Personal files on CloudownCloud is a way to have personal file on Cloud Become an Affiliate
Access, Sync and Share Your Data, Under Your Control!
ownCloud provides access to your data through a web interface, sync clients or WebDAV while providing a platform to view, sync and share across devices easily — all under your control. ownCloud’s open architecture is extensible via a simple but powerful API for applications and plugins and it works with any storage.
Access everything you care about
Store your private pictures, documents, calendar and contacts.
Your data is where you are
When traveling, access ownCloud through your Android or iOS devices. Automatically upload pictures after taking them. Sync files at home or work with the desktop client keeping one or more local folders synchronized between devices. And wherever you are, the web interface lets you view, share and edit your files alone or with others. Wherever you are, your data is with you thanks to ownCloud!
Share with anybody on your team
Send password protected public links so others can upload files to you; get notified on your phone when you get a share from your own or another ownCloud server. Edit documents together, have video calls over your own server, comment on pictures shared with or by you. Don't be alone! With ownCloud, you easily share and collaborate with whomever you want.
How ownCloud provides a safe home for your dataDownload ownCloud Manual
Try our demo:
- Online demo
- Username: demo
- Password: eiA3dq7s*!
SHARE AND COLLABORATE WITH ANYBODY
ownCloud features comments, sharing within and between ownCloud servers, public links and more.
- You and others can comment on files, tag them, and see the comments and tags by others. ownCloud lets you share files, calendars and other data with users on your ownCloud or on other ownCloud servers ("federation"). User names on remote ownCloud servers ("Federated Cloud ID's") are auto-completed once the server is added as trusted (this can be done automatically on the first time you share with the other server) and files you share with others always remain on your server. You can also share via public links with or without upload rights, password protection and automatic expiration.
Flexible external storage handling allows you to access your existing data through ownCloud, wherever it is.
- You can add external storage to your ownCloud with Dropbox, SWIFT, (S)FTP, Google Drive, Amazon S3, OpenStack Object Storage, local hard drives, WebDAV, SMB/CIFS and more. You can control if you want to retrieve thumbnails and how often you want to check for changes. With the ownCloud Encryption app, data can be encrypted on local and/or remote storage. Keys never leave the ownCloud server but can also be managed by an external key management tool.
MOBILE AND DESKTOP SYNCING
Android, iOS, Windows, Mac and Linux clients are available for ownCloud.
- ownCloud offers rich Android and iOS mobile clients as well as Windows, Mac and Linux desktop sync clients. The mobile clients can automatically upload pictures and videos you take and synchronize select files and folders. All clients can show activity on your server and notify you of new shares and other important events. All data transfers, from and to clients or the web interface, are encrypted with HTTPS and based on the widely implemented and supported WebDAV standard.
CALENDARS AND CONTACTS
ownCloud features Calendar and Contacts apps to store, sync and share what you do and who you know.
- Share your calendar with other ownCloud users or groups on your ownCloud server, easily and quickly. Store your contacts in ownCloud and share them among your devices so you always have access to the contact information of your friends, family and colleagues.
WORK WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS
Edit rich text documents with others in real time, read PDF's, see pictures, watch videos and more.
- ownCloud Documents is collaborative editing of rich-text documents that lets up to 5 individuals collaborate to edit .odt or .doc files securely within the browser. Documents may then be shared inside ownCloud or via a public link. Other collaboration apps are in development, like a full online office suite for ownCloud by Collabora and private video calls and chat by Spreed.
ACTIVITY FEED AND NOTIFICATIONS
The Activity feed and Notifications keep you updated on what is happening with your data.
- ownCloud features an activity feed. See who shared a file with you or when you created, changed or deleted files, commented or added a tag. Access the feed via RSS, the web interface, or Desktop or Mobile clients. Notifications pop up in the web interface and on the clients when new files are shared or a calendar invite came in.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF