Modern Data Protection: The Difference is in the Cloud
Modern Data Protection
How to Completely Safeguard Businesses – with Ease
Simplify is often a valuable mantra of success. Yet in a complex and ever-evolving IT environment, it isn’t necessarily the go-to approach for service providers. In the case of data protection, simplification may not only seem unlikely, but potentially unwise. Fortunately, certain innovative cloud technologies now make it simple for companies to scale their infrastructure and defend that growth with efficient backup and recovery solutions.
Human error is as damaging as ever and natural threats such as fire and flood still persist. Meanwhile, cyber threats are growing in number and complexity. Whatever the cause might be, if the lights go out for even an hour, companies are at risk.
43% of ransomware
attacks are aimed at SMBs (1)
$8,58 1per hour
is the average cost of downtime (2)
(1) Small Business Trends (2) The Aberdeen Group
The best defenses are usually based on a layered data protection strategy. First, you start with standard approaches, like passwords and encryption, traditional anti-virus protection and mobile wipe.
Then you secure everything, from emails and endpoints to servers, with a backup solution that actively protects against ransomware – so even customer backups are safe.
Secure cloud backup provides the last line of defense by protecting a business’ bottom line. Following the 3-2-1 rule of backup (creating three copies of your data, on two types of storage, with one located off-site) keeps your files safe and avoids the worst-case scenario – bankruptcy – should a disaster strike and destroy your local copies.
With the emergence of the cloud, today there are even more solutions available to enhance business productivity. While that means you also have more systems and data to protect, it doesn’t need to be a problem. When it comes to data protection, the cloud can streamline and strengthen defenses without crippling your customer’s budget.
With the right backup solution, it’s easy to ensure complete data protection – including protecting virtual and mobile systems – so you no longer need to independently monitor and secure data across multiple environments. Modern solutions also let you:
1. Support more customers with centralized backup and recovery management
2. Experience unprecedented flexibility to choose any solution for any customer need
3. Protect all data seamlessly and remotely, in any location and any environment
4. Rest easy knowing the entire infrastructure, across multiple business locations, remains secure
The cloud can offer a complete defense that scales as your customers’ businesses do. Just add-on cloud-based disaster recovery services and you can have businesses running again instantly. It’s that simple.
Modern Data Protection
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Forescout Launches Forescout Frontline to Help Organizations Tackle Ransomware and Real Time Threats May 25, 2022New threat hunting and risk identification service provides organizations with an enterprise-wide baseline of their threat landscape and risk exposure.
- Is Your Data Security Living on the Edge? May 25, 2022Gartner's security service edge fundamentally changes how companies should be delivering data protection in a cloud and mobile first world.
- Interpol's Massive 'Operation Delilah' Nabs BEC Bigwig May 25, 2022A sprawling, multiyear operation nabs a suspected SilverTerrier BEC group ringleader, exposing a massive attack infrastructure and sapping the group of a bit of its strength.
- JFrog Launches Project Pyrsia to Help Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks May 25, 2022Open source software community initiative utilizes blockchain technology.
- Mastercard Launches Cybersecurity “Experience Centre” May 25, 2022Experience Centre features emerging Mastercard products and solutions for securing digital payments on a global scale, including those developed locally in Vancouver.
- Qualys to Unveil VMDR 2.0 at Qualys Security Conference in San Francisco May 25, 2022Company will detail enhancements to Vulnerability Management, Detection and Response solution next month.
- Corelight Announces New SaaS Platform for Threat Hunting May 25, 2022Corelight Investigator aids threat hunting and investigation through intelligent alert aggregation, built-in queries and scalable search
- Cybersecurity-Focused SYN Ventures Closes $300 Million Fund II May 25, 2022Cylance co-founder Ryan Permeh has joined full time as an operating partner.
- Vishing Attacks Reach All Time High, According to Latest Agari and PhishLabs Report May 25, 2022According to the findings, vishing attacks have overtaken business email compromise as the second most reported response-based email threat since Q3 2021.
- Zero-Click Zoom Bug Allows Code Execution Just by Sending a Message May 25, 2022Google has disclosed a nasty set of six bugs affecting Zoom chat that can be chained together for MitM and RCE attacks, no user interaction required.
- Disclosing Vulnerability of CLink Office 2.0 May 23, 2022Posted by chan chan on May 23Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to submit a vulnerability found on CLink Office 2.0. I had contacted the vendor 60 days before but in vain. # Exploit Title: Multiple blind SQL injection vulnerabilities in in CLink Office 2.0 Anti-Spam management console # Date: 30 Mar 2022 # Exploit Author: […]
- [tool] tplink backup decryptor. May 23, 2022Posted by retset on May 23Yet another "tool" to decrypt a backup configs for some tplink wifi routers. Only tested on latest fw for "Archer C7". I hope that it will be useful for someone. https://github.com/ret5et/tplink_backup_decrypt_2022.bin
- SEC Consult SA-20220518-0 :: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities in SAP® Application Server, ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) May 18, 2022Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on May 18SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20220518-0 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities product: SAP® Application Server ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) vulnerable version: see section "Vulnerable / tested versions" fixed version: see SAP security notes...
- PHPIPAM 1.4.4 - CVE-2021-46426 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-03/2022 ]========================== PHPIPAM - Version 1.4.4 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents ]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability […]
- LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 - Stored XSS - CVE-2021-30140 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-12/2021 ]========================== LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability...
- Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3l8a_HSSU
- github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs / Catalog of current DLLs affecting vulnerable Ransomware strains. May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Reference list for my Ransomware exploitation research. Lists current DLLs I have seen to date that some ransomware search for, which I have used successfully to hijack and intercept vulnerable strains executing arbitrary code pre-encryption. https://github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 macOS Monterey 12.4 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213257. AMD Available for: macOS Monterey Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A memory corruption issue was addressed […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 tvOS 15.5 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213254. AppleAVD Available for: Apple TV 4K, Apple TV 4K (2nd generation), and Apple TV HD Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 watchOS 8.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213253. AppleAVD Available for: Apple Watch Series 3 and later Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A use after free […]
Security Awareness, la sicurezza aziendale parte dai dipendenti. L'ingegneria sociale fa spesso leva sull'ignoranza… https://t.co/nGAs70Ofn5
Torna all'inizio Scopri i nostri servizi di Cyber SecurityTroverai sicuramente quello che fa al caso tuo Se vuoi m… https://t.co/Emm5kUfFc4
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Today we see one of the latest additions to our SOCaaS, the Autonomous Threat… https://t.co/QNvHnKbEqq
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The Security Code Review (SCR) service is increasingly used by companies l… https://t.co/rJmYXr1oCj
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il servizio di Security Code Review (SCR) è sempre più utilizzato dalle aziende… https://t.co/g2ho2C8FYh