Free trial of internet services with Demos
The services provided by Secure Online Desktop are many and cover a large variety of needs. We realize that for the layman and the less experienced, this could be intimidating. In the midst of so much choice, how can we be sure that the service we need is exactly what we are about to request? For this reason, we provide our visitors with a free trial of the services, in the form of a demo.
What does free trial mean
By accessing the service demos, it is possible to test the real user experience without having to buy anything. Before we take action and show you how to access and use our demos, let’s clarify a couple of things.
The free trial refers to accounts made available to our visitors in a shared way. This means that by accessing the services under test, you access non-private environments. Therefore it is always better not to enter any sensitive information or files because they could be seen by other people.
It should also be remembered that the free trial accounts are regularly reset and all data within them deleted. This security measure is designed to limit the intervention of our technicians and to automate the cleaning of the environments offered with demo accounts.
Which Internet services can you try?
The services offered in free trial are of two types: one immediately available and another in which to access you will have to request free credentials by filling out a form on our site.
The services offered in free trial and immediately available are:
The services that instead require sending a request for free credentials are:
Cloud CRM, Cloud Conference, Acronis Cloud Backup, Log Management and Cloud Desktop. To request any of the services, just visit the support page and contact us by filling out the form, requesting login credentials.
No sensitive personal data, no credit card registration or other payment methods are required. The test service is completely free and without obligation.
How to access the services under trial
Among the possibilities are: modify the server parameters, check and access the installed database, change the version of PHP in use, try the SEO Toolkit and much more.
Always remember that the data entered can be seen by other users and that in any case they are deleted regularly.
It is possible to try this service in two ways. The first is by visiting his page and clicking on the “Join” button (only for registered users). In this way you access a virtual room in which to test the functionality. You will find yourself in a public room, where it is possible for other people to log in with the same intentions as you to try the service.
It is possible to request specific credentials to thoroughly test the service, perhaps using it with friends or relatives to verify all its features. To do this, you need to request credentials via the contact form.
The free trial of the Cloud Server service is available on both Windows and Linux machines. After having landed on the service page, and clicking on the “login credentials” link of the Operating System you want to try, you will find yourself in a page where there are ip, username and password for access.
With these data, by inserting them in a Remote Desktop software, it is possible to test the service. To access the servers we recommend CoRD, a remote desktop management software for MacOS X, or Windows mstcs, a similar program for S.O. Windows.
To access the ownCloud service demo, the first thing to do is go to the service page. At the top right you will find the credentials for the free trial and a link to the service panel.
Once you click on the “Online demo” link, you are asked to enter your credentials to access the panel.
Once logged in, you can take advantage of the free trial. In the central part of the panel, the items present in the root of the storage space are listed. It is possible to find a manual in pdf and two folders containing example files of type odt and jpg. All these files can be viewed inside the panel using the integrated tool.
Remember that even in this case, the service resets itself every 24 hours, deleting any file that has been uploaded, moreover, any file that is uploaded can also be viewed and possibly downloaded by anyone who accesses the demo.
To access the free trial of the ICT Monitoring service, you can go directly to the page https://monitor002.secure-od.com/zabbix and enter the word demo as user and password.
Once logged in, you can interact with the dashboard where the status of the IT system is represented at a glance. The widgets containing the visible information can be customized by number and data shown. Just click on Edit Dashboard, at the top right. A menu will open from which you can choose the source and type of values shown.
It is possible to access, from the dashboard menu, specific pages, such as those containing the graphs or the list of problems.
Each screen offers useful information for controlling the IT system. It is possible to filter the data shown and in some cases, as in the recent problems screen, even extract the values in CSV to analyze them in more depth and perform detailed analyzes.
The services offered by SOD are qualitatively very valid and cover a wide range of needs. If you are undecided about the service and would like to try it before buying it, you can do it freely. The free trial of our services does not require any credit card insertion, no fee will be applied and is not binding on the purchase.
The advice is to test the services and get in touch with us for any doubts, we will be able to answer your questions and offer you the best solution to your specific situation.
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (169)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Authentication Is Static, Yet Attackers Are Dynamic: Filling the Critical Gap May 20, 2022To succeed against dynamic cybercriminals, organizations must go multiple steps further and build a learning system that evolves over time to keep up with attacker tactics.
- New Open Source Project Brings Consistent Identity Access to Multicloud May 20, 2022Hexa and IDQL allows organizations using cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform to apply consistent access policy across all applications, regardless of environment.
- More Than 1,000 Cybersecurity Career Pursuers Complete the (ISC)² Entry-Level Cybersecurity Certification Pilot Exam May 19, 2022New professional certification program establishes a pathway into the workforce for students and career changers by demonstrating their foundational knowledge, skills and abilities to employers.
- Deadbolt Ransomware Targeting QNAP NAS Devices May 19, 2022QNAP is urging customers of its NAS products to update QTS and avoid exposing the devices to the Internet.
- Pro-Russian Information Operations Escalate in Ukraine War May 19, 2022In the three months since the war started, Russian operatives and those allied with the nation's interests have unleashed a deluge of disinformation and fake news to try and sow fear and confusion in Ukraine, security vendor says.
- DoJ Won't Charge 'Good Faith' Security Researchers May 19, 2022Revised policy means security analysts won't be charged under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
- Majority of Kubernetes API Servers Exposed to the Public Internet May 19, 2022Shadowserver Foundation researchers find 380,000 open Kubernetes API servers.
- Dig Exits Stealth With $11M for Cloud Data Detection and Response Solution May 19, 2022CrowdStrike and CyberArk invest in Dig's seed round, which was led by Team8, alongside Merlin Ventures and chairs of MongoDB and Exabeam.
- 6 Scary Tactics Used in Mobile App Attacks May 19, 2022Mobile attacks have been going on for many years, but the threat is rapidly evolving as more sophisticated malware families with novel features enter the scene.
- Phishing Attacks for Initial Access Surged 54% in Q1 May 19, 2022For the first time in a year, security incidents involving email compromises surpassed ransomware incidents, a new analysis shows.
- SEC Consult SA-20220518-0 :: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities in SAP® Application Server, ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) May 18, 2022Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on May 18SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20220518-0 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities product: SAP® Application Server ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) vulnerable version: see section "Vulnerable / tested versions" fixed version: see SAP security notes...
- PHPIPAM 1.4.4 - CVE-2021-46426 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-03/2022 ]========================== PHPIPAM - Version 1.4.4 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents ]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability […]
- LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 - Stored XSS - CVE-2021-30140 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-12/2021 ]========================== LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability...
- Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3l8a_HSSU
- github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs / Catalog of current DLLs affecting vulnerable Ransomware strains. May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Reference list for my Ransomware exploitation research. Lists current DLLs I have seen to date that some ransomware search for, which I have used successfully to hijack and intercept vulnerable strains executing arbitrary code pre-encryption. https://github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 macOS Monterey 12.4 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213257. AMD Available for: macOS Monterey Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A memory corruption issue was addressed […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 tvOS 15.5 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213254. AppleAVD Available for: Apple TV 4K, Apple TV 4K (2nd generation), and Apple TV HD Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 watchOS 8.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213253. AppleAVD Available for: Apple Watch Series 3 and later Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A use after free […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-3 macOS Big Sur 11.6.6 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-3 macOS Big Sur 11.6.6 macOS Big Sur 11.6.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213256. apache Available for: macOS Big Sur Impact: Multiple issues in apache Description: Multiple issues were addressed by updating apache to version 2.4.53. CVE-2021-44224 […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-1 iOS 15.5 and iPadOS 15.5 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-1 iOS 15.5 and iPadOS 15.5 iOS 15.5 and iPadOS 15.5 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213258. AppleAVD Available for: iPhone 6s and later, iPad Pro (all models), iPad Air 2 and later, iPad 5th generation and later, […]
Security Awareness, la sicurezza aziendale parte dai dipendenti. L'ingegneria sociale fa spesso leva sull'ignoranza… https://t.co/nGAs70Ofn5
Torna all'inizio Scopri i nostri servizi di Cyber SecurityTroverai sicuramente quello che fa al caso tuo Se vuoi m… https://t.co/Emm5kUfFc4
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Today we see one of the latest additions to our SOCaaS, the Autonomous Threat… https://t.co/QNvHnKbEqq
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The Security Code Review (SCR) service is increasingly used by companies l… https://t.co/rJmYXr1oCj
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il servizio di Security Code Review (SCR) è sempre più utilizzato dalle aziende… https://t.co/g2ho2C8FYh