BaaS with Veeam Cloud Connect
Veeam 2017 Availability Report
3 Steps To Avoid $21.8M In Downtime Costs
Examining the real world impacts when service Availability goals are not met.
Veeam® commissioned ESG to survey over 1,000 global IT decision makers to better understand the protection, recovery, and Availability challenges they are facing today.
Overall results were surprising – demonstrating a startling amount of unreliably recoverable data present within their organizations. Key findings included:
- 82% of enterprises are facing a gap between user demand and what IT can deliver, or an ‘Availability Gap’
- This gap results in unplanned downtime costs averaging $21.8 million per year which
- Stifles innovation, as 66% of enterprises admit that digital transformation initiatives are being held back by unplanned downtime.
Results also showed there was a 36% increase in YoY incidents, reflecting the problem is only getting worse. Organizations can no longer afford to delay and must work to accelerate their planning and implementation of modern Availability solutions to ensure reliable and rapid recovery.
The big question is – what can your organization afford to lose?
Veeam 2017 Availability Report
Download the full report to learn the three key critical steps every organization needs to take to ensure the viability of their IT systems and evolve into an Always-On Enterprise™.
- Path traversal in Photo Gallery (WordPress plugin)
- CVE-2017-7620 Mantis Bug Tracker
- WordPress Newsletter Supsystic 1.1.7
- [CVE-2017-5868] OpenVPN Access Server
- Linux Kernel Privilege Escalation
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017
- New Acronis Cloud Backup model for end users and new reseller plan
- Free Microsoft Windows licenses
- Backup as a Service (8)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (8)
- Log Management (1)
- News (28)
- Security (85)
- Vulnerabilities (74)
- Web Hosting (3)
According to Gartner, 36% of financial enterprises will have moved to the cloud by the year of 2020. Read more here: https://goo.gl/B4Lk2M
Utilizza gratuitamente il nostro servizio #AcronisCloudBackup con la licenza #freemium https://www.secure-od.com/it/acronis-cloud-backup/
Migrare al cloud: gli errori da non commettere @01netIT https://buff.ly/2Ah2bu3 #cloud #CloudComputing #business #PMI
The coming GDPR regulations will require personal data to be processed transparently to protect it from unauthorized access. Not doing so brings a fine of 20 million euros or 4% of ABV. Learn more about GDPR at: https://www.acronis.com/en-gb/articles/gdpr/ … #GDPR #dataprotection
Con la versione freemium https://cloud.secure-od.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=293 nel nostro servizio #Acronis Cloud Backup potrai utilizzare il software Acronis gratuitamente con il tuo NAS locale
ITANW01 – Network Specialist https://t.co/caxjoNIVPL
ITASEC01 – Network Security Specialist https://t.co/j58MTEiQKY
ITAHLP1 – ICT HelpDesk – 1° e 2° Livello https://t.co/Iggp1XNfjJ
According to Gartner, 36% of financial enterprises will have moved to the cloud by the year of 2020. Read more here: https://t.co/owHmPUjUGH
Come avere la propria rete informatica sotto controllo https://t.co/2NE1UGnTas