CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Cyber security is an important point for all companies that use the network as a communication tool. This is why we have decided to carry out a fundamental operation that allows us to offer a better service to our customers . We have partnered with CLUSIT to make our services even more professional.
A fundamental-collaboration to improve and improve
The network, as we know, is a world where evolutions are constant and take little time to become operational and standardize . This is due to the constantly and exponentially evolving technology.
It is easy to deduce that there is, therefore, always an opportunity to make a network, an infrastructure, ever more performing and efficient. However, the same reasoning must be made for the related issues. When we talk about new technology standards, new implementations and strategies, they are also applied to unsafe environments. Here, then, that a novelty that helps the company in managing data or connections, can also become a weak point, the “open side” offered to hackers.
To compensate for this benefit / risk combination, new implementations must be accompanied by a constant search for solutions to potential problems that may arise . In fact, it would be useless to only take security measures against attacks designed some time ago. In fact, they would be easily overcome by attacks based on advanced and modern technologies.
It is therefore necessary to guarantee greater protection, adequately designed, the result of well-considered research and analysis. To succeed in this enterprise we have decided to associate with CLUSIT and collaborate with this body in the field of information technology and online security . We can thus prevent the unpleasant situations that can occur due to lack of security updates.
What is CLUSIT?
CLUSIT is an association that has made IT security its goal for over twenty years.
Awareness, training, continuous professional updating and the exchange of information are the most effective tools for dealing with IT security problems.from the Clusit
CLUSIT was born on the basis of the experiences of other European associations for information security and has several objectives:
- Spreading & nbsp; the culture of IT security among Companies, Public Administration and citizens.
- Participate & nbsp; in the processing of laws, rules and regulations involving IT security, both at EU and Italian level.
- Contribute & nbsp; to the definition of training courses for the preparation and certification of the various professional figures operating in the ICT security sector.
- Promote & nbsp; the use of methodologies and technologies that allow to improve the security level of the various realities.
Among the activities of CLUSIT that are particularly useful for us and for our customers, there are training ones. The association organizes training events, promotes the drafting of updating and dissemination documents. In general CLUSIT is an important point of reference for always being updated and trained in the field of IT security.
A collaboration synonymous with constant improvement
There are various reasons why we have decided to join CLUSIT. First of all, to have the opportunity to collaborate with various colleagues operating in the world of information security. Sharing knowledge allows all those working in the field to improve their services.
This creates a relationship in which we receive insights and information that is always up to date, but we can also report problems, new exploits and security risks. The result, for our customers, is a service that is always at the top, geared towards training and constant updating. Our engineers are invited to keep up to date and also achieve certifications to guarantee the quality of the service.
Thanks to the webinars and documentation created by CLUSIT, we can learn more information that allows us to improve our services.
Your company data will always be protected thanks to SOD , which can boast constant training thanks to CLUSIT. This collaboration allows us to distinguish ourselves as a company that offers a safe and detailed service from every point of view like few others.
To guarantee this, those who visit our pages will be able to see the CLUSIT logo, synonymous with professionalism and constant updating. The world of IT security represents a world in constant evolution, we have decided to always be up to date to offer the best in our services.
Security and the services we offer
Thanks to this collaboration with CLUSIT, we are committed to offering the best possible services. Not being up to date would be synonymous with lack of professionalism for us. We are sure you will agree too.
With this partnership, we aim to guarantee a better service from every point of view.
This entails a series of indirect advantages: accurate advice , risk mitigation increasingly specific, use of cutting-edge tools for the safety of our customers.
You can therefore be sure that for you there is the advantage of relying on a team that works with precision and professionalism and that prevents any potential negative situation in the shortest possible time.
If your company is interested in understanding how we can also offer you superior service, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to answer any questions.
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- ChromeLoader Malware Hijacks Browsers With ISO Files May 27, 2022The malware’s abuse of PowerShell makes it more dangerous, allowing for more advanced attacks such as ransomware, fileless malware, and malicious code memory injections.
- Physical Security Teams' Impact Is Far-Reaching May 27, 2022Here's how physical security teams can integrate with the business to identify better solutions to security problems.
- Taking the Danger Out of IT/OT Convergence May 27, 2022The Colonial Pipeline attack highlighted the risks of convergence. Unified security provides a safer way to proceed.
- Microsoft Unveils Dev Box, a Workstation-as-a-Service May 26, 2022Microsoft Dev Box will make it easier for developers and hybrid teams to get up and running with workstations already preconfigured with required applications and tools.
- Broadcom Snaps Up VMware in $61B Deal May 26, 2022Massive merger will put Broadcom's Symantec and VMware's Carbon Black under one roof.
- Lacework Announces Layoffs, Restructuring May 26, 2022The cloud-security company blames "seismic" market shifts for shakeup.
- Twitter Fined $150M for Security Data Misuse May 26, 2022Twitter is charged with using emails and phone numbers ostensibly collected for account security to sell targeted ads.
- The FDA's New Cybersecurity Guidance for Medical Devices Reminds Us That Safety & Security Go Hand in Hand May 26, 2022The new draft guidance on premarket submissions incorporates quality system regulations and doubles down on a life-cycle approach to product security.
- VMware, Airline Targeted as Ransomware Chaos Reigns May 26, 2022Global ransomware incidents target everything from enterprise servers to grounding an airline, with one India-based group even taking a Robin Hood approach to extortion with the "GoodWill" strain.
- Disclosing Vulnerability of CLink Office 2.0 May 23, 2022Posted by chan chan on May 23Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to submit a vulnerability found on CLink Office 2.0. I had contacted the vendor 60 days before but in vain. # Exploit Title: Multiple blind SQL injection vulnerabilities in in CLink Office 2.0 Anti-Spam management console # Date: 30 Mar 2022 # Exploit Author: […]
- [tool] tplink backup decryptor. May 23, 2022Posted by retset on May 23Yet another "tool" to decrypt a backup configs for some tplink wifi routers. Only tested on latest fw for "Archer C7". I hope that it will be useful for someone. https://github.com/ret5et/tplink_backup_decrypt_2022.bin
- SEC Consult SA-20220518-0 :: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities in SAP® Application Server, ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) May 18, 2022Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on May 18SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20220518-0 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities product: SAP® Application Server ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) vulnerable version: see section "Vulnerable / tested versions" fixed version: see SAP security notes...
- PHPIPAM 1.4.4 - CVE-2021-46426 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-03/2022 ]========================== PHPIPAM - Version 1.4.4 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents ]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability […]
- LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 - Stored XSS - CVE-2021-30140 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-12/2021 ]========================== LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability...
- Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3l8a_HSSU
- github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs / Catalog of current DLLs affecting vulnerable Ransomware strains. May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Reference list for my Ransomware exploitation research. Lists current DLLs I have seen to date that some ransomware search for, which I have used successfully to hijack and intercept vulnerable strains executing arbitrary code pre-encryption. https://github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 macOS Monterey 12.4 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213257. AMD Available for: macOS Monterey Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A memory corruption issue was addressed […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 tvOS 15.5 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213254. AppleAVD Available for: Apple TV 4K, Apple TV 4K (2nd generation), and Apple TV HD Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 watchOS 8.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213253. AppleAVD Available for: Apple Watch Series 3 and later Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A use after free […]
Security Awareness, la sicurezza aziendale parte dai dipendenti. L'ingegneria sociale fa spesso leva sull'ignoranza… https://t.co/nGAs70Ofn5
Torna all'inizio Scopri i nostri servizi di Cyber SecurityTroverai sicuramente quello che fa al caso tuo Se vuoi m… https://t.co/Emm5kUfFc4
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Today we see one of the latest additions to our SOCaaS, the Autonomous Threat… https://t.co/QNvHnKbEqq
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The Security Code Review (SCR) service is increasingly used by companies l… https://t.co/rJmYXr1oCj
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il servizio di Security Code Review (SCR) è sempre più utilizzato dalle aziende… https://t.co/g2ho2C8FYh