Datacenter in Italy
Datacenter in Italy (Milan/Reggio Emilia)
The Datacenter in Italy of the Secure Online Desktop reside in via Caldera 21 in Milan at the MIX (Milan Internet eXchange).
Our Datacenter is a Tier 3 with the following technical features:
The service you purchase includes structural elements and procedures to prevent / deter the physical access of unauthorized personnel to the Datacenter. Physical security is achieved through:
♦ electronic access control systems;
♦ surveillance personnel, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year;
♦ cameras inside;
♦ on-site personnel, whose duties include checking the Client’s activities;
♦ well defined access procedures;
♦ control of material and baggage entering and leaving the Datacenter.
Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC)
The service you purchase includes the use of the Datacenter heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. The temperature and humidity inside the rooms dedicated to the service are strictly controlled to ensure stable conditions for the equipment installed, according to the following parameters:
♦ Power: 1000W / m2
♦ Temperature: between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius
♦ Humidity: between 40% and 60%
The service that purchases includes the use of the fire protection / suppression system inside the Datacenter, consisting of passive elements and active elements.
♦ Passive elements. They are located in areas and parts of the building where required by current building regulations.
♦ Active elements. They consist of an electronic detection system located inside the floors and / or counter-ceilings. The system is manufactured in compliance with current regulations.
♦ Fire suppression system. The system is built using a gas suppression system, mainly based on FM 200 or Inert55 (mixture of nitrogen and Argon), or other component according to law.
The data rooms are equipped with a floating floor with the following characteristics:
Loading capacity: 1,200 Kg / m2
Minimum height: 50 cm
Equipment cabling: “aerial” conduits
The service that purchases includes the use of the following environmental controls:
♦ Protection against electric shock – Present
♦ Lightning protection – The Via Caldera complex is equipped with lightning protection systems located on the roof of each building.
♦ Dust / Pollen Filters – Present
♦ Anti-flooding system: Present
Our Datacenter has been built according to current regulations and is ISO 27001 certified.
Check out the Cloud Server
- Computer network security: PT vs. VA
- Cloud services for small local businesses
- Cloud computing services in Reggio Emilia
- Application programming interface: our User API
- Secure Online Desktop affiliate program
- Managed Service Provider
- The history of Secure Online Desktop
- WebRTC vs. proprietary software
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (17)
- Conferenza Cloud (2)
- ICT Monitoring (3)
- Log Management (1)
- News (15)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (13)
- Security (5)
- Vulnerabilities (81)
- Web Hosting (6)
- Attackers Target Small Manufacturing Firms
- Vulnerability Disclosure Programs See Signups & Payouts Surge
- New Google Search Hacks Push Viruses & Porn
- Google's osconfig agent - local privilege escalation
- [CVE-2020-25203] Frame Preview "com.framer.viewer.FramerViewActivity" Arbitrary URL Loading
- Visitor Management System in PHP 1.0 - Unauthenticated Stored XSS
- Visitor Management System in PHP 1.0 - Authenticated SQL Injection
- Seat Reservation System 1.0 Unauthenticated SQL Injection (CVE-2020-25762)
- Seat Reservation System 1.0 Unauthenticated Remote Code Execution (CVE-2020-25763)
- Startup Aims to Map and Track All the IT and Security Things
- Can Schools Pass Their Biggest Cybersecurity Test Yet?
- Microsoft Extends Data Loss Prevention to Cloud App Security
- Permission Management & the Goldilocks Conundrum
- Nearly 70% of IT & Security Pros Hone Their Cyber Skills Outside of Work
- Remote Work Exacerbating Data Sprawl
La sicurezza delle reti informatiche e' di vitale importanza per un'azienda. Con le tecnologie che fanno sempre piu… https://t.co/NJWcr9rpnz
Small and medium-sized businesses have little room for maneuver when it comes to investment. Precisely for this rea… https://t.co/L675M5UWhz
Piccole e medie imprese hanno poco spazio di manovra quando si parla di investimenti. Proprio per questo, ogni pass… https://t.co/y8Ft5SHW4x
In the IT development process, sooner or later we come across API services, which stands for Application Programmin… https://t.co/WOKfe487af
Il cloud computing consente alle aziende di accedere a server, archivi, database e servizi aggiuntivi (applicativi)… https://t.co/QY2L8jcD61