family: Corty Type: PE32 MD5: f72138e574743640bdcdb9f102dff0a5 Vuln ID:...
- Re: over 2000 packages depend on abort()ing libgmp September 20, 2022Posted by Matthew Fernandez on Sep 19What is the security boundary being violated here? As a maintainer of some of the packages implicated here, I’m unsure what my actionable tasks are. The threat model(s) for my packages does not consider crashes to be a security violation. On the other side, things like crypto code frequently […]
- SEC Consult SA-20220915-0 :: Local Privilege Escalation im SAP® SAPControl Web Service Interface (sapuxuserchk) September 16, 2022Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on Sep 15SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20220915-0 > ======================================================================= title: Local privilege escalation product: SAP® SAPControl Web Service Interface (sapuxuserchk) vulnerable version: see section "Vulnerable / tested versions" fixed version: see SAP security note 3158619 CVE number: CVE-2022-29614...
- SEC Consult SA-20220914-0 :: Improper Access Control in SAP® SAProuter September 16, 2022Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on Sep 15SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20220914-0 > ======================================================================= title: Improper Access Control product: SAP® SAProuter vulnerable version: see section "Vulnerable / tested versions" fixed version: see SAP security note 3158375 CVE number: CVE-2022-27668 impact: high homepage:...
- over 2000 packages depend on abort()ing libgmp September 16, 2022Posted by Georgi Guninski on Sep 15ping world libgmp is library about big numbers. it is not a library for very big numbers, because if libgmp meets a very big number, it calls abort() and coredumps. 2442 packages depend on libgmp on ubuntu20. [email protected]:~/prim$ apt-cache rdepends libgmp10 | wc -l 2442 gawk crash: [email protected]:~/prim$ gawk […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-09-12-5 Safari 16 September 12, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 12APPLE-SA-2022-09-12-5 Safari 16 Safari 16 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213442. Safari Extensions Available for: macOS Big Sur and macOS Monterey Impact: A website may be able to track users through Safari web extensions Description: A logic issue […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-09-12-4 macOS Monterey 12.6 September 12, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 12APPLE-SA-2022-09-12-4 macOS Monterey 12.6 macOS Monterey 12.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213444. ATS Available for: macOS Monterey Impact: An app may be able to bypass Privacy preferences Description: A logic issue was addressed with improved state management. […]
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF