62 Data Center in 25 Countries
For several years, Secure Online Desktop offers Cloud servers and cloud services not only on hardware resources physically located in Italy, but also through customized custom projects abroad.
We are pleased to announce that thanks to an update of our web interface, it is now possible for a customer / partner to independently select the Datacenter according to the desired location by selecting from a list of 62 Datacenter in 25 countries around the world.
The Cloud Server that can be deployed across all of our Datacenter is the so-called VPS metered, ie Virtual Private Server whose cost is measured based on the time consuming of hardware resources, unlike classic VPS or SuperCloud, you can actually create a server for a few hours or for a few days, paying only for the time of use. In this sense, VPS metered are much cheaper than the so-called flat servers whose cost is constant and therefore does not vary within the billing period.
For those who fit the VPS metered?
Metered VPS are ideal under the following conditions:
♦ Limited use
For demo, development and testing servers in periods of less than one month.
♦ The need for hardware resources outside of Italy
For projects where you need to deploy resumes in different locations, for example: Multi-site projects, multi-pop, disaster recovery, offsite backup, etc.
♦ Better performance
VPS metered can be created in one or more of the following Datacenter, for each Datacenter there is a score showing its relative performance, relative to the others. The score is between 1 and 100, the higher the score will be the performance of that Datacenter.
There are currently two plans for metered VPS (soon the Enterprise plan will also be released), let’s see the difference macros together:
♦ Pro Tier
It is necessary to select this type of Datacenter for server in production where it is necessary to ensure an adequate level of reliability and performance. This level ensures all the parameters required for a 100% uptime such as the presence of professional UPSs, high reliability resources, enterprise-wide components, etc.
♦ Dev Tier
This level, much cheaper, is suitable for test or demo servers that are not in a production environment where high reliability is not required.
For those who are not fit for VPS metered?
Metered VPS are NOT ideal under the following conditions:
♦ Need to have flat costs
By its very nature, the consumption and the relative costs of the metered servers vary according to use so they are not really ideal where it is absolutely necessary to have fixed costs.
♦ Need to have Italian resources
The metered servers are deployed on 62 worldwide Datacenters, if a customer needs (for policy, internal regulations, etc) to have only hardware resources on Italian national territory then he should not choose this type of server unless the two Italians Datacenter in the list.
♦ Need to have IPv6 addresses
IPv6 addresses are not yet supported by this type of server.
♦ Need to have internal network
Internal networks (private LAN, VLANs, secondary LANs) are not yet supported by this type of server.
♦ Need to have the Cloud customization
Customizations are not yet supported by this type of server.
In all the above cases, you need to navigate to Cloud Servers or SuperClouds.
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (169)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Authentication Is Static, Yet Attackers Are Dynamic: Filling the Critical Gap May 20, 2022To succeed against dynamic cybercriminals, organizations must go multiple steps further and build a learning system that evolves over time to keep up with attacker tactics.
- New Open Source Project Brings Consistent Identity Access to Multicloud May 20, 2022Hexa and IDQL allows organizations using cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform to apply consistent access policy across all applications, regardless of environment.
- More Than 1,000 Cybersecurity Career Pursuers Complete the (ISC)² Entry-Level Cybersecurity Certification Pilot Exam May 19, 2022New professional certification program establishes a pathway into the workforce for students and career changers by demonstrating their foundational knowledge, skills and abilities to employers.
- Deadbolt Ransomware Targeting QNAP NAS Devices May 19, 2022QNAP is urging customers of its NAS products to update QTS and avoid exposing the devices to the Internet.
- Pro-Russian Information Operations Escalate in Ukraine War May 19, 2022In the three months since the war started, Russian operatives and those allied with the nation's interests have unleashed a deluge of disinformation and fake news to try and sow fear and confusion in Ukraine, security vendor says.
- DoJ Won't Charge 'Good Faith' Security Researchers May 19, 2022Revised policy means security analysts won't be charged under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
- Majority of Kubernetes API Servers Exposed to the Public Internet May 19, 2022Shadowserver Foundation researchers find 380,000 open Kubernetes API servers.
- Dig Exits Stealth With $11M for Cloud Data Detection and Response Solution May 19, 2022CrowdStrike and CyberArk invest in Dig's seed round, which was led by Team8, alongside Merlin Ventures and chairs of MongoDB and Exabeam.
- 6 Scary Tactics Used in Mobile App Attacks May 19, 2022Mobile attacks have been going on for many years, but the threat is rapidly evolving as more sophisticated malware families with novel features enter the scene.
- Phishing Attacks for Initial Access Surged 54% in Q1 May 19, 2022For the first time in a year, security incidents involving email compromises surpassed ransomware incidents, a new analysis shows.
- SEC Consult SA-20220518-0 :: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities in SAP® Application Server, ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) May 18, 2022Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on May 18SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20220518-0 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities product: SAP® Application Server ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) vulnerable version: see section "Vulnerable / tested versions" fixed version: see SAP security notes...
- PHPIPAM 1.4.4 - CVE-2021-46426 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-03/2022 ]========================== PHPIPAM - Version 1.4.4 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents ]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability […]
- LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 - Stored XSS - CVE-2021-30140 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-12/2021 ]========================== LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability...
- Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3l8a_HSSU
- github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs / Catalog of current DLLs affecting vulnerable Ransomware strains. May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Reference list for my Ransomware exploitation research. Lists current DLLs I have seen to date that some ransomware search for, which I have used successfully to hijack and intercept vulnerable strains executing arbitrary code pre-encryption. https://github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 macOS Monterey 12.4 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213257. AMD Available for: macOS Monterey Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A memory corruption issue was addressed […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 tvOS 15.5 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213254. AppleAVD Available for: Apple TV 4K, Apple TV 4K (2nd generation), and Apple TV HD Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 watchOS 8.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213253. AppleAVD Available for: Apple Watch Series 3 and later Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A use after free […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-3 macOS Big Sur 11.6.6 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-3 macOS Big Sur 11.6.6 macOS Big Sur 11.6.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213256. apache Available for: macOS Big Sur Impact: Multiple issues in apache Description: Multiple issues were addressed by updating apache to version 2.4.53. CVE-2021-44224 […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-1 iOS 15.5 and iPadOS 15.5 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-1 iOS 15.5 and iPadOS 15.5 iOS 15.5 and iPadOS 15.5 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213258. AppleAVD Available for: iPhone 6s and later, iPad Pro (all models), iPad Air 2 and later, iPad 5th generation and later, […]
Security Awareness, la sicurezza aziendale parte dai dipendenti. L'ingegneria sociale fa spesso leva sull'ignoranza… https://t.co/nGAs70Ofn5
Torna all'inizio Scopri i nostri servizi di Cyber SecurityTroverai sicuramente quello che fa al caso tuo Se vuoi m… https://t.co/Emm5kUfFc4
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Today we see one of the latest additions to our SOCaaS, the Autonomous Threat… https://t.co/QNvHnKbEqq
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The Security Code Review (SCR) service is increasingly used by companies l… https://t.co/rJmYXr1oCj
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il servizio di Security Code Review (SCR) è sempre più utilizzato dalle aziende… https://t.co/g2ho2C8FYh