One of the biggest fears an IT team can have is data loss caused by a sudden lack of server connection. To meet the needs of our customers, present and future, we have decided to offer free the redundant internet functionality for our service Cloud Server . Today we want to explain what redundant internet means and how this functionality…
Let’s Encrypt is a Certificate Authority (CA) that facilitates the obtaining and installation of free TLS / SSL certificates.This allows HTTPS encryption on web servers. It also streamlines the process by working with clients, such as Certbot, to automate the necessary steps. In this article we see how to install an SSL certificate on a server with Debian based operating…
2020 turned out to be a complicated year in many ways. Covid-19 has hit the whole world hard, with significant repercussions on companies which, as far as possible, have found themselves having to set up suitable infrastructures for remote work. Many social initiatives were born during the year and our field, IT and cyber security, is no different. In this…
ClearOS (formerly ClarkConnect) is a Linux distribution, with the aim of transforming any standard PC into a dedicated firewall and Internet server / gateway. The software is a solution for small businesses, home offices and networked homes. ClearOS is based on CentOS and offers a very robust set of tools organized in easy to navigate administration pages. Small business and…
When the resources required by a single virtual server are no longer enough, it’s time to move on to a more complex solution. SuperCloud of the Secure Online Desktop (SOD) allows the creation of a VPS cloud network to support every need for data processing and web software distribution. With the flexible management of the server infrastructure in connection with…
One of the biggest advantages of using cloud technology is that it allows relatively small businesses to access an IT infrastructure at low cost. In the form of a virtual data center, the expected expenditure is clearly lower than the capital needed to build a real one. As a guarantee of flexibility and scalability, the cost remains limited to the…
The Cloud Server service allows flexible management of the resources of a remote virtual server (VPS). That is, the concrete advantage of having complete control over the server machines without the disturbance of their physical management. There will be no need to update, manage or restart a physical machine. The servers created through the Secure Online Desktop (SOD) service are…
VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting is an opportunity made available by the Cloud Server service. The service consists in sharing (guaranteeing segregation and privacy) the resources of a physical machine with the users of the virtual machines (VM) that are at their complete disposal. Exactly as if they were physical computers. The VPS hosting service is perfect for personal, small…
[email protected] is a distributed computing project for simulating protein dynamics – the process of protein folding and the movements of proteins implicated in a variety of cancers and diseases, including Alzheimer’s, Ebola and COVID-19. By enabling people across the world to run these simulations on their personal computers, the [email protected] project aims to help scientists better understand these processes and…
Dear customers, we have tremendous news for you, VPS M, L, XL, XXL are now available with double the resources, we kept the same names as the VPS with the same prices but we doubled the resources contained within the offer. However, we have maintained the quality of our products, which you now know and that you have long appreciated….
Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018 Like every year, in celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Secure Online Desktop is pleased to offer its amazing discounts on all products Cloud. Get your Cloud service at half the price for a year! With long billing cycles like that will be semi-annual or annual exploit this incredible offer for longer You have…
Templates are the Operating Systems you can use when you create a new Cloud VPS or SuperCloud. The following new templates have been added to the existing templates: ♦ Debian 9.3 x64 ♦ ClearOS 7.4 x64 ♦ Fedora 27 x64 ♦ Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4 x64 Create your first Cloud Server with new operating systems! [btnsx id=”2931″]…
Free Microsoft Windows licenses The cost of licenses for pre-loaded Microsoft Windows operating systems on VPS, VPS metered and SuperCloud has been cleared, and from now on you can select one of the available Cloud servers available with Microsoft OS without any additional costs by paying only the desired Cloud Server. Free Microsoft Windows licenses You can select one of…
metered VPS [huge_it_maps id=”2″] For several years, Secure Online Desktop offers Cloud servers and cloud services not only on hardware resources physically located in Italy, but also through customized custom projects abroad. We are pleased to announce that thanks to an update of our web interface, it is now possible for a customer / partner to independently select…
vps A virtual server (Cloud server) or VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a full-fledged server with its own operating system and well-defined hardware features only that unlike a classic server it shares physical resources with other virtual machines in this way multiple VPS can run simultaneously on the same server (hypervisor). This virtualization technique allows significant cost savings and an…
Create your Public Cloud Watch our latest video on Public Cloud, Managed Services, and more [btnsx id=”2931″] Useful links: VPS Metered – Cloud location Free Microsoft Windows licenses Cloud Milan New templates for VPS Virtual server IaaS | Cloud | Infrastructure as a Service Demo Cloud Servers Server Cloud Cloud services Cloud Products and Services
New brand new templates available: pfSense and Webtitan. Read more here. You can use these new templates to build new VPS, just pick it from OS Template list inside VPS cart or from SuperCloud Virtual Datacenter cart.
SuperCloud – Your Virtual Data Center in Cloud Build VPS, networks and interconnected between them. http://secure-od.com/virtual-datacenter/
Discover our Demo Cloud Server! Visit our demo area to experience one of the Cloud Server, directly online without any registration. Try our Cloud Server You can have direct access to our virtual machines or explore the admin panel. We’ve provided a free Windows Cloud Server and a Linux one, come and discover our Cloud. With Server you can use Windows…
Windows 2012 e Windows 8 template are now available for our Cloud Server and VPS! Our users will be able to choose one of 430 templates available. Here you will find the complete list of templates here
Virtual Private Server (VPS) – Coupon code 70% discount The first 100 users will receive a coupon with 70% discount on annual subscriptions of VPS: VPS M = $ 42.41 instead of $ 141.36 VPS L = $ 84.86 instead of $ 282.86 VPS XL = $ 169.76 instead of $ 565.86 VPS XL = $ 424.47 instead of $…
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Google: Hack-for-Hire Groups Present a Potent Threat June 30, 2022Cyber mercenaries in countries like India, Russia, and the UAE are carrying out data theft and hacking missions for a wide range of clients across regions, a couple of new reports said.
- 18 Zero-Days Exploited So Far in 2022 June 30, 2022It didn't have to be this way: So far 2022's tranche of zero-days shows too many variants of previously patched security bugs, according Google Project Zero.
- API Security Losses Total Billions, But It's Complicated June 30, 2022A recent analysis of breaches involving application programming interfaces (APIs) arrives at some eye-popping damage figures, but which companies are most affected, and in what ways?
- Exchange Servers Backdoored Globally by SessionManager June 30, 2022Malicious ISS module exploitation is the latest trend among threat actors targeting Exchange servers, analysts say.
- Study Reveals Traditional Data Security Tools Have a 60% Failure Rate Against Ransomware and Extortion June 30, 2022Titaniam’s ‘State of Data Exfiltration & Extortion Report’ also finds that while over 70% of organizations had heavy investments in prevention, detection, and backup solutions, the majority of victims ended up giving into attackers' demands.
- NXM Announces Platform That Protects Space Infrastructure and IoT Devices From Cyberattacks June 30, 2022NXM Autonomous Security protects against network-wide device hacks and defends against critical IoT vulnerabilities.
- A Fintech Horror Story: How One Company Prioritizes Cybersecurity June 30, 2022A password link that didn't expire leads to the discovery of exposed personal information at a payments service.
- Critical ManageEngine ADAudit Plus Vulnerability Allows Network Takeover, Mass Data Exfiltration June 30, 2022An unauthenticated remote code execution vulnerability found in Zoho’s compliance tool could leave organizations exposed to an information disclosure catastrophe, new analysis shows.
- Zero-Days Aren't Going Away Anytime Soon & What Leaders Need to Know June 30, 2022There were a record number of zero-day attacks last year, but some basic cyber-hygiene strategies can help keep your organization more safe.
- Patch Now: Linux Container-Escape Flaw in Azure Service Fabric June 29, 2022Microsoft is urging organizations that don't have automatic updates enabled to update to the latest version of Linux Server Fabric to thwart the "FabricScape" cloud bug.
- Backdoor.Win32.InfecDoor.17.c / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/1fd70e41918c3a75c634b1c234ec36fb.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.InfecDoor.17.c Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware writes a ".420" settings file type to c drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can...
- Trojan-Mailfinder.Win32.VB.p / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/20e438d84aa2828826d52540d80bf7f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Mailfinder.Win32.VB.p Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware writes a dir with multiple PE files to c drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Shark.btu / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/5a83f8b8c8a8b7a85b3ff632aa60e793.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Shark.btu Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware writes multiple PE files to c drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can rename the executable...
- Yashma Ransomware Builder v1.2 / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/13e878ed7e547523cffc5728f6ba4190.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Yashma Ransomware Builder v1.2 Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware creates PE files with insecure permissions when writing to c:\ drive, granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user […]
- AnyDesk Public Exploit Disclosure - Arbitrary file write by symbolic link attack lead to denial-of-service attack on local machine June 28, 2022Posted by chan chan on Jun 27Hi FullDisclosure, I would like to publish an exploit that I found on AnyDesk as follows. # Exploit Title: AnyDesk allow arbitrary file write by symbolic link attack lead to denial-of-service attack on local machine # Google Dork: [if applicable] # Date: 24/5/2022 # Exploit Author: Erwin Chan # […]
- SEC-T CFP ongoing June 28, 2022Posted by Mattias Bååth via Fulldisclosure on Jun 27Hey all It's now less than two weeks to submit a talk to SEC-T 2022, at least if you want to be part of the first talk selection round (recommended) that we kick off July first. SEC-T is non-profit, non-corporate, two day, single track, con in Stockholm, […]
- CFP No cON Name 2022 - Barcelona June 28, 2022Posted by Jose Nicolas Castellano via Fulldisclosure on Jun 27No cON Name 2022 - Barcelona ************************************ ***** Call For Papers ****** ************************************ https://www.noconname.org/call-for-papers/ Exact place not disclosed until a few weeks before due celebration. * INTRODUCTION The organization has opened CFP proposals. No cON Name is the eldest Hacking and Security Conference in Span. […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0007: Directory Traversal vulnerability in SAP Focused Run (Simple Diagnostics Agent 1.0) June 21, 2022Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 21# Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0007: Directory Traversal vulnerability in SAP Focused Run (Simple Diagnostics Agent 1.0) ## Impact on Business Exposing the contents of a directory can lead to a disclosure of useful information for the attacker to devise exploits, such as creation times of files or […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0006: Information Disclosure vulnerability in SAP Focused Run (Simple Diagnostics Agent 1.0) June 21, 2022Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 21# Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0006: Information Disclosure vulnerability in SAP Focused Run (Simple Diagnostics Agent 1.0) ## Impact on Business Running unnecessary services, like a jetty webserver, may lead to increased surface area for an attack and also it unnecessarily exposes underlying vulnerabilities. ## Advisory Information - […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0005: Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability in SAP Fiori launchpad June 21, 2022Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 21# Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0005: Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability in SAP Fiori launchpad ## Impact on Business Impact depends on the victim's privileges. In most cases, a successful attack allows an attacker to hijack a session, or force the victim to perform undesired requests in the SAP […]
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF