Network Traffic Analyzer: an extra gear for the Next Gen SIEM
Businesses today have a hard time detecting hackers’ sophisticated intrusion techniques. To stem security problems, you need to use the combination of several elements. These elements are: accurate monitoring of network traffic, user actions and system behavior. The Network Traffic Analyzer tools can analyze and monitor traffic in order to detect anomalies, even the most difficult to identify.
At SOD, we provide a network traffic monitoring platform, with security alerts and a log of user activity to detect even the most sophisticated threats.
Advantages of the Network Traffic Analyzer
The advantages of the Network Traffic Analyzer lie in being able to combine an accurate monitoring of network traffic in addition to the analysis of the security logs . The intent is to detect advanced security threats. In detail, with our tools you can:
– Identify NTA Advanced Threats , analyze security information and manage events that SIEM systems cannot identify.
– Automatically detect all devices connecting to the network and vulnerabilities with zero impact on the production plant.
– Increase efficiency , reducing management expenses.
We offer survey tools and quick responses by collecting and analyzing links on events. Plus, we’re enriching everything with built-in advanced security tools, automation, and responsiveness. We reduce false positive warnings over 90% of cases by prioritizing threats that use and extend across the network and security events.
Ultimately, we are able to respond to inquiries faster by having detailed information available.
Prioritize advanced-threats with Network Traffic Analyzer
More advanced cyber attacks usually take longer to implement and a large number of steps. Detection of such threats requires continuous monitoring of indicators of compromise (CIOs) between the sources of events.
We combine threat chain analysis and indicators of compromise to repair security issues, risk events and user actions using our Network Traffic Analyzer tool by detecting advanced threats. Threat chains are based on standard models, such as the MITER ATT & amp; CK® framework.
Our team allows you to instantly detect using a natural language search. Thanks to our work suite it is possible to investigate threat actors or indicators of compromise, available on any kind of entity, with the intent to stem threats.
The displayed data can be saved or exported in the most common formats.
NTA and Next Gen SIEM
The collected data populates an SDL which in turn provides the data to be analyzed by the Next Generation SIEM. The use of a latest generation SIEM brings artificial intelligence into play. All the data collected provide important profiles for behavioral analysis, which in turn is able to complete the picture and identify suspicious behavior even if they use techniques that do not cause alarms.
An NTA system is positioned in the field of network monitoring and collaborates with the other tools typical of a SOCaaS to ensure even greater protection.
Our Network Traffic Analyzer tools include data reporting with insights into network traffic, allowing you to manage everything through an integrated dashboard. They also include various features out of the box , including the ability to create customized reports based on customer needs.
With NTA tools, it is possible to ensure additional corporate security by entrusting them with monitoring network traffic. These tools are based on artificial intelligence, simplifying the process of detecting complex attacks and ensuring rapid reaction in response to cyber threats.
Thanks to our Network Trafic Analyzer tools, we guarantee protection to production IT systems in an economic and short-term manner , reducing the risk of IT incidents that could cause plant shutdowns and serious disruptions, by blocking so does the production.
When choosing an NTA solution, always remember to consider the blind spots on your network, the data sources you draw information from, and the hotspots on the network they converge on.
For questions or clarifications, we are always ready to answer all your questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Drupal H5P Module <= 2.0.0 (isValidPackage) Zip Slip Vulnerability December 3, 2022Posted by Egidio Romano on Dec 03------------------------------------------------------------------ Drupal H5P Module
- CyberDanube Security Research 20221124-0 | Authenticated Command Injection Hirschmann BAT-C2 November 29, 2022Posted by Thomas Weber on Nov 29CyberDanube Security Research 20221124-0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- title| Authenticated Command Injection product| Hirschmann (Belden) BAT-C2 vulnerable version| 22.214.171.124R8 fixed version| 09.13.01.00R04 CVE number| CVE-2022-40282 impact| High ...
- Exploiting an N-day vBulletin PHP Object Injection Vulnerability November 29, 2022Posted by Egidio Romano on Nov 29Hello list, Just wanted to share with you my latest blog post: http://karmainsecurity.com/exploiting-an-nday-vbulletin-php-object-injection Best regards, /EgiX
- Win32.Ransom.Conti / Crypto Logic Flaw November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/99e55ce93392068c970384ab24a0e13d.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Backup media: infosec.exchange/@malvuln Threat: Win32.Ransom.Conti Vulnerability: Crypto Logic Flaw Description: Conti ransomware FAILS to encrypt non PE files that have a ".exe" in the filename. Creating specially crafted file names...
- Ransomware Deception Tactics Part 1 November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Did you know? some Ransomware like CONTI and others will FAIL to encrypt non PE files that have a ".exe" in the filename. Test.exe.docx Test.exe.pdf Conti MD5: 9eb9197cd58f4417a27621c4e1b25a71 ATOMSILO MD5: 5559e9f5e1645f8554ea020a29a5a3ee
- Trojan.Win32.DarkNeuron.gen / Named Pipe Null DACL November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/d891c9374ccb2a4cae2274170e8644d8.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Backup media: infosec.exchange/@malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.DarkNeuron.gen Vulnerability: Named Pipe Null DACL Family: DarkNeuron (Turla Group) Type: PE32 MD5: d891c9374ccb2a4cae2274170e8644d8 Vuln ID: MVID-2022-0661 Disclosure: 11/24/2022...
- Backdoor.Win32.Autocrat.b / Weak Hardcoded Credentials November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/4262a8b52b902aa2e6bf02a156d1b8d4.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Backup media: infosec.exchange/@malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Autocrat.b Vulnerability: Weak Hardcoded Credentials Description: The malware is packed with PeCompact, listens on TCP port 8536 and requires authentication. However, the password...
- Backdoor.Win32.Serman.a / Unauthenticated Open Proxy November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/f312e3a436995b86b205a1a37b1bf10f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Backup media: infosec.exchange/@malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Serman.a Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Open Proxy Family: Serman Type: PE32 MD5: f312e3a436995b86b205a1a37b1bf10f Vuln ID: MVID-2022-0659 Disclosure: 11/22/2022 Description: The...
- Open-Xchange Security Advisory 2022-11-24 November 29, 2022Posted by Martin Heiland via Fulldisclosure on Nov 29Dear subscribers, we're sharing our latest advisory with you and like to thank everyone who contributed in finding and solving those vulnerabilities. Feel free to join our bug bounty programs for OX AppSuite, Dovecot and PowerDNS at HackerOne and soon at YesWeHack. Yours sincerely, Martin Heiland, Open-Xchange […]
- [CVE-2022-33942] Intel Data Center Manager Console <= 126.96.36.199749 ”UserMgmtHandler" Authentication Logic Error Leading to Authentication Bypass November 29, 2022Posted by Julien Ahrens (RCE Security) on Nov 29RCE Security Advisory https://www.rcesecurity.com 1. ADVISORY INFORMATION ======================= Product: Intel Data Center Manager Vendor URL: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/data-center-manager-console/overview.html Type: Authentication Bypass by Spoofing [CWE-290] Date found: 2022-06-01 Date published: 2022-11-23 CVSSv3 Score: 10.0 (CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H) CVE:...
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF