Server hosting for SOD website
Based on what the actual need is, choosing hosting for a website is essential. The resources needed to host a fast and secure portal must be the basis on which to decide which plan to choose.
Choosing the right provider for the server hosting plan can be complicated, and it’s easy to get lost in the alternatives that the network offers. In addition to the price, it is also essential to consider the performance, safety and assistance offered by the provider.
Server Hosting for SOD (Secure Online Desktop) website
The offer that SOD offers is complete and presents solutions for every need. Through the dashboard it is possible to keep everything under control and access the various features of the service. The control panel is based on Plesk, one of the world standards for the management of this type of services.
Domain and hosting
Through the main section of the integrated Plesk control panel it is possible to:
– View important hosting and domain information.
– Remove and add new domains, subdomains and aliases
– Administer the hosting settings
– Create and manage databases and users
– Install SSL certificates
– View domain statistics
Also in this section you can access the backup manager which also allows you to set an automation for creating backups.
The hosting service for the website includes email addresses linked to the chosen domain. These can easily be created or removed from the appropriate section in the panel.
For each email account it is possible to assign storage space, aliases and automatic replies to messages or the redirection of the same. It is also possible to set spam filters and block email addresses.
The hosting space for SOD websites has the possibility of installing additional tools. These can be set and eliminated through the appropriate section.
You can easily install CMS such as WordPress, Joomla or Drupal, but also other tools with both commercial and free licenses. Applications dedicated to e-commerce, online marketing or eLearning are ready to be installed, just to mention some areas of interest.
The apps offered are ready to be implemented with a single click and cover a wide range of possible needs.
Uploading and managing files on the host space is facilitated by the File Manager integrated in the control panel. It is also possible to edit the files directly from the integrated code editor.
Moving, adding or deleting documents on the server is very simple and does not require the use of additional software.
You can view detailed reports on the use of the resources provided with the subscription. Useful statistics such as detailed analysis of storage space and monthly traffic can be easily consulted to keep an eye on the expansion of the hosted sites.
If you have subscribed to different plans, you can view reports for each of the subscriptions.
WordPress, the well-known CMS used worldwide, has a privileged section in the control panel offered by SOD through Plesk. From here it is possible to manage the installation of the Content Manager and check which plugins and themes are installed.
Through the section it is even possible to manage multiple instances of WordPress. You can also conveniently test new CMS features in a sandbox test environment without the risk of compromising platform installation.
Hosting for a website – Available server hosting plans
The server hosting plans available with SOD are 3 and cover the most common needs of those who want to add their presence to the web in a simple and safe way.
The Starter plan offers an included domain, 20 email addresses and 100Mb of mailbox space. The web space is 10 Gb and traffic reaches 2 Tb monthly. Features are really interesting for hosting a simple website capable of managing the first growth processes on the network.
The Business and Ultimate plans are designed as more complete solutions and offer 2 and 4 domains respectively. The web space ranges from 20 to 40 Gb and the traffic from 5 to 10 Tb. Consequently, the number of databases and e-mail boxes available also increase.
Try the control panel for free with the demo account. In this way you can see how simple it is to use and full of useful features for the management of hosting a website.
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Google: Hack-for-Hire Groups Present a Potent Threat June 30, 2022Cyber mercenaries in countries like India, Russia, and the UAE are carrying out data theft and hacking missions for a wide range of clients across regions, a couple of new reports said.
- 18 Zero-Days Exploited So Far in 2022 June 30, 2022It didn't have to be this way: So far 2022's tranche of zero-days shows too many variants of previously patched security bugs, according Google Project Zero.
- API Security Losses Total Billions, But It's Complicated June 30, 2022A recent analysis of breaches involving application programming interfaces (APIs) arrives at some eye-popping damage figures, but which companies are most affected, and in what ways?
- Exchange Servers Backdoored Globally by SessionManager June 30, 2022Malicious ISS module exploitation is the latest trend among threat actors targeting Exchange servers, analysts say.
- Study Reveals Traditional Data Security Tools Have a 60% Failure Rate Against Ransomware and Extortion June 30, 2022Titaniam’s ‘State of Data Exfiltration & Extortion Report’ also finds that while over 70% of organizations had heavy investments in prevention, detection, and backup solutions, the majority of victims ended up giving into attackers' demands.
- NXM Announces Platform That Protects Space Infrastructure and IoT Devices From Cyberattacks June 30, 2022NXM Autonomous Security protects against network-wide device hacks and defends against critical IoT vulnerabilities.
- A Fintech Horror Story: How One Company Prioritizes Cybersecurity June 30, 2022A password link that didn't expire leads to the discovery of exposed personal information at a payments service.
- Critical ManageEngine ADAudit Plus Vulnerability Allows Network Takeover, Mass Data Exfiltration June 30, 2022An unauthenticated remote code execution vulnerability found in Zoho’s compliance tool could leave organizations exposed to an information disclosure catastrophe, new analysis shows.
- Zero-Days Aren't Going Away Anytime Soon & What Leaders Need to Know June 30, 2022There were a record number of zero-day attacks last year, but some basic cyber-hygiene strategies can help keep your organization more safe.
- Patch Now: Linux Container-Escape Flaw in Azure Service Fabric June 29, 2022Microsoft is urging organizations that don't have automatic updates enabled to update to the latest version of Linux Server Fabric to thwart the "FabricScape" cloud bug.
- Backdoor.Win32.InfecDoor.17.c / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/1fd70e41918c3a75c634b1c234ec36fb.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.InfecDoor.17.c Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware writes a ".420" settings file type to c drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can...
- Trojan-Mailfinder.Win32.VB.p / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/20e438d84aa2828826d52540d80bf7f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Mailfinder.Win32.VB.p Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware writes a dir with multiple PE files to c drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Shark.btu / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/5a83f8b8c8a8b7a85b3ff632aa60e793.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Shark.btu Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware writes multiple PE files to c drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can rename the executable...
- Yashma Ransomware Builder v1.2 / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/13e878ed7e547523cffc5728f6ba4190.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Yashma Ransomware Builder v1.2 Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware creates PE files with insecure permissions when writing to c:\ drive, granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user […]
- AnyDesk Public Exploit Disclosure - Arbitrary file write by symbolic link attack lead to denial-of-service attack on local machine June 28, 2022Posted by chan chan on Jun 27Hi FullDisclosure, I would like to publish an exploit that I found on AnyDesk as follows. # Exploit Title: AnyDesk allow arbitrary file write by symbolic link attack lead to denial-of-service attack on local machine # Google Dork: [if applicable] # Date: 24/5/2022 # Exploit Author: Erwin Chan # […]
- SEC-T CFP ongoing June 28, 2022Posted by Mattias Bååth via Fulldisclosure on Jun 27Hey all It's now less than two weeks to submit a talk to SEC-T 2022, at least if you want to be part of the first talk selection round (recommended) that we kick off July first. SEC-T is non-profit, non-corporate, two day, single track, con in Stockholm, […]
- CFP No cON Name 2022 - Barcelona June 28, 2022Posted by Jose Nicolas Castellano via Fulldisclosure on Jun 27No cON Name 2022 - Barcelona ************************************ ***** Call For Papers ****** ************************************ https://www.noconname.org/call-for-papers/ Exact place not disclosed until a few weeks before due celebration. * INTRODUCTION The organization has opened CFP proposals. No cON Name is the eldest Hacking and Security Conference in Span. […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0007: Directory Traversal vulnerability in SAP Focused Run (Simple Diagnostics Agent 1.0) June 21, 2022Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 21# Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0007: Directory Traversal vulnerability in SAP Focused Run (Simple Diagnostics Agent 1.0) ## Impact on Business Exposing the contents of a directory can lead to a disclosure of useful information for the attacker to devise exploits, such as creation times of files or […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0006: Information Disclosure vulnerability in SAP Focused Run (Simple Diagnostics Agent 1.0) June 21, 2022Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 21# Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0006: Information Disclosure vulnerability in SAP Focused Run (Simple Diagnostics Agent 1.0) ## Impact on Business Running unnecessary services, like a jetty webserver, may lead to increased surface area for an attack and also it unnecessarily exposes underlying vulnerabilities. ## Advisory Information - […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0005: Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability in SAP Fiori launchpad June 21, 2022Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 21# Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0005: Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability in SAP Fiori launchpad ## Impact on Business Impact depends on the victim's privileges. In most cases, a successful attack allows an attacker to hijack a session, or force the victim to perform undesired requests in the SAP […]
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF