Network Traffic Analyzer: an extra gear for the Next Gen SIEM
Businesses today have a hard time detecting hackers’ sophisticated intrusion techniques. To stem security problems, you need to use the combination of several elements. These elements are: accurate monitoring of network traffic, user actions and system behavior. The Network Traffic Analyzer tools can analyze and monitor traffic in order to detect anomalies, even the most difficult to identify.
At SOD, we provide a network traffic monitoring platform, with security alerts and a log of user activity to detect even the most sophisticated threats.
Advantages of the Network Traffic Analyzer
The advantages of the Network Traffic Analyzer lie in being able to combine an accurate monitoring of network traffic in addition to the analysis of the security logs . The intent is to detect advanced security threats. In detail, with our tools you can:
– Identify NTA Advanced Threats , analyze security information and manage events that SIEM systems cannot identify.
– Automatically detect all devices connecting to the network and vulnerabilities with zero impact on the production plant.
– Increase efficiency , reducing management expenses.
We offer survey tools and quick responses by collecting and analyzing links on events. Plus, we’re enriching everything with built-in advanced security tools, automation, and responsiveness. We reduce false positive warnings over 90% of cases by prioritizing threats that use and extend across the network and security events.
Ultimately, we are able to respond to inquiries faster by having detailed information available.
Prioritize advanced-threats with Network Traffic Analyzer
More advanced cyber attacks usually take longer to implement and a large number of steps. Detection of such threats requires continuous monitoring of indicators of compromise (CIOs) between the sources of events.
We combine threat chain analysis and indicators of compromise to repair security issues, risk events and user actions using our Network Traffic Analyzer tool by detecting advanced threats. Threat chains are based on standard models, such as the MITER ATT & amp; CK® framework.
Our team allows you to instantly detect using a natural language search. Thanks to our work suite it is possible to investigate threat actors or indicators of compromise, available on any kind of entity, with the intent to stem threats.
The displayed data can be saved or exported in the most common formats.
NTA and Next Gen SIEM
The collected data populates an SDL which in turn provides the data to be analyzed by the Next Generation SIEM. The use of a latest generation SIEM brings artificial intelligence into play. All the data collected provide important profiles for behavioral analysis, which in turn is able to complete the picture and identify suspicious behavior even if they use techniques that do not cause alarms.
An NTA system is positioned in the field of network monitoring and collaborates with the other tools typical of a SOCaaS to ensure even greater protection.
Our Network Traffic Analyzer tools include data reporting with insights into network traffic, allowing you to manage everything through an integrated dashboard. They also include various features out of the box , including the ability to create customized reports based on customer needs.
With NTA tools, it is possible to ensure additional corporate security by entrusting them with monitoring network traffic. These tools are based on artificial intelligence, simplifying the process of detecting complex attacks and ensuring rapid reaction in response to cyber threats.
Thanks to our Network Trafic Analyzer tools, we guarantee protection to production IT systems in an economic and short-term manner , reducing the risk of IT incidents that could cause plant shutdowns and serious disruptions, by blocking so does the production.
When choosing an NTA solution, always remember to consider the blind spots on your network, the data sources you draw information from, and the hotspots on the network they converge on.
For questions or clarifications, we are always ready to answer all your questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- ICYMI: A Microsoft Warning, Follina, Atlassian, and More July 1, 2022Dark Reading's digest of the other don't-miss stories of the week, including YouTube account takeovers and a sad commentary on cyber-pro hopelessness.
- OpenSea NFT Marketplace Faces Insider Hack July 1, 2022OpenSea warns users that they are likely to be targeted in phishing attacks after a vendor employee accessed and downloaded its email list.
- Time Constraints Hamper Security Awareness Programs July 1, 2022Even as more attacks target humans, lack of dedicated staff, relevant skills, and time are making it harder to develop a security-aware and engaged workforce, SANS says.
- Criminals Use Deepfake Videos to Interview for Remote Work July 1, 2022The latest evolution in social engineering could put fraudsters in a position to commit insider threats.
- DragonForce Malaysia Releases LPE Exploit, Threatens Ransomware July 1, 2022The hacktivist group is ramping up its activities and ready to assault governments and businesses with escalating capabilities.
- When It Comes to SBOMs, Do You Know the Ingredients in Your Ingredients? July 1, 2022Transitive dependencies can complicate the process of developing software bills of materials.
- Microsoft Going Big on Identity with the Launch of Entra July 1, 2022With more staff working remotely, identity, authentication, and access (IAA) has never been more important. Microsoft has a new response.
- Google: Hack-for-Hire Groups Present a Potent Threat June 30, 2022Cyber mercenaries in countries like India, Russia, and the UAE are carrying out data theft and hacking missions for a wide range of clients across regions, a couple of new reports said.
- 18 Zero-Days Exploited So Far in 2022 June 30, 2022It didn't have to be this way: So far 2022's tranche of zero-days shows too many variants of previously patched security bugs, according Google Project Zero.
- API Security Losses Total Billions, But It's Complicated June 30, 2022A recent analysis of breaches involving application programming interfaces (APIs) arrives at some eye-popping damage figures, but which companies are most affected, and in what ways?
- JAHx221 - RCE in copy/pasted PHP compat libraries, json_decode function July 1, 2022Posted by Eldar Marcussen on Jun 30JAHx221 - RCE in copy/pasted PHP compat libraries, json_decode function =============================================================================== Several PHP compatability libraries contain a potential remote code execution flaw in their `json_decode()` function based on having copy pasted existing vulnerable code. Identifiers --------------------------------------- * JAHx221 - http://www.justanotherhacker.com/advisories/JAHx221.txt...
- Backdoor.Win32.EvilGoat.b / Weak Hardcoded Credentials July 1, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 30Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/20daf01e941f966b21a7ae431faefc65.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.EvilGoat.b Vulnerability: Weak Hardcoded Credentials Description: The malware listens on TCP port 13014. Authentication is required, however the credentials "evilgoat / penix" are weak and found within the PE...
- Backdoor.Win32.Coredoor.10.a / Authentication Bypass July 1, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 30Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/49da40a2ac819103da9dc5ed10d08ddb.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Coredoor.10.a Vulnerability: Authentication Bypass Description: The malware runs an FTP server on TCP port 21000. Third-party attackers who can reach infected systems can logon using any username/password combination....
- Backdoor.Win32.Cafeini.b / Weak Hardcoded Credentials July 1, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 30Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/a8fc1b3f7a605dc06a319bf0e14ca68b.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Cafeini.b Vulnerability: Weak Hardcoded Credentials Description: The malware listens on TCP ports 51966 and 23. Authentication is required, however the password "mama" is weak and found within the PE […]
- BigBlueButton - Stored XSS in username (CVE-2022-31064) July 1, 2022Posted by Rick Verdoes via Fulldisclosure on Jun 30CVE-2022-31064 - Stored Cross-Site Scripting in BigBlueButton. ========================= Exploit Title: Stored Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) in BigBlueButton Product: BigBlueButton Vendor: BigBlueButton Vulnerable Versions: 2.3,
- typeorm CVE-2022-33171 July 1, 2022Posted by lixts via Fulldisclosure on Jun 30typeorm CVE-2022-33171 findOne(id), findOneOrFail(id) The findOne function in TypeORM before 0.3.0 can either be supplied with a string or a FindOneOptions object. When input to the function is a user-controlled parsed JSON object, supplying a crafted FindOneOptions instead of an id string leads to SQL injection. The issue […]
- 🐞 CFP for Hardwear.io NL 2022 is OPEN! July 1, 2022Posted by Andrea Simonca on Jun 30*🐞 CFP for Hardwear.io NL 2022 is OPEN!* If you have groundbreaking embedded research or an awesome open-source tool you’d like to showcase before the global hardware security community, this is your chance. Send in your ideas on various hardware subjects, including but not limited to Chips, Processors, ICS/SCADA, […]
- [Extension: CPSIoTSec 2022] The Workshop on CPS&IoT Security and Privacy **Submission Deadline: July 25, 2022** July 1, 2022Posted by alcaraz on Jun 30[Apologies for cross-posting] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- C a l l F o r P a p e r s The Workshop on CPS&IoT Security and Privacy (CPSIoTSec 2022), in conjunction with the ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ACM CCS) November 7-11, 2022, Los Angeles, U.S.A. https://cpsiotsec2022.github.io/cpsiotsec/...
- Backdoor.Win32.InfecDoor.17.c / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/1fd70e41918c3a75c634b1c234ec36fb.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.InfecDoor.17.c Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware writes a ".420" settings file type to c drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can...
- Trojan-Mailfinder.Win32.VB.p / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/20e438d84aa2828826d52540d80bf7f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Mailfinder.Win32.VB.p Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware writes a dir with multiple PE files to c drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can […]
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF