Updates IaaS Infrastructure – version 5.0
New IaaS Architecture was released February 3th!
The following section list all the features, improvements, and fixed included in IaaS Service 5.0 release:
|Improvement||Now Redis is used to lock LVM operations.|
|Improvement||RHEL/CentOS 5.x Ruby packages compiled with OpenSSL 1.0.1e.|
|Improvement||Erlang upgraded to 18.3 version.|
|Improvement||Improved reliability and cloud engine.|
|Fix||Fixed the issue when after editing a swap disk that had been manually added (built or attached), the disk was removed from fstab and wasn’t available anymore.|
|Fix||Fixed the issue when Virtual Servers built on vCloud compute resources were shut down after increasing the disk size.|
|Fix||Fixed the problem when under certain conditions the vCloud user group created from GUI got duplicated. This led to duplicated resource pools and general misconfiguration of vCloud.|
|Fix||Fixed the problem when in multi-vCenter environment the stats have not been collected from one of vCenter instances.|
|Fix||Fixed the issue with inserting media to vCloud Director VS.|
|Fix||Fixed the synchronization problem when deleting a media file from the catalog in vCloud Director was not updated in SOD CP.|
|Fix||Fixed the issue when vCloud console did not show the correct size for Windows VSs.|
|Fix||Fixed the problem when password became out of sync in vCloud Director after an admin had been editing a user profile and left the password blank.|
|Fix||Fixed the problem when it was impossible to upload an ISO when the image extension was with capital ISO letters.|
|Fix||Fixed moving Firewall Rules down|
|Fix||Fixed the problem when Windows VS build failed if owner’s name contained incompatible character encodings: ASCII-8BIT and UTF-8|
|Fix||Fixed a range of minor bugs related to VPN IPsec of vCloud Director integration.|
|Fix||Fixed the problem when it was impossible to build a VS from ISO with operating system Windows.|
|Fix||Fixed the error which occurred for a backup’s transaction log item.|
|Fix||Fixed the broken autoscaling for load balancer clusters (autoscaling type) .|
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Enterprises Don't Know What to Buy for Responsible AI January 27, 2023Organizations are struggling to procure appropriate technical tools to address responsible AI, such as consistent bias detection in AI applications.
- Enterprises Need to Do More to Assure Consumers About Privacy January 27, 2023Organizations care about data privacy, but their priorities appear to be different from what their customers think are important.
- Why Most Companies Still Don’t Know What’s on Their Network January 27, 2023Chris Kirsch, CEO of runZero, sits down with Dark Reading’sTerry Sweeney for a Fast Chat on the importance of asset discovery.
- On Data Privacy Day, Organizations Fail Data Privacy Expectations January 27, 2023Data Privacy Day rolls around year after year, and data privacy breaches likewise. Two-thirds of data breaches result in data exposure.
- Critical RCE Lexmark Printer Bug Has Public Exploit January 27, 2023A nasty SSRF bug in Web Services plagues a laundry list of enterprise printers.
- Google: Influence Operator Dragonbridge Floods Social Media in Sprawling Cyber Campaign January 27, 2023Google has mounted a massive takedown, but Dragonbridge's extensive capabilities for generating and distributing vast amounts of largely spammy content calls into question the motivation behind the group.
- How Noob Website Hackers Can Become Persistent Threats January 27, 2023An academic analysis of website defacement behavior by 241 new hackers shows there are four clear trajectories they can take in future, researchers say.
- 3 Ways ChatGPT Will Change Infosec in 2023 January 27, 2023OpenAI's chatbot has the promise to revolutionize how security practitioners work.
- Riot Games Latest Video-Game Maker to Suffer Breach January 26, 2023Highlighting continued attacks on game developers, attackers stole source code from and issued a ransom demand to the maker of League of Legends.
- A Child's Garden of Cybersecurity January 26, 2023Whether you dream of your child growing into a CISO or just want them to improve their security hygiene, consider this roundup of literary geekery.
- APPLE-SA-2023-01-24-1 tvOS 16.3 January 27, 2023Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Jan 26APPLE-SA-2023-01-24-1 tvOS 16.3 tvOS 16.3 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213601. AppleMobileFileIntegrity Available for: Apple TV 4K (all models) and Apple TV HD Impact: An app may be able to access user-sensitive data Description: This issue was addressed […]
- [SYSS-2022-047] Razer Synapse - Local Privilege Escalation January 27, 2023Posted by Oliver Schwarz via Fulldisclosure on Jan 26Advisory ID: SYSS-2022-047 Product: Razer Synapse Manufacturer: Razer Inc. Affected Version(s): Versions before 3.7.0830.081906 Tested Version(s): 3.7.0731.072516 Vulnerability Type: Improper Certificate Validation (CWE-295) Risk Level: High Solution Status: Open Manufacturer Notification: 2022-08-02 Solution Date: 2022-09-06 Public Disclosure:...
- t2'23: Call For Papers 2023 (Helsinki, Finland) January 24, 2023Posted by Tomi Tuominen via Fulldisclosure on Jan 23Call For Papers 2023 Tired of your bosses suspecting conference trips to exotic locations being just a ploy to partake in Security Vacation Club? Prove them wrong by coming to Helsinki, Finland on May 4-5 2023! Guaranteed lack of sunburn, good potential for rain or slush. In […]
- Re: HNS-2022-01 - HN Security Advisory - Multiple vulnerabilities in Solaris dtprintinfo and libXm/libXpm January 24, 2023Posted by Marco Ivaldi on Jan 23Hello again, Just a quick update. Mitre has assigned the following additional CVE IDs: * CVE-2023-24039 - Stack-based buffer overflow in libXm ParseColors * CVE-2023-24040 - Printer name injection and heap memory disclosure We have updated the advisory accordingly: https://github.com/hnsecurity/vulns/blob/main/HNS-2022-01-dtprintinfo.txt Regards, Marco
- APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-8 Safari 16.3 January 24, 2023Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Jan 23APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-8 Safari 16.3 Safari 16.3 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213600. WebKit Available for: macOS Big Sur and macOS Monterey Impact: Processing maliciously crafted web content may lead to arbitrary code execution Description: The issue was addressed with […]
- APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-7 watchOS 9.3 January 24, 2023Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Jan 23APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-7 watchOS 9.3 watchOS 9.3 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213599. AppleMobileFileIntegrity Available for: Apple Watch Series 4 and later Impact: An app may be able to access user-sensitive data Description: This issue was addressed by enabling hardened […]
- APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-6 macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 January 24, 2023Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Jan 23APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-6 macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213603. AppleMobileFileIntegrity Available for: macOS Big Sur Impact: An app may be able to access user-sensitive data Description: This issue was addressed by enabling […]
- APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-5 macOS Monterey 12.6.3 January 24, 2023Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Jan 23APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-5 macOS Monterey 12.6.3 macOS Monterey 12.6.3 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213604. AppleMobileFileIntegrity Available for: macOS Monterey Impact: An app may be able to access user-sensitive data Description: This issue was addressed by enabling hardened runtime. CVE-2023-23499: […]
- APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-4 macOS Ventura 13.2 January 24, 2023Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Jan 23APPLE-SA-2023-01-23-4 macOS Ventura 13.2 macOS Ventura 13.2 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213605. AppleMobileFileIntegrity Available for: macOS Ventura Impact: An app may be able to access user-sensitive data Description: This issue was addressed by enabling hardened runtime. CVE-2023-23499: […]
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF