BaaS with Veeam Cloud Connect
Veeam 2017 Availability Report
3 Steps To Avoid $21.8M In Downtime Costs
Examining the real world impacts when service Availability goals are not met.
Veeam® commissioned ESG to survey over 1,000 global IT decision makers to better understand the protection, recovery, and Availability challenges they are facing today.
Overall results were surprising – demonstrating a startling amount of unreliably recoverable data present within their organizations. Key findings included:
- 82% of enterprises are facing a gap between user demand and what IT can deliver, or an ‘Availability Gap’
- This gap results in unplanned downtime costs averaging $21.8 million per year which
- Stifles innovation, as 66% of enterprises admit that digital transformation initiatives are being held back by unplanned downtime.
Results also showed there was a 36% increase in YoY incidents, reflecting the problem is only getting worse. Organizations can no longer afford to delay and must work to accelerate their planning and implementation of modern Availability solutions to ensure reliable and rapid recovery.
The big question is – what can your organization afford to lose?
Veeam 2017 Availability Report
Download the full report to learn the three key critical steps every organization needs to take to ensure the viability of their IT systems and evolve into an Always-On Enterprise™.
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- CyberDanube Security Research 20221124-0 | Authenticated Command Injection Hirschmann BAT-C2 November 29, 2022Posted by Thomas Weber on Nov 29CyberDanube Security Research 20221124-0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- title| Authenticated Command Injection product| Hirschmann (Belden) BAT-C2 vulnerable version| 22.214.171.124R8 fixed version| 09.13.01.00R04 CVE number| CVE-2022-40282 impact| High ...
- Exploiting an N-day vBulletin PHP Object Injection Vulnerability November 29, 2022Posted by Egidio Romano on Nov 29Hello list, Just wanted to share with you my latest blog post: http://karmainsecurity.com/exploiting-an-nday-vbulletin-php-object-injection Best regards, /EgiX
- Win32.Ransom.Conti / Crypto Logic Flaw November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/99e55ce93392068c970384ab24a0e13d.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Backup media: infosec.exchange/@malvuln Threat: Win32.Ransom.Conti Vulnerability: Crypto Logic Flaw Description: Conti ransomware FAILS to encrypt non PE files that have a ".exe" in the filename. Creating specially crafted file names...
- Ransomware Deception Tactics Part 1 November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Did you know? some Ransomware like CONTI and others will FAIL to encrypt non PE files that have a ".exe" in the filename. Test.exe.docx Test.exe.pdf Conti MD5: 9eb9197cd58f4417a27621c4e1b25a71 ATOMSILO MD5: 5559e9f5e1645f8554ea020a29a5a3ee
- Trojan.Win32.DarkNeuron.gen / Named Pipe Null DACL November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/d891c9374ccb2a4cae2274170e8644d8.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Backup media: infosec.exchange/@malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.DarkNeuron.gen Vulnerability: Named Pipe Null DACL Family: DarkNeuron (Turla Group) Type: PE32 MD5: d891c9374ccb2a4cae2274170e8644d8 Vuln ID: MVID-2022-0661 Disclosure: 11/24/2022...
- Backdoor.Win32.Autocrat.b / Weak Hardcoded Credentials November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/4262a8b52b902aa2e6bf02a156d1b8d4.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Backup media: infosec.exchange/@malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Autocrat.b Vulnerability: Weak Hardcoded Credentials Description: The malware is packed with PeCompact, listens on TCP port 8536 and requires authentication. However, the password...
- Backdoor.Win32.Serman.a / Unauthenticated Open Proxy November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/f312e3a436995b86b205a1a37b1bf10f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Backup media: infosec.exchange/@malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Serman.a Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Open Proxy Family: Serman Type: PE32 MD5: f312e3a436995b86b205a1a37b1bf10f Vuln ID: MVID-2022-0659 Disclosure: 11/22/2022 Description: The...
- Open-Xchange Security Advisory 2022-11-24 November 29, 2022Posted by Martin Heiland via Fulldisclosure on Nov 29Dear subscribers, we're sharing our latest advisory with you and like to thank everyone who contributed in finding and solving those vulnerabilities. Feel free to join our bug bounty programs for OX AppSuite, Dovecot and PowerDNS at HackerOne and soon at YesWeHack. Yours sincerely, Martin Heiland, Open-Xchange […]
- [CVE-2022-33942] Intel Data Center Manager Console <= 126.96.36.199749 ”UserMgmtHandler" Authentication Logic Error Leading to Authentication Bypass November 29, 2022Posted by Julien Ahrens (RCE Security) on Nov 29RCE Security Advisory https://www.rcesecurity.com 1. ADVISORY INFORMATION ======================= Product: Intel Data Center Manager Vendor URL: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/data-center-manager-console/overview.html Type: Authentication Bypass by Spoofing [CWE-290] Date found: 2022-06-01 Date published: 2022-11-23 CVSSv3 Score: 10.0 (CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H) CVE:...
- crashing potplayer again November 29, 2022Posted by houjingyi on Nov 29I disclosured a crash in potplayer last year : https://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2021/Mar/76 And I found a new one this year, this time is a mid file. Again I contacted Korea Internet & Security Agency(first-team () krcert or kr), they shared report to the onwer of the potplayer, Kakao Corp as they said. […]
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF