When you approach the world of the network in a professional way, whether it is a site, an online app, a storage system or a VPS, it is quite clear that the management of computer systems requires specific skills that are not always available . So how do you make your company competitive on the network without having specific resources for IT infrastructure management? Contact a Managed Service Provider to use its services.
What is a Managed Service Provider?
A Managed Service Provider (MSP) is a company that remotely manages a customer’s IT infrastructure and/or its systems. Today, the terms “Cloud Service Provider” and “Managed Service Provider” are sometimes used interchangeably.
The main customers of these companies are small and medium-sized enterprises, which have limited resources to invest in IT management. The main advantage of the customer is to delegate the maintenance of the management of IT systems to an external body.
The economic savings, in terms of personnel, is certainly attractive. Furthermore, many MSPs guarantee a high quality standard and minimum performance thresholds for the services offered. In this way, an infrastructure that is always functional and available is guaranteed, with dedicated professional assistance.
Secure Online Desktop is an MSP capable of offering services and applications through private or public networks to interested companies and individuals.
This means, in practice, that our customers’ data is always accessible from the network. The services are offered with the SaaS (Software as a Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) formula and respond to various types of needs.
The most obvious advantages are in terms of cost, scalability and accessibility.
Contacting an MSP offers a number of advantages in economic and technical terms. The first aspect to be taken into consideration is the decidedly less onerous economic impact of the purchase of dedicated machines and the relative staff. This, however, is only one of the advantages offered by a cloud service provider.
- Reduction of initial fixed costs
- no installation of dedicated software, servers or other hardware. By relying on an external service, the Managed Service Provider will take care of the installation and all maintenance of the infrastructure. The customer can feel comfortable and use the services without worries.
- Reduced investment required
- the payment of a service through MSP is typically monthly, which allows you to dilute the expense over time. In addition, there is no initial expense for hardware installation nor the need to open an internal IT department.
- Flexibility without compromise
- it is possible to increase or decrease the available resources to adapt to the needs and optimize the economic investment. The calculation needs may change over time, an MSP allows you to adapt your service according to these.
- Focus on your business
- by leaving the management of IT systems to the service provider, you save maintenance time, being able to devote time to your core business. Time savings, although not immediately quantifiable, turn into a huge advantage, being able to concentrate at best and without worries.
- The services of an MSP can be reached from any device from any place where an internet connection is available.
- Customer data is kept and protected by the provider, which often offers additional protection mechanisms, such as redundant infrastructure, firewalls and backups. Although not taken for granted and often offered as an additional package, the security offered by a Managed Service Provider has the advantage of being managed by those who designed and installed the infrastructure itself.
- As mentioned earlier, the services are scalable in terms of allocated computing power, so as to dynamically manage the resources used.
Relying on a Managed Service Provider offers significant advantages in corporate IT management. The economic and temporal savings are evident and allow the efficient development of your business, without having to deal with hardware to be replaced or updated and software to be configured.
SOD offers advantageous solutions for the management of infrastructures, even complex ones, with an eye towards safety and stability of use. You can find our services here on the site, or write to us for advice, we will be happy to help you.
Small and medium-sized businesses have little room for maneuver when it comes to investment. Precisely for this rea… https://t.co/L675M5UWhz
Piccole e medie imprese hanno poco spazio di manovra quando si parla di investimenti. Proprio per questo, ogni pass… https://t.co/y8Ft5SHW4x
In the IT development process, sooner or later we come across API services, which stands for Application Programmin… https://t.co/WOKfe487af
Il cloud computing consente alle aziende di accedere a server, archivi, database e servizi aggiuntivi (applicativi)… https://t.co/QY2L8jcD61
Il cloud computing consente alle aziende di accedere a server, archivi, database e servizi aggiuntivi (applicativi)… https://t.co/HWeHceovvy