Cyber Risk Insurance
Cyber Risk Insurance
In the light of the recent cyber attacks and the rise of ransomware (like WannaCry and Petya), Secure Online Desktop in collaboration with Broker Busani Stefano of Union Brokers (see BROKER PRESENTATION) is pleased to present the Cyber Risk Assurance Guarantee as a valuable tool to increase The security of your data.
Cyber Risk Insurance – Description
The Cyber Risk Insurance Guarantee protects the customer even if the damage was caused by him. It protects you from all claims for damages even if the damage is due to:
- – error;
- – Negligence;
- – Breach;
- – Omission of duties;
- – Serious blow;
- – Abuse for:
- – violation of Network Security;
- – Malware;
- – Hacking;
- – D.O.S. (Denial of Service) attacks;
- – Unauthorized access or use;
- – Privacy.
It also covers Cyber extortion: the sums that the insured pays to end an Cyber-Extortion event (i.e. a threat received to the computer system in order to claim money from the insured).
It also includes loss of data: caused by human error, programming error, blackout, malicious informatics, D.O.S. attacks, malware, hacking, unauthorized use or access.
It covers all the expenses that arise from these events and covers the expenses for lawyers, perpetrators and costs incurred.
When unfortunately these events happen, the company stays at times for days, sometimes unfortunately for weeks!
The Cyber Risk Insurance Guarantee also covers the economic losses that have caused your business to stop!
To whom does it turn?
This product is aimed at all small and medium-sized companies with a turnover of less than € 25million. Excluding retailers.
What do you need to do in practice?
To sign up for the policy, simply sales((at))secure-od.com and we will follow the client to analyze the degree of risk of his activity by setting the right security for the Cyber event.
Prestigious 5-star hotel in Tyrol (Austria), the keys to all hotel rooms are electronic keys on the board, hackers take over the hotel’s computer system and block the opening of all the doors to the hotel rooms. Clients are panicky, while hacking requests for tens of thousands of euros – the hotel has no choice: it pays. The policy reimburses the hotel how much the hotel paid to hackers.
- Acronis Active Protection: defense against ransomware
- Insider threat: identifying and fighting them
- PageSpeed Insight: better speed with Google
- ClearOS: Linux Server for Small Business
- UEBA: Behavior Analysis Explained
- Node.js via SOD hosting panel
- SOAR: coordination for cyber security
- Log File Management with the Secure Online Desktop service
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (18)
- Conferenza Cloud (2)
- ICT Monitoring (3)
- Log Management (2)
- News (16)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (5)
- Web Hosting (10)
- Security Researchers Sound Alarm on Smart Doorbells
- As 'Anywhere Work' Evolves, Security Will Be Key Challenge
- Ransomware Grows Easier to Spread, Harder to Block
- Evidence-Based Trust Gets Black Hat Europe Spotlight
- Manchester United Suffers Cyberattack
- Chinese APT Group Returns to Target Catholic Church & Diplomatic Groups
- SEC Consult SA-20201123-0 :: Multiple Vulnerabilities in ZTE WLAN router MF253V
- CA20201116-01: Security Notice for CA Unified Infrastructure Management
- Campagna malspam massiva verso caselle PEC (AL02/201123/CSIRT-ITA)
- La Settimana Cibernetica del 22 novembre 2020
- Campagna malspam diffonde Dridex (AL01/201123/CSIRT-ITA)
- 3 Steps CISOs Can Take to Convey Strategy for Budget Presentations
- How Retailers Can Fight Fraud and Abuse This Holiday Season
- SecOps & DevOps collaboration
- 10 Undergraduate Security Degree Programs to Explore
IT systems produce large quantities of log files, very useful tools for guaranteeing data security and application… https://t.co/3OwGBzeOOo
I sistemi IT producono grandi quantita' di log file, strumenti utilissimi per garantire la sicurezza dei dati e la… https://t.co/8UeOMdnjlo
An increasing number of companies leverage SOAR to improve the effectiveness of their cybersecurity operations. In… https://t.co/8LLufPj3ip
Un numero crescente di aziende fa leva sul SOAR per migliorare l'efficacia delle proprie operazioni di sicurezza in… https://t.co/qhLDmCCl0K
The services provided by Secure Online Desktop are many and cover a large variety of needs. We realize that for the… https://t.co/AWGmIaHGyP