Server hosting for SOD website
Based on what the actual need is, choosing hosting for a website is essential. The resources needed to host a fast and secure portal must be the basis on which to decide which plan to choose.
Choosing the right provider for the server hosting plan can be complicated, and it’s easy to get lost in the alternatives that the network offers. In addition to the price, it is also essential to consider the performance, safety and assistance offered by the provider.
Server Hosting for SOD (Secure Online Desktop) website
The offer that SOD offers is complete and presents solutions for every need. Through the dashboard it is possible to keep everything under control and access the various features of the service. The control panel is based on Plesk, one of the world standards for the management of this type of services.
Domain and hosting
Through the main section of the integrated Plesk control panel it is possible to:
– View important hosting and domain information.
– Remove and add new domains, subdomains and aliases
– Administer the hosting settings
– Create and manage databases and users
– Install SSL certificates
– View domain statistics
Also in this section you can access the backup manager which also allows you to set an automation for creating backups.
The hosting service for the website includes email addresses linked to the chosen domain. These can easily be created or removed from the appropriate section in the panel.
For each email account it is possible to assign storage space, aliases and automatic replies to messages or the redirection of the same. It is also possible to set spam filters and block email addresses.
The hosting space for SOD websites has the possibility of installing additional tools. These can be set and eliminated through the appropriate section.
You can easily install CMS such as WordPress, Joomla or Drupal, but also other tools with both commercial and free licenses. Applications dedicated to e-commerce, online marketing or eLearning are ready to be installed, just to mention some areas of interest.
The apps offered are ready to be implemented with a single click and cover a wide range of possible needs.
Uploading and managing files on the host space is facilitated by the File Manager integrated in the control panel. It is also possible to edit the files directly from the integrated code editor.
Moving, adding or deleting documents on the server is very simple and does not require the use of additional software.
You can view detailed reports on the use of the resources provided with the subscription. Useful statistics such as detailed analysis of storage space and monthly traffic can be easily consulted to keep an eye on the expansion of the hosted sites.
If you have subscribed to different plans, you can view reports for each of the subscriptions.
WordPress, the well-known CMS used worldwide, has a privileged section in the control panel offered by SOD through Plesk. From here it is possible to manage the installation of the Content Manager and check which plugins and themes are installed.
Through the section it is even possible to manage multiple instances of WordPress. You can also conveniently test new CMS features in a sandbox test environment without the risk of compromising platform installation.
Hosting for a website – Available server hosting plans
The server hosting plans available with SOD are 3 and cover the most common needs of those who want to add their presence to the web in a simple and safe way.
The Starter plan offers an included domain, 20 email addresses and 100Mb of mailbox space. The web space is 10 Gb and traffic reaches 2 Tb monthly. Features are really interesting for hosting a simple website capable of managing the first growth processes on the network.
The Business and Ultimate plans are designed as more complete solutions and offer 2 and 4 domains respectively. The web space ranges from 20 to 40 Gb and the traffic from 5 to 10 Tb. Consequently, the number of databases and e-mail boxes available also increase.
Try the control panel for free with the demo account. In this way you can see how simple it is to use and full of useful features for the management of hosting a website.
- Secure Online Desktop 10 years later: our corporate anniversary
- Air-Fi: attacking computers that are disconnected and without network hardware is possible
- Examples of phishing: the latest campaigns mentioned by the CSIRT
- Event Overload? Our SOCaaS can help!
- Business email compromise (BEC) schemes
- XDR as an approach to security
- What is threat intelligence?
- Data Loss Prevention: definition and uses
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (18)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (11)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Mission Critical: What Really Matters in a Cybersecurity Incident June 17, 2021The things you do before and during a cybersecurity incident can make or break the success of your response.
- Ukraine Police Disrupt Cl0p Ransomware Operation June 16, 2021Growing list of similar actions in recent months may finally be scaring some operators into quitting, but threat is far from over, security experts say.
- Ransomware Operators' Strategies Evolve as Attacks Rise June 16, 2021Security researchers find ransomware operators rely less on email and more on criminal groups for initial access into target networks.
- Biden Tells Putin Critical Infrastructure Sectors 'Off Limits' to Russian Hacking June 16, 2021President Joe Biden said he and Russian President Vladimir Putin agreed to discuss boundaries in cyber activity.
- Security Flaw Discovered In Peloton Equipment June 16, 2021The vulnerability could give attackers remote root access to the bike's tablet, researchers report.
- Cars, Medicine, Electric Grids: Future Hackers Will Hit Much More Than Networks in an IT/OT Integrated World June 16, 2021Intelligent systems must include the right cybersecurity protections to prevent physical threats to operational technology.
- Russian National Convicted on Charges Related to Kelihos Botnet June 16, 2021Oleg Koshkin was arrested in 2019 and faces a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison, the DoJ reports.
- Is an Attacker Living Off Your Land? June 16, 2021Living-off-the-land attacks pose significant risks to organizations and, on top of that, are difficult to detect. Learn the basics about how these attacks operate and ways to limit their damage.
- Keeping Your Organization Secure When Dealing With the Unexpected June 16, 2021There's no way to anticipate every possible scenario, but the right approach to business continuity can help you respond effectively in any situation.
- Don't Get Stymied by Security Indecision June 16, 2021You might be increasing cyber-risk by not actively working to reduce it.
- Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.gen / Information Disclosure June 15, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 15Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ff6516c881dee555b0cd253408b64404_D.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.gen Vulnerability: Information Disclosure Description: Zombam malware listens on TCP port 80 and deploys an unsecured HTML Web UI for basic remote administration capability. Third-party attackers who can reach an infected...
- Backdoor.Win32.VB.pld / Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution June 15, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 15Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6ff35087d789f7aca6c0e3396984894e_B.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.VB.pld Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP port 4000. Third-party attackers who can reach infected systems can connect to port 4000 and run commands made available […]
- Backdoor.Win32.VB.pld / Insecure Transit June 15, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 15Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6ff35087d789f7aca6c0e3396984894e.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.VB.pld Vulnerability: Insecure Transit Description: The malware listens on TCP port 4000 and has a chat feature "Hnadle-X Pro V1.0 Text Chat". Messages are passed in unencrypted plaintext across the network. […]
- popo2, kernel/tun driver bufferoverflow. June 15, 2021Posted by KJ Jung on Jun 15Linux kernel 5.4 version. latest. __tun_chr_ioctl function of ~/drivers/net/tun.c has a stack buffer overflow vulnerability. it get's arg, ifreq_len, and copy the arg(argp) to ifr(ifreq struct) and this steps are no bounds-checking. if cmd == TUNSETIFF or TUNSETQUEUE or and so on condition then it's enter copy_from_user function area.
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0014: Missing authorization check in SAP Solution Manager LM-SERVICE Component SP 11 PL 2 June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0014: Missing authorization check in SAP Solution Manager LM-SERVICE Component SP 11 PL 2 ## Impact on Business Due to a missing authorization check in SAP Solution Manager LM-SERVICE component a remote authenticated attacker could be able to execute privileged actions in the […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0013: [CVE-2020-26829] - Missing Authentication Check In SAP NetWeaver AS JAVA P2P Cluster communication June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0013: [CVE-2020-26829] - Missing Authentication Check In SAP NetWeaver AS JAVA P2P Cluster communication ## Impact on Business A malicious unauthenticated user could abuse the lack of authentication check on SAP Java P2P cluster communication, in order to connect to the respective TCP […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0012: SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence lack of server side validations leads to RCE June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0012: SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence lack of server side validations leads to RCE ## Impact on Business By abusing a Code Injection in SAP MII, an authenticated user with SAP XMII Developer privileges could execute code (including OS commands) on the server. […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0011 Missing authorization check in SolMan End-User Experience Monitoring June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0011: Missing authorization check in SolMan End-User Experience Monitoring ## Impact on Business Any authenticated user of the Solution Manager is able to craft/upload and execute EEM scripts on the SMDAgents affecting its Integrity, Confidentiality and Availability. ## Advisory Information - Public Release […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0010: File exfiltration and DoS in SolMan End-User Experience Monitoring June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0010: File exfiltration and DoS in SolMan End-User Experience Monitoring ## Impact on Business The End-User Experience Monitoring (EEM) application, part of the SAP Solution Manager, is vulnerable to path traversal. As a consequence, an unauthorized attacker would be able to read sensitive […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0009: Hard-coded Credentials in CA Introscope Enterprise Manager June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0009: Hard-coded Credentials in CA Introscope Enterprise Manager ## Impact on Business Unauthenticated attackers can bypass the authentication if the default passwords for Admin and Guest have not been changed by the administrator. This may impact the confidentiality of the service. ## Advisory […]
Estimated reading time: 8 minutes Il termine shoulder surfing potrebbe evocare immagini di un piccolo surfista su… https://t.co/PKEpO1Mvzn
Ten years ago, on June 16, 2011, Secure Online Desktop was born. Many things have changed in ten years and we have… https://t.co/DN23n6BK7q
Dieci anni fa, il 16 giugno del 2011, nasceva Secure Online Desktop. Sono cambiate moltissime cose in dieci anni e… https://t.co/H7TPlWJ5Pk
Estimated reading time: 8 minutes The term shoulder surfing might conjure up images of a little surfer on his… https://t.co/3poUTq9MUc
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes I ricercatori della sicurezza hanno appena digerito il protocollo HTTP/2, ma gl… https://t.co/XsFsgBTpia