Free trial of internet services with Demos
The services provided by Secure Online Desktop are many and cover a large variety of needs. We realize that for the layman and the less experienced, this could be intimidating. In the midst of so much choice, how can we be sure that the service we need is exactly what we are about to request? For this reason, we provide our visitors with a free trial of the services, in the form of a demo.
What does free trial mean
By accessing the service demos, it is possible to test the real user experience without having to buy anything. Before we take action and show you how to access and use our demos, let’s clarify a couple of things.
The free trial refers to accounts made available to our visitors in a shared way. This means that by accessing the services under test, you access non-private environments. Therefore it is always better not to enter any sensitive information or files because they could be seen by other people.
It should also be remembered that the free trial accounts are regularly reset and all data within them deleted. This security measure is designed to limit the intervention of our technicians and to automate the cleaning of the environments offered with demo accounts.
Which Internet services can you try?
The services offered in free trial are of two types: one immediately available and another in which to access you will have to request free credentials by filling out a form on our site.
The services offered in free trial and immediately available are:
The services that instead require sending a request for free credentials are:
Cloud CRM, Cloud Conference, Acronis Cloud Backup, Log Management and Cloud Desktop. To request any of the services, just visit the support page and contact us by filling out the form, requesting login credentials.
No sensitive personal data, no credit card registration or other payment methods are required. The test service is completely free and without obligation.
How to access the services under trial
Among the possibilities are: modify the server parameters, check and access the installed database, change the version of PHP in use, try the SEO Toolkit and much more.
Always remember that the data entered can be seen by other users and that in any case they are deleted regularly.
It is possible to try this service in two ways. The first is by visiting his page and clicking on the “Join” button (only for registered users). In this way you access a virtual room in which to test the functionality. You will find yourself in a public room, where it is possible for other people to log in with the same intentions as you to try the service.
It is possible to request specific credentials to thoroughly test the service, perhaps using it with friends or relatives to verify all its features. To do this, you need to request credentials via the contact form.
The free trial of the Cloud Server service is available on both Windows and Linux machines. After having landed on the service page, and clicking on the “login credentials” link of the Operating System you want to try, you will find yourself in a page where there are ip, username and password for access.
With these data, by inserting them in a Remote Desktop software, it is possible to test the service. To access the servers we recommend CoRD, a remote desktop management software for MacOS X, or Windows mstcs, a similar program for S.O. Windows.
To access the ownCloud service demo, the first thing to do is go to the service page. At the top right you will find the credentials for the free trial and a link to the service panel.
Once you click on the “Online demo” link, you are asked to enter your credentials to access the panel.
Once logged in, you can take advantage of the free trial. In the central part of the panel, the items present in the root of the storage space are listed. It is possible to find a manual in pdf and two folders containing example files of type odt and jpg. All these files can be viewed inside the panel using the integrated tool.
Remember that even in this case, the service resets itself every 24 hours, deleting any file that has been uploaded, moreover, any file that is uploaded can also be viewed and possibly downloaded by anyone who accesses the demo.
To access the free trial of the ICT Monitoring service, you can go directly to the page https://monitor002.secure-od.com/zabbix and enter the word demo as user and password.
Once logged in, you can interact with the dashboard where the status of the IT system is represented at a glance. The widgets containing the visible information can be customized by number and data shown. Just click on Edit Dashboard, at the top right. A menu will open from which you can choose the source and type of values shown.
It is possible to access, from the dashboard menu, specific pages, such as those containing the graphs or the list of problems.
Each screen offers useful information for controlling the IT system. It is possible to filter the data shown and in some cases, as in the recent problems screen, even extract the values in CSV to analyze them in more depth and perform detailed analyzes.
The services offered by SOD are qualitatively very valid and cover a wide range of needs. If you are undecided about the service and would like to try it before buying it, you can do it freely. The free trial of our services does not require any credit card insertion, no fee will be applied and is not binding on the purchase.
The advice is to test the services and get in touch with us for any doubts, we will be able to answer your questions and offer you the best solution to your specific situation.
- Event Overload? Our SOCaaS can help!
- Business email compromise (BEC) schemes
- XDR as an approach to security
- What is threat intelligence?
- Data Loss Prevention: definition and uses
- Prevent shoulder surfing and theft of corporate credentials
- HTTP / 3, everything you need to know about the latest version protocol
- Machine learning and cybersecurity: UEBA applications and security
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (17)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (9)
- Web Hosting (15)
- How North Korean APT Kimsuky Is Evolving Its Tactics May 7, 2021Researchers find differences in Kimsuky's operations that lead them to divide the APT into two groups: CloudDragon and KimDragon.
- Most Organizations Feel More Vulnerable to Breaches Amid Pandemic May 7, 2021More than half of business see the need for significant long-term changes to IT due to COVID-19, research finds.
- FBI, NSA, CISA & NCSC Issue Joint Advisory on Russian SVR Activity May 7, 2021The report provides additional details on tactics of Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service following public attribution of the group to last year's SolarWinds attack.
- The Edge Pro Quote: Password Empowerment May 7, 2021Despite being a pain in the neck, passwords may hold a psychological purpose that security pros should take into account.
- Defending Against Web Scraping Attacks May 7, 2021Web scraping attacks, like Facebook's recent data leak, can easily lead to more significant breaches.
- 11 Reasons Why You Sorta Love Passwords May 7, 2021We asked you to tell the truth about why you secretly love passwords. From the heartfelt to the hilarious, here's what you had to say.
- Black Hat Asia Speakers Share Secrets About Sandboxes, Smart Doors, and Security May 7, 2021Find video interviews with some of the coolest Black Hat Asia experts right here, as part of the Dark Reading News Desk this week.
- Troy Hunt: Organizations Make Security Choices Tough for Users May 6, 2021The Have I Been Pwned founder took the virtual stage at Black Hat Asia to share stories about his work and industrywide challenges.
- New Techniques Emerge for Abusing Windows Services to Gain System Control May 6, 2021Organizations should apply principles of least privilege to mitigate threats, security researcher says.
- Google Plans to Automatically Enable Two-Factor Authentication May 6, 2021The company plans to automatically enroll users in two-step verification if their accounts are properly configured.
- Backdoor.Win32.NinjaSpy.c / Remote Command Execution May 7, 2021Posted by malvuln on May 07Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6eece319bc108576bd1f4a8364616264_B.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.NinjaSpy.c Vulnerability: Remote Command Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP ports 2003, 2004 and drops a DLL named "cmd.dll" under Windows dir. Connecting to port 2003, you will get back […]
- Packed.Win32.Black.d / Unauthenticated Open Proxy May 7, 2021Posted by malvuln on May 07Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/3a36d7ab34b3241aa2a9072700e0cb7c.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Packed.Win32.Black.d Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Open Proxy Description: The malware listens on TCP ports 1080 and 8080 and drops a hidden executable named "Hacker.com.cn.exe" under Windows dir" that runs with SYSTEM integrity....
- Backdoor.Win32.Floder.gqe / Insecure Permissions May 7, 2021Posted by malvuln on May 07Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/0629e3b2ab8a973a3e37e4e97cb9cfea.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Floder.gqe Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware creates an hidden insecure dir named "RECYCLER" under c:\ drive and grants change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can...
- Trojan.Win32.Siscos.bqe / Insecure Permissions May 7, 2021Posted by malvuln on May 07Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/b4a35ae6dcceea6390769829b4e1506f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Siscos.bqe Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware creates a insecure dir named "Windupdt" under c:\ drive and grants change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can rename the...
- Trojan.Win32.Agent.xdtv / Insecure Permissions May 7, 2021Posted by malvuln on May 07Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ffa9b76f9549a2c46415c855a0911e8a.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Agent.xdtv Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware creates an insecure installation dir under "C:\Program Files (x86)" and grants full (F) permissions to the Everyone user group. Standard users can...
- Four vulnerabilities found in MikroTik's RouterOS May 7, 2021Posted by Q C on May 07Advisory: four vulnerabilities found in MikroTik's RouterOS Details ======= Product: MikroTik's RouterOS Vendor URL: https://mikrotik.com/ Vendor Status: no fix yet CVE: CVE-2020-20214, CVE-2020-20222, CVE-2020-20236, CVE-2020-20237 Credit: Qian Chen(@cq674350529) of Qihoo 360 Nirvan Team Product Description ================== RouterOS is the operating system used on the MikroTik's devices, such as switch, […]
- Re: Four vulnerabilities found in MikroTik's RouterOS May 7, 2021Posted by Q C on May 07[Update 2021/05/05] Two CVEs have been assigned to two of these vulnerabilities. CVE-2020-20254: Mikrotik RouterOs before 6.47 (stable tree) suffers from a memory corruption vulnerability in the /nova/bin/lcdstat process. An authenticated remote attacker can cause a Denial of Service (NULL pointer dereference). CVE-2020-20253: Mikrotik RouterOs before 6.47 (stable tree) […]
- Re: Two vulnerabilities found in MikroTik's RouterOS May 7, 2021Posted by Q C on May 07[Update 2021/05/05] Two CVEs have been assigned to these vulnerabilities. CVE-2020-20267: Mikrotik RouterOs before 6.47 (stable tree) suffers from a memory corruption vulnerability in the /nova/bin/resolver process. An authenticated remote attacker can cause a Denial of Service due to invalid memory access. CVE-2020-20225: Mikrotik RouterOs before 6.47 (stable tree) […]
- Re: Three vulnerabilities found in MikroTik's RouterOS May 7, 2021Posted by Q C on May 07[Update 2021/05/04] Three CVEs have been assigned to these vulnerabilities. CVE-2020-20266: Mikrotik RouterOs before 6.47 (stable tree) suffers from a memory corruption vulnerability in the /nova/bin/dot1x process. An authenticated remote attacker can cause a Denial of Service (NULL pointer dereference). CVE-2020-20264: Mikrotik RouterOs before 6.47 (stable tree) in the […]
- Re: Three vulnerabilities found in MikroTik's RouterOS May 7, 2021Posted by Q C on May 07[update 2021/05/04] Three CVEs have been assigned to these vulnerabilities. CVE-2020-20215: Mikrotik RouterOs 6.44.6 (long-term tree) suffers from a memory corruption vulnerability in the /nova/bin/diskd process. An authenticated remote attacker can cause a Denial of Service due to invalid memory access. CVE-2020-20216: Mikrotik RouterOs 6.44.6 (long-term tree) suffers from […]
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes Ethical hacking means the application for good of hacking techniques. The… https://t.co/JMjvDtbW9p
Tempo di lettura: 4 minMonitoraggioNegli ultimi anni abbiamo assistito ad una rapida evoluzione delle infrastruttur… https://t.co/3EQ6yPJG4g
Tempo di lettura: 6 min WastedLocker e' un software per attacchi ransomware che ha iniziato a colpire imprese e al… https://t.co/yRXHQPoAlG
syslog server - High performance service for collecting logs - Use all the strengths of the syslog-ng Premium Edit… https://t.co/NOmReNicwb
WastedLocker is ransomware attack software that began targeting businesses and other organizations in May 2020. It… https://t.co/8244AWLg8s