Virtual data center and its advantages
One of the biggest advantages of using cloud technology is that it allows relatively small businesses to access an IT infrastructure at low cost. In the form of a virtual data center, the expected expenditure is clearly lower than the capital needed to build a real one.
As a guarantee of flexibility and scalability, the cost remains limited to the actual resources used.
Definition of Virtual Data Center
A Virtual Data Center (VDC) is a collection or collection of cloud resources specially designed for business needs. The basic resources that can be assigned to the individual VPS, as for any real or virtual machine, are the processor (CPU), memory (RAM), storage (disk space) and the network (bandwidth).
A VDC is a virtual representation of a physical data center, complete with servers and storage clusters. These components reside, however, in a virtual space hosted by one or more real data centers.
Providers generally guarantee the continuity of the service thanks to redundant architectures capable of automatically replacing a machine that should be inaccessible.
The purpose of a virtual data center is to offer organizations the opportunity to expand their IT infrastructure. The big advantage is that it can be done without the need to purchase or install expensive hardware, which would require additional manpower, space and power.
The entire infrastructure of the data center is provided via the cloud, and therefore fully operable remotely.
Your flexible cloud infrastructure
Usually in the cloud we start with the virtualization of a VPS server. Continuing the experience it happens that the needs become more complex and structured. Therefore, virtual data centers come into play: entire architectures of data centers completely virtualized and defined through software.
The many services that VDC offer, such as SOD’s SuperCloud, facilitate network virtualization, storage and management security. Creating flexible and dynamic virtual data centers is really easy.
Simplify the allocation of IT resources and applications and make them available for use in minutes. Complete your VDC by automating resource management for optimal performance and good use of the calculation capacity of the individual VPS.
Advantages of a data center
– Autonomy and total management of the infrastructure
– Network dedicated to your data center
– Transparency and isolation of VPS, according to needs
– Hardware and dedicated resources
– Flexibility and scalability of the machines involved
– Upgrade / Downgrade in real time
– Payment on consumption
Virtual data center overview
Through virtualization, it is possible to provide the IT infrastructure resources necessary to support a corporate business by exploiting cloud technology. Therefore, there is no need to purchase, manage and maintain a physical IT infrastructure.
A virtual data center offers CPU, RAM, storage and applications directly to the end user. Above all, it allows you to create and manage complex virtual machines, architectures and complex virtual networks independently according to the needs of the company.
A fundamental aspect of the VDC is linked to the autonomous management of the infrastructure. The end user who purchases a virtual data center can create the infrastructure he wants according to the specific needs of his business.
It is the ideal service for those who need very high performance and guaranteed resources. In addition, the most complete freedom and the possibility of expanding the virtual infrastructure without limits is guaranteed.
Who is the service for?
Abbiamo visto una panoramica delle principali funzionalita’ di virtual data center. Ma chi sono generalmente i principali fruitori di questa soluzione tecnologica?
Normalmente i destinatari delle soluzioni VDC sono, professionisti del settore come web agency, e-commerce, aziende IT e rivenditori di hosting, solo per citarne alcuni. E’ abbastanza chiaro che siano necessarie competenze specifiche per la gestione autonoma di un data center.
Il mercato offre comunque anche soluzioni piu’ complete per chi volesse affidare la gestione del VDC a dei professionisti. Nel caso ci sia necessita’ di un’infrastruttura potente ad elevate prestazioni, e’ possibile appoggiarsi a soluzioni che offrano la gestione tecnica dell’infrastruttura.
Il servizio SuperCloud offerto da SOD offre tutti i vantaggi di un virtual data center ed è inoltre gestibile da ogni dispositivo.
We have seen an overview of the main virtual data center features. But who are generally the main users of this technological solution?
Normally the recipients of VDC solutions are, professionals of the sector such as web agency, e-commerce, IT companies and hosting resellers, just to name a few. It is quite clear that specific skills are needed for the autonomous management of a data center.
However, the market also offers more complete solutions for those wishing to entrust the management of the VDC to professionals. If there is a need for a powerful, high-performance infrastructure, it is possible to rely on solutions that offer technical infrastructure management.
The SuperCloud service offered by SOD offers all the advantages of a virtual data center and is also manageable from any device.
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Multiple Governments Buying Android Zero-Days for Spying: Google May 23, 2022An analysis from Google TAG shows that Android zero-day exploits were packaged and sold for state-backed surveillance.
- QuSecure Carves Out Space in Quantum Cryptography With Its Vision of a Post-RSA World May 23, 2022NIST may be on the brink of revealing which post-quantum computing encryption algorithms it is endorsing, solidifying commercial developments like QuProtect.
- Malicious Python Repository Package Drops Cobalt Strike on Windows, macOS & Linux Systems May 23, 2022The PyPI "pymafka" package is the latest example of growing attacker interest in abusing widely used open source software repositories.
- Linux Trojan XorDdos Attacks Surge, Targeting Cloud, IoT May 23, 2022Analysts have seen a massive spike in malicious activity by the XorDdos trojan in the last six months, against Linux cloud and IoT infrastructures .
- Why the Employee Experience Is Cyber Resilience May 23, 2022A culture of trust, combined with tools designed around employee experience, can work in tandem to help organizations become more resilient and secure.
- Valeo Networks Acquires Next I.T. May 23, 2022Next I.T. is the sixth and largest acquisition to date for Valeo Networks.
- Kingston Digital Releases Touch-Screen Hardware-Encrypted External SSD for Data Protection May 23, 2022IronKey Vault Privacy 80 External SSD safeguards against brute-force attacks and BadUSB with digitally-signed firmware.
- After the Okta Breach, Diversify Your Sources of Truth May 23, 2022What subsequent protections do you have in place when your first line of defense goes down?
- Chatbot Army Deployed in Latest DHL Shipping Phish May 20, 2022In a new phishing tactic, faux chatbots establish a conversation with victims to guide them to malicious links, researchers say.
- Partial Patching Still Provides Strong Protection Against APTs May 20, 2022Organizations that deploy updates only after a vulnerability is disclosed apply far fewer updates and do so at a lower cost than those that stay up to date on all of their software, university researchers say.
- Disclosing Vulnerability of CLink Office 2.0 May 23, 2022Posted by chan chan on May 23Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to submit a vulnerability found on CLink Office 2.0. I had contacted the vendor 60 days before but in vain. # Exploit Title: Multiple blind SQL injection vulnerabilities in in CLink Office 2.0 Anti-Spam management console # Date: 30 Mar 2022 # Exploit Author: […]
- [tool] tplink backup decryptor. May 23, 2022Posted by retset on May 23Yet another "tool" to decrypt a backup configs for some tplink wifi routers. Only tested on latest fw for "Archer C7". I hope that it will be useful for someone. https://github.com/ret5et/tplink_backup_decrypt_2022.bin
- SEC Consult SA-20220518-0 :: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities in SAP® Application Server, ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) May 18, 2022Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on May 18SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20220518-0 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities product: SAP® Application Server ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) vulnerable version: see section "Vulnerable / tested versions" fixed version: see SAP security notes...
- PHPIPAM 1.4.4 - CVE-2021-46426 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-03/2022 ]========================== PHPIPAM - Version 1.4.4 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents ]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability […]
- LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 - Stored XSS - CVE-2021-30140 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-12/2021 ]========================== LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability...
- Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3l8a_HSSU
- github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs / Catalog of current DLLs affecting vulnerable Ransomware strains. May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Reference list for my Ransomware exploitation research. Lists current DLLs I have seen to date that some ransomware search for, which I have used successfully to hijack and intercept vulnerable strains executing arbitrary code pre-encryption. https://github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 macOS Monterey 12.4 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213257. AMD Available for: macOS Monterey Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A memory corruption issue was addressed […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 tvOS 15.5 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213254. AppleAVD Available for: Apple TV 4K, Apple TV 4K (2nd generation), and Apple TV HD Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 watchOS 8.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213253. AppleAVD Available for: Apple Watch Series 3 and later Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A use after free […]
Security Awareness, la sicurezza aziendale parte dai dipendenti. L'ingegneria sociale fa spesso leva sull'ignoranza… https://t.co/nGAs70Ofn5
Torna all'inizio Scopri i nostri servizi di Cyber SecurityTroverai sicuramente quello che fa al caso tuo Se vuoi m… https://t.co/Emm5kUfFc4
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Today we see one of the latest additions to our SOCaaS, the Autonomous Threat… https://t.co/QNvHnKbEqq
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The Security Code Review (SCR) service is increasingly used by companies l… https://t.co/rJmYXr1oCj
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il servizio di Security Code Review (SCR) è sempre più utilizzato dalle aziende… https://t.co/g2ho2C8FYh