Cyber Risk Insurance
Cyber Risk Insurance
In the light of the recent cyber attacks and the rise of ransomware (like WannaCry and Petya), Secure Online Desktop in collaboration with Broker Busani Stefano of Union Brokers (see BROKER PRESENTATION) is pleased to present the Cyber Risk Assurance Guarantee as a valuable tool to increase The security of your data.
Cyber Risk Insurance – Description
The Cyber Risk Insurance Guarantee protects the customer even if the damage was caused by him. It protects you from all claims for damages even if the damage is due to:
- – error;
- – Negligence;
- – Breach;
- – Omission of duties;
- – Serious blow;
- – Abuse for:
- – violation of Network Security;
- – Malware;
- – Hacking;
- – D.O.S. (Denial of Service) attacks;
- – Unauthorized access or use;
- – Privacy.
It also covers Cyber extortion: the sums that the insured pays to end an Cyber-Extortion event (i.e. a threat received to the computer system in order to claim money from the insured).
It also includes loss of data: caused by human error, programming error, blackout, malicious informatics, D.O.S. attacks, malware, hacking, unauthorized use or access.
It covers all the expenses that arise from these events and covers the expenses for lawyers, perpetrators and costs incurred.
When unfortunately these events happen, the company stays at times for days, sometimes unfortunately for weeks!
The Cyber Risk Insurance Guarantee also covers the economic losses that have caused your business to stop!
To whom does it turn?
This product is aimed at all small and medium-sized companies with a turnover of less than € 25million. Excluding retailers.
What do you need to do in practice?
To sign up for the policy, simply contact us and we will follow the client to analyze the degree of risk of his activity by setting the right security for the Cyber event.
Prestigious 5-star hotel in Tyrol (Austria), the keys to all hotel rooms are electronic keys on the board, hackers take over the hotel’s computer system and block the opening of all the doors to the hotel rooms. Clients are panicky, while hacking requests for tens of thousands of euros – the hotel has no choice: it pays. The policy reimburses the hotel how much the hotel paid to hackers.
- What is it for? Hadoop Security Data Lake (SDL)
- Secure Online Desktop achieves ISO 27001: the security certification for managed services
- SOCaaS and Active Defense Deception Webinar – Guide to the next cybersecurity online event
- Auditing IT della sicurezza: guida completa all’analisi proattiva di vulnerabilità e conformità
- CIS Controls and Vulnerability Assessment: practical guide to adopting best practices
- Kerberoasting: a threat to cybersecurity and how to mitigate it with Security Posture analysis
- Protect Your Business: Antivirus vs. SOC Service with EDR and Next Generation Antivirus (NGA)
- CSIRT and SOC: Differences between incident management and security monitoring
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (23)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (191)
- Web Hosting (15)
- ALPHV/BlackCat Takedown Appears to Be Law Enforcement Related December 9, 2023Threat intel sources confirm the ransomware group's site has been shuttered by law enforcement.
- Apple: 2.5B Records Exposed, Marking Staggering Surge in Data Breaches December 8, 2023Data breaches are rapidly accelerating, according to a number-crunching report from Apple this week — heightening the need to finally implement end-to-end data encryption.
- Making Cyber Insurance Available for Small Biz, Contractors December 8, 2023Cyber insurance companies are moving down-market to offer policies to help protect remote employees, independent contractors, and small businesses from the cost of cyberattacks.
- Increased Cyber Regulation in the Offing as Attacks Mount December 8, 2023Cybersecurity could be heading for a Sarbanes Oxley-type of regulation in light of escalating attacks, but the devil is in the details.
- Russian Espionage Group Hammers Zero-Click Microsoft Outlook Bug December 8, 2023State-sponsored actors continue to exploit CVE-2023-23397, a dangerous no-interaction vulnerability in Microsoft's Outlook email client that was patched in March, in a widespread global campaign.
- Municipalities Face a Constant Battle as Ransomware Snowballs December 8, 2023As record-breaking volumes of ransomware hit cities, towns, and counties this year, municipalities remain easy targets that pay, and there's no end of the attacks in sight.
- Kenyan Digital Identity System Shelved Over Data Protection Concerns December 8, 2023Privacy concerns see the proposed digital identity system paused until February.
- The 3 Most Prevalent Cyber Threats of the Holidays December 8, 2023Chaos and volume of holiday season sales make a perfect storm of threat opportunity. Companies need to prepare — and practice! — action plans, identify key stakeholders, and consider cyber insurance.
- Human-Centric Security Model Meets People Where They Are December 7, 2023Instead of fighting workarounds that compromise security, a human-centered system fixes the process issues that prompt people to work dangerously.
- CISOs See Software Supply Chain Security As Bigger Blind Spot Than GenAI: Cycode December 7, 2023
- SEC Consult SA-20231123 :: Uninstall Key Caching in Fortra Digital Guardian Agent Uninstaller November 27, 2023Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on Nov 27SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20231123-0 > ======================================================================= title: Uninstall Key Caching product: Fortra Digital Guardian Agent Uninstaller (Data Loss Prevention) vulnerable version: Agent:
- SEC Consult SA-20231122 :: Multiple Vulnerabilities in m-privacy TightGate-Pro November 27, 2023Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on Nov 27SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20231122-0 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple Vulnerabilities product: m-privacy TightGate-Pro vulnerable version: Rolling Release, servers with the following package versions are vulnerable: tightgatevnc < 4.1.2~1 rsbac-policy-tgpro
- Senec Inverters Home V1, V2, V3 Home & Hybrid Use of Hard-coded Credentials - CVE-2023-39169 November 27, 2023Posted by Phos4Me via Fulldisclosure on Nov 27Sent through the Full Disclosure mailing list https://nmap.org/mailman/listinfo/fulldisclosure Web Archives & RSS: https://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/
- [SYSS-2023-019] SmartNode SN200 - Unauthenticated OS Command Injection November 27, 2023Posted by Maurizio Ruchay via Fulldisclosure on Nov 27Advisory ID: SYSS-2023-019 Product: SmartNode SN200 Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) & VoIP Gateway Manufacturer: Patton LLC Affected Version(s):
- CVE-2023-46307 November 27, 2023Posted by Kevin on Nov 27running on the remote port specified during setup
- CVE-2023-46307 November 27, 2023Posted by Kevin on Nov 27While conducting a penetration test for a client, they were running an application called etc-browser which is a public GitHub project with a Docker container. While fuzzing the web server spun up with etcd-browser (which can run on any arbitrary port), the application had a Directory Traversal vulnerability that is […]
- Survey on usage of security advisories November 27, 2023Posted by Aurich, Janik on Nov 27Dear list members, we are looking for voluntary participants for our survey, which was developed in the context of a master thesis at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. The goal of the survey is to determine potential difficulties that may occur when dealing with security advisories. The focus of the […]
- [CVE-2023-46386, CVE-2023-46387, CVE-2023-46388, CVE-2023-46389] Multiple vulnerabilities in Loytec products (3) November 27, 2023Posted by Chizuru Toyama on Nov 27[+] CVE : CVE-2023-46386, CVE-2023-46387, CVE-2023-46388, CVE-2023-46389 [+] Title : Multiple vulnerabilities in Loytec L-INX Automation Servers [+] Vendor : LOYTEC electronics GmbH [+] Affected Product(s) : LINX-151, Firmware 7.2.4, LINX-212, firmware 6.2.4 [+] Affected Components : L-INX Automation Servers [+] Discovery Date :...
- [CVE-2023-46383, CVE-2023-46384, CVE-2023-46385] Multiple vulnerabilities in Loytec products (2) November 27, 2023Posted by Chizuru Toyama on Nov 27[+] CVE : CVE-2023-46383, CVE-2023-46384, CVE-2023-46385 [+] Title : Multiple vulnerabilities in Loytec LINX Configurator [+] Vendor : LOYTEC electronics GmbH [+] Affected Product(s) : LINX Configurator 7.4.10 [+] Affected Components : LINX Configurator [+] Discovery Date : 01-Sep-2021 [+] Publication date : 03-Nov-2023 [+]...
- Senec Inverters Home V1, V2, V3 Home & Hybrid Exposure of the Username to an Unauthorized Actor - CVE-2023-39168 November 12, 2023Posted by Phos4Me via Fulldisclosure on Nov 12Sent through the Full Disclosure mailing list https://nmap.org/mailman/listinfo/fulldisclosure Web Archives & RSS: https://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF