Free trial of internet services with Demos
The services provided by Secure Online Desktop are many and cover a large variety of needs. We realize that for the layman and the less experienced, this could be intimidating. In the midst of so much choice, how can we be sure that the service we need is exactly what we are about to request? For this reason, we provide our visitors with a free trial of the services, in the form of a demo.
What does free trial mean
By accessing the service demos, it is possible to test the real user experience without having to buy anything. Before we take action and show you how to access and use our demos, let’s clarify a couple of things.
The free trial refers to accounts made available to our visitors in a shared way. This means that by accessing the services under test, you access non-private environments. Therefore it is always better not to enter any sensitive information or files because they could be seen by other people.
It should also be remembered that the free trial accounts are regularly reset and all data within them deleted. This security measure is designed to limit the intervention of our technicians and to automate the cleaning of the environments offered with demo accounts.
Which Internet services can you try?
The services offered in free trial are of two types: one immediately available and another in which to access you will have to request free credentials by filling out a form on our site.
The services offered in free trial and immediately available are:
The services that instead require sending a request for free credentials are:
Cloud CRM, Cloud Conference, Acronis Cloud Backup, Log Management and Cloud Desktop. To request any of the services, just visit the support page and contact us by filling out the form, requesting login credentials.
No sensitive personal data, no credit card registration or other payment methods are required. The test service is completely free and without obligation.
How to access the services under trial
Among the possibilities are: modify the server parameters, check and access the installed database, change the version of PHP in use, try the SEO Toolkit and much more.
Always remember that the data entered can be seen by other users and that in any case they are deleted regularly.
It is possible to try this service in two ways. The first is by visiting his page and clicking on the “Join” button (only for registered users). In this way you access a virtual room in which to test the functionality. You will find yourself in a public room, where it is possible for other people to log in with the same intentions as you to try the service.
It is possible to request specific credentials to thoroughly test the service, perhaps using it with friends or relatives to verify all its features. To do this, you need to request credentials via the contact form.
The free trial of the Cloud Server service is available on both Windows and Linux machines. After having landed on the service page, and clicking on the “login credentials” link of the Operating System you want to try, you will find yourself in a page where there are ip, username and password for access.
With these data, by inserting them in a Remote Desktop software, it is possible to test the service. To access the servers we recommend CoRD, a remote desktop management software for MacOS X, or Windows mstcs, a similar program for S.O. Windows.
To access the ownCloud service demo, the first thing to do is go to the service page. At the top right you will find the credentials for the free trial and a link to the service panel.
Once you click on the “Online demo” link, you are asked to enter your credentials to access the panel.
Once logged in, you can take advantage of the free trial. In the central part of the panel, the items present in the root of the storage space are listed. It is possible to find a manual in pdf and two folders containing example files of type odt and jpg. All these files can be viewed inside the panel using the integrated tool.
Remember that even in this case, the service resets itself every 24 hours, deleting any file that has been uploaded, moreover, any file that is uploaded can also be viewed and possibly downloaded by anyone who accesses the demo.
To access the free trial of the ICT Monitoring service, you can go directly to the page https://monitor002.secure-od.com/zabbix and enter the word demo as user and password.
Once logged in, you can interact with the dashboard where the status of the IT system is represented at a glance. The widgets containing the visible information can be customized by number and data shown. Just click on Edit Dashboard, at the top right. A menu will open from which you can choose the source and type of values shown.
It is possible to access, from the dashboard menu, specific pages, such as those containing the graphs or the list of problems.
Each screen offers useful information for controlling the IT system. It is possible to filter the data shown and in some cases, as in the recent problems screen, even extract the values in CSV to analyze them in more depth and perform detailed analyzes.
The services offered by SOD are qualitatively very valid and cover a wide range of needs. If you are undecided about the service and would like to try it before buying it, you can do it freely. The free trial of our services does not require any credit card insertion, no fee will be applied and is not binding on the purchase.
The advice is to test the services and get in touch with us for any doubts, we will be able to answer your questions and offer you the best solution to your specific situation.
- Spammer techniques: how do they exploit e-mail?
- The threat of DDoS ransomware
- Procedural Security Analysis – Thank you for contacting us!
- Zombie phishing: beware of emails, it could be zombies
- Social engineering: how hackers scam their victims
- What is phishing? Understanding and identifying social engineering attacks
- Avoid Ransomware: That’s why it’s best not to take any risks
- Double extortion ransomware: What they are and how to defend yourself
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (17)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (6)
- Web Hosting (13)
- NSA Releases Guidance on Zero-Trust Architecture February 26, 2021A new document provides guidance for businesses planning to implement a zero-trust system management strategy.
- 'Nerd' Humor February 26, 2021Some jokes never get old.
- The Edge Pro Tip: Fasten Your Seatbelts February 26, 2021An unprecedented 2020 has shaken up security leaders' usual list of must-have technologies for 2021. Where do they plan to spend next?
- Securing Super Bowl LV February 26, 2021A peek at open XDR technology, and defense that held up better than the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Attackers Turn Struggling Software Projects Into Trojan Horses February 26, 2021While access to compromised systems has become an increasingly common service, some cybercriminals are going straight to the source: buying code bases and then updating the application with malicious code.
- After a Year of Quantum Advances, the Time to Protect Is Now February 26, 2021Innovations in quantum computing mean enterprise and manufacturing organizations need to start planning now to defend against new types of cybersecurity threats.
- Inside Strata's Plans to Solve the Cloud Identity Puzzle February 25, 2021Strata Identity was founded to change businesses' approach to identity management as multicloud environments become the norm.
- Microsoft Releases Free Tool for Hunting SolarWinds Malware February 25, 2021Meanwhile, researchers at SecurityScorecard say the "fileless" malware loader in the attack - Teardrop - actually dates back to 2017.
- North Korea's Lazarus Group Expands to Stealing Defense Secrets February 25, 2021Several gigabytes of sensitive data stolen from one restricted network, with organizations in more than 12 countries impacted, Kaspersky says.
- Ransomware, Phishing Will Remain Primary Risks in 2021 February 25, 2021Attackers have doubled down on ransomware and phishing -- with some tweaks -- while deepfakes and disinformation will become more major threats in the future, according to a trio of threat reports.
- Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Delf.ai / Remote SEH Buffer Overflow February 26, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/1dd6eb39a388f4c8a3eaf248d86aaabc.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Delf.ai Vulnerability: Remote SEH Buffer Overflow Description: The malware listens on TCP port 1089. Attackers who can reach the infected system can send a specially crafted HTTP TRACE request to trigger […]
- Trojan.Win32.Hotkeychick.am / Insecure Permissions February 26, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/5ea9840970e78188f73eb1763363eeac.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Hotkeychick.am Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The trojan creates an insecure dir named "Korektor_MPiPS-01" under c:\ drive, granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users...
- Backdoor.Win32.Azbreg.amw / Insecure Permissions February 26, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/5eb58198721d4ded363e41e243e685cc.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Azbreg.amw Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The backdoor creates an insecure hidden dir named "MSDCSC" granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can rename the malware...
- Trojan-Spy.Win32.SpyEyes.elr / Insecure Permissions February 26, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/025d07f4610605031e501e6745d663aa.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Spy.Win32.SpyEyes.elr Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware creates an insecure hidden dir named "40404504504" under c:\ drive, granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users...
- Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Daws.etlm / Remote Unauthenticated System Reboot February 26, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/a0479e18283ed46e8908767dd0b40f8f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Daws.etlm Vulnerability: Remote Unauthenticated System Reboot Description: Daws.etlm drops an executable named "MSWDM.EXE" under Windows dir and listens on UDP port 139. Unauthenticated third-party attackers can send...
- Trojan.Win32.Gofot.htx / Local File Buffer Overflow February 26, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ae062bfe4abd59ac1b9be693fbc45f60.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Gofot.htx Vulnerability: Local File Buffer Overflow Description: HackerJLY PE Parser tool V18.104.22.168 doesnt properly check the files it loads which triggers a local buffer overflow. Analyzing the crash we can see […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Wollf.h / Missing Authentication February 26, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/4932471df98b0e94db076f2b1c0339bd.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Wollf.h Vulnerability: Missing Authentication Description: Wollf backdoor creates a service named "wrm" and listens on TCP port 7614, there is no authentication allowing anyone to take over the infected system. Type: […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Delf.adag / Weak Hardcoded Credentials February 26, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/0e997ab441cd8c35010dd8db98aae2c2.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Delf.adag Vulnerability: Weak Hardcoded Credentials Description: The backdoor runs an FTP server listening on TCP port 21 and uses weak hardcoded credentials which can be easily found using strings util. Credentials […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Agent.xw / Remote Null Ptr Dereference - Denial of Service February 26, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ed4242ad0274d3b311d8722f10b3abea.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Agent.xw (Null httpd 0.5.1) Vulnerability: Remote Null Ptr Dereference - Denial of Service Description: Sending an empty HTTP GET request triggers a null pointer dereference and access violation leading to a […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Agent.xs / Insecure Permissions February 26, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6c51a5ba17ffd317ad08541e20131ef3.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Agent.xs Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware creates a hidden but insecure dir named "Recycler" under c:\ drive and grants change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. It also drops […]
Procedural Safety Analysis Verify that company operations comply with the standards set for data processing G.D.P.R… https://t.co/fsxTPgGz1X
Cyber threat intelligence identify dangers before they cause damage Find threats before they become a problem… https://t.co/eoT3Mfmi7g
Analisi di Sicurezza Procedurale Verifica che le operazioni in azienda rispettino gli standard imposti per il trat… https://t.co/HYs4UsX3mP
VPN Aziendali connessioni protette sempre e dovunque Gran parte del lavoro ormai passa per la rete,la sicurezza dev… https://t.co/ZreMXSsS17
Ultimamente ci sono stati casi critici di ransomware degni di nota. L’Universita' Tor Vergata ha subito un attacco… https://t.co/oHVilx0VXx