Network Traffic Analyzer: an extra gear for the Next Gen SIEM
Businesses today have a hard time detecting hackers’ sophisticated intrusion techniques. To stem security problems, you need to use the combination of several elements. These elements are: accurate monitoring of network traffic, user actions and system behavior. The Network Traffic Analyzer tools can analyze and monitor traffic in order to detect anomalies, even the most difficult to identify.
At SOD, we provide a network traffic monitoring platform, with security alerts and a log of user activity to detect even the most sophisticated threats.
Advantages of the Network Traffic Analyzer
The advantages of the Network Traffic Analyzer lie in being able to combine an accurate monitoring of network traffic in addition to the analysis of the security logs . The intent is to detect advanced security threats. In detail, with our tools you can:
– Identify NTA Advanced Threats , analyze security information and manage events that SIEM systems cannot identify.
– Automatically detect all devices connecting to the network and vulnerabilities with zero impact on the production plant.
– Increase efficiency , reducing management expenses.
We offer survey tools and quick responses by collecting and analyzing links on events. Plus, we’re enriching everything with built-in advanced security tools, automation, and responsiveness. We reduce false positive warnings over 90% of cases by prioritizing threats that use and extend across the network and security events.
Ultimately, we are able to respond to inquiries faster by having detailed information available.
Prioritize advanced-threats with Network Traffic Analyzer
More advanced cyber attacks usually take longer to implement and a large number of steps. Detection of such threats requires continuous monitoring of indicators of compromise (CIOs) between the sources of events.
We combine threat chain analysis and indicators of compromise to repair security issues, risk events and user actions using our Network Traffic Analyzer tool by detecting advanced threats. Threat chains are based on standard models, such as the MITER ATT & amp; CK® framework.
Our team allows you to instantly detect using a natural language search. Thanks to our work suite it is possible to investigate threat actors or indicators of compromise, available on any kind of entity, with the intent to stem threats.
The displayed data can be saved or exported in the most common formats.
NTA and Next Gen SIEM
The collected data populates an SDL which in turn provides the data to be analyzed by the Next Generation SIEM. The use of a latest generation SIEM brings artificial intelligence into play. All the data collected provide important profiles for behavioral analysis, which in turn is able to complete the picture and identify suspicious behavior even if they use techniques that do not cause alarms.
An NTA system is positioned in the field of network monitoring and collaborates with the other tools typical of a SOCaaS to ensure even greater protection.
Our Network Traffic Analyzer tools include data reporting with insights into network traffic, allowing you to manage everything through an integrated dashboard. They also include various features out of the box , including the ability to create customized reports based on customer needs.
With NTA tools, it is possible to ensure additional corporate security by entrusting them with monitoring network traffic. These tools are based on artificial intelligence, simplifying the process of detecting complex attacks and ensuring rapid reaction in response to cyber threats.
Thanks to our Network Trafic Analyzer tools, we guarantee protection to production IT systems in an economic and short-term manner , reducing the risk of IT incidents that could cause plant shutdowns and serious disruptions, by blocking so does the production.
When choosing an NTA solution, always remember to consider the blind spots on your network, the data sources you draw information from, and the hotspots on the network they converge on.
For questions or clarifications, we are always ready to answer all your questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Hadoop Open Data Model: “open” data collection
- Pass the Ticket: how to mitigate it with a SOCaaS
- Use cases of a SOCaaS for companies part 2
- Use cases of a SOCaaS for companies part 1
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- “Left of boom” and “right of boom”: having a winning strategy
- Smishing: a fraud similar to phishing
- Network Traffic Analyzer: an extra gear for the Next Gen SIEM
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (18)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (148)
- Web Hosting (15)
- IT Leaders Consider Security Tech a Part of Business Transformation January 22, 2022Security makes the top 10 list of technologies changing how organizations operate, an indicator of how information security is increasingly viewed as a strategic business initiative.
- Fraud Is On the Rise, and It's Going to Get Worse January 21, 2022The acceleration of the digital transformation resulted in a surge of online transactions, greater adoption of digital payments, and increased fraud.
- REvil Ransomware Gang Arrests Trigger Uncertainty, Concern in Cybercrime Forums January 21, 2022Threat actors from Eastern Europe seen expressing some concern about Russia being a safe place for them to continue operating, researchers say.
- Looking Beyond Biden's Binding Security Directive January 21, 2022Implementing these and other security procedures will greatly improve the security posture of the United States and its private partners.
- Biden Broadens NSA Oversight of National Security Systems January 20, 2022New Cybersecurity National Security Memorandum will let the spy agency "identify vulnerabilities, detect malicious threat activity and drive mitigations," agency cybersecurity director says.
- (ISC)² Appoints Jon France, CISSP, as Chief Information Security Officer January 20, 2022Accomplished cybersecurity leader will advocate globally for best practices in risk management and head up association security operations.
- Researchers Discover Dangerous Firmware-Level Rootkit January 20, 2022MoonBounce is the latest in a small but growing number of implants found hidden in a computer's Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI).
- Automating Response Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint January 20, 2022Organizations should balance process automation and human interaction to meet their unique security requirements.
- Red Cross Hit via Third-Party Cyberattack January 20, 2022The incident compromised the personal data and confidential information of more than 515,000 "highly vulnerable people," the Red Cross reports.
- Enterprises Are Sailing Into a Perfect Storm of Cloud Risk January 20, 2022Policy as code and other techniques can help enterprises steer clear of the dangers that have befallen otherwise sophisticated cloud customers.
- Win32.MarsStealer Web Panel / Unauthenticated Remote Data Deletion January 16, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jan 16Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/8abb41f6e7010d70c90f65fd9a740faa_C.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Win32.MarsStealer Web Panel Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Data Deletion Description: The Mars-Stealer web interface has a "Grab Rules" component area that lets a user specify which type of files to collect from […]
- Win32.MarsStealer Web Panel / Unauthenticated Remote Persistent XSS January 16, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jan 16Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/8abb41f6e7010d70c90f65fd9a740faa_B.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Win32.MarsStealer Web Panel Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Persistent XSS Description: The Mars-Stealer web interface has a "Marker Rules" component area. Third-party attackers who can reach the Mars-Stealer server can send HTTP...
- Win32.MarsStealer Web Panel / Unauthenticated Remote Information Disclosure January 16, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jan 16Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/8abb41f6e7010d70c90f65fd9a740faa.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Win32.MarsStealer Web Panel Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Information Disclosure Description: The malware web interface stores screen captures named "screenshot.jpg" in the panel directory, ZIP archived. Third-party attackers who...
- Ab Stealer Web Panel / Unauthenticated Remote Persistent XSS January 16, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jan 16Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/9e44c10307aa8194753896ecf8102167.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Ab Stealer Web Panel Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Persistent XSS Description: The "Ab Stealer" web Panel By KingDomSc for "AbBuild v.1.0.exe" is used to browse victim information "Get All Victims Passwords, With...
- SEC Consult SA-20220113-0 :: Cleartext Storage of Phone Password in Cisco IP Phones January 14, 2022Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research on Jan 14SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20220113-0 > ======================================================================= title: Cleartext Storage of Phone Password product: Cisco IP Phone Series 78x1, 88x5, 88x1, 7832, 8832, 8821 and 3905 vulnerable version: Firmware
- 🐞 Call for Papers for Hardwear.io USA 2022 is OPEN! January 14, 2022Posted by Andrea Simonca on Jan 14Hello, We are happy to announce that the CFP for Hardwear.io USA 2022 is OPEN! If you have a groundbreaking embedded research or an awesome open-source tool you’d like to showcase before the global hardware security community, this is your chance. Send in your ideas on various hardware subjects, […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-01-12-1 iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1 January 12, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Jan 12APPLE-SA-2022-01-12-1 iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1 iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213043. HomeKit Available for: iPhone 6s and later, iPad Pro (all models), iPad Air 2 and later, iPad 5th generation and later, […]
- Reprise License Manager 14.2 - Reflected Cross-Site Scripting January 12, 2022Posted by Gionathan Reale via Fulldisclosure on Jan 12# Product: RLM 14.2 # Vendor: Reprise Software # CVE ID: CVE-2021-45422 # Vulnerability Title: Reflected Cross-Site Scripting # Severity: Medium # Author(s): Giulia Melotti Garibaldi # Date: 2022-01-11 # ############################################################# Introduction: An issue was discovered in Reprise License Manager 14.2, Reprise License Manager 14.2 is affected […]
- [RT-SA-2021-009] Credential Disclosure in Web Interface of Crestron Device January 12, 2022Posted by RedTeam Pentesting GmbH on Jan 12Advisory: Credential Disclosure in Web Interface of Crestron Device When the administrative web interface of the Crestron HDMI switcher is accessed unauthenticated, user credentials are disclosed which are valid to authenticate to the web interface. Details ======= Product: Crestron HD-MD4X2-4K-E Affected Versions: 188.8.131.529 Fixed Versions: - Vulnerability Type: […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Controlit.10 / Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution January 11, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jan 11Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/859aab793a42868343346163bd42f485.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Controlit.10 Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP port 3347. Third-party attackers who can reach an infected system can run any OS commands made available by the […]
Tempo di lettura: 5 minUtilizzo del Machine Learning per proteggere i dati Introdotto nel gennaio 2017, Acronis Act… https://t.co/mhqalBxm8D
Gli attacchi informatici sono numerosi e non fanno distinzione tra aziende e singoli individui quando prendono di m… https://t.co/uOucUWZf7W
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes SNYPR è uno strumento di analisi della sicurezza in grado di trasformare i Big… https://t.co/oies7e0nYY
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes Con l’avvento delle piattaforme di big data, le aziende che si occupano di sicu… https://t.co/MSvA0dPgiE