BaaS with Veeam Cloud Connect
Veeam 2017 Availability Report
3 Steps To Avoid $21.8M In Downtime Costs
Examining the real world impacts when service Availability goals are not met.
Veeam® commissioned ESG to survey over 1,000 global IT decision makers to better understand the protection, recovery, and Availability challenges they are facing today.
Overall results were surprising – demonstrating a startling amount of unreliably recoverable data present within their organizations. Key findings included:
- 82% of enterprises are facing a gap between user demand and what IT can deliver, or an ‘Availability Gap’
- This gap results in unplanned downtime costs averaging $21.8 million per year which
- Stifles innovation, as 66% of enterprises admit that digital transformation initiatives are being held back by unplanned downtime.
Results also showed there was a 36% increase in YoY incidents, reflecting the problem is only getting worse. Organizations can no longer afford to delay and must work to accelerate their planning and implementation of modern Availability solutions to ensure reliable and rapid recovery.
The big question is – what can your organization afford to lose?
Veeam 2017 Availability Report
Download the full report to learn the three key critical steps every organization needs to take to ensure the viability of their IT systems and evolve into an Always-On Enterprise™.
- SIEM software: what it is and how it works
- Updating php: why and how
- What is a Network Lateral Movement and how to defend yourself
- Mitre Att&ck ™: an overview
- Is SOCaaS useful for your business?
- Computer network security: PT vs. VA
- Cloud services for small local businesses
- Cloud computing services in Reggio Emilia
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (17)
- Conferenza Cloud (2)
- ICT Monitoring (3)
- Log Management (1)
- News (15)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (13)
- Security (5)
- Web Hosting (7)
- Microsoft: Ransomware & Nation-State Attacks Rise, Get More Sophisticated
- DDoS Attacks Soar in First Half of 2020
- Re: Navy Federal Reflective Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- CVE-2020-24721: Corona Exposure Notifications API: risk of coercion/data leakage [vs]
- New Campaign by China-Linked Group Targets US Orgs for First Time
- Securing Slack: 5 Tips for Safer Messaging, Collaboration
- Vulnerability in Wireless Router Chipsets Prompts Advisory
- Shifting Left of Left: Why Secure Code Isn't Always Quality Code
- Cybersecurity: l’Europa testa la sua sicurezza cibernetica con l’esercitazione Blue OLEx
- Critical Information Disclosure on WP Courses plugin <= 2.0.29 exposes private course videos and materials
- [SYSS-2020-025] DOMOS 5.8 - OS Command Injection
- [SYSS-2020-024] Qiata FTA - Persistent Cross-Site Scripting
- [SYSS-2019-049] Insufficient Session Expiration (CWE-613) in REDDOXX MailDepot (CVE-2019-19199)
- Regarding the semi-recent OnBase vulnerabilities
- State-Sponsored Hacking Groups Increasingly Use Cloud & Open Source Infrastructure
Nuovo servizio SOCaaS (Security Operation Center as a Service) powered by Secure Online Desktop… https://t.co/dp5bvA94VQ
In today's article, we'll explain what a Security Operations Center (SOC) is and help determine if a SOC-as-a-Servi… https://t.co/z7mOAe6nh0
Nell'articolo di oggi, spiegheremo cos'e' un Security Operations Center (SOC) e aiuteremo a determinare se una solu… https://t.co/l2NT6hzQc5
The security of computer networks is of vital importance for a company. With technologies increasingly relying on r… https://t.co/Zbaf4mL1D5
La sicurezza delle reti informatiche e' di vitale importanza per un'azienda. Con le tecnologie che fanno sempre piu… https://t.co/NJWcr9rpnz