Let’s Encrypt is a Certificate Authority (CA) that facilitates the obtaining and installation of free TLS / SSL certificates.This allows HTTPS encryption on web servers. It also streamlines the process by working with clients, such as Certbot, to automate the necessary steps. In this article we see how to install an SSL certificate on a server with Debian based operating…
2020 turned out to be a complicated year in many ways. Covid-19 has hit the whole world hard, with significant repercussions on companies which, as far as possible, have found themselves having to set up suitable infrastructures for remote work. Many social initiatives were born during the year and our field, IT and cyber security, is no different. In this…
ClearOS (formerly ClarkConnect) is a Linux distribution, with the aim of transforming any standard PC into a dedicated firewall and Internet server / gateway. The software is a solution for small businesses, home offices and networked homes. ClearOS is based on CentOS and offers a very robust set of tools organized in easy to navigate administration pages. Small business and…
When the resources required by a single virtual server are no longer enough, it’s time to move on to a more complex solution. SuperCloud of the Secure Online Desktop (SOD) allows the creation of a VPS cloud network to support every need for data processing and web software distribution. With the flexible management of the server infrastructure in connection with…
One of the biggest advantages of using cloud technology is that it allows relatively small businesses to access an IT infrastructure at low cost. In the form of a virtual data center, the expected expenditure is clearly lower than the capital needed to build a real one. As a guarantee of flexibility and scalability, the cost remains limited to the…
The Cloud Server service allows flexible management of the resources of a remote virtual server (VPS). That is, the concrete advantage of having complete control over the server machines without the disturbance of their physical management. There will be no need to update, manage or restart a physical machine. The servers created through the Secure Online Desktop (SOD) service are…
VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting is an opportunity made available by the Cloud Server service. The service consists in sharing (guaranteeing segregation and privacy) the resources of a physical machine with the users of the virtual machines (VM) that are at their complete disposal. Exactly as if they were physical computers. The VPS hosting service is perfect for personal, small…
[email protected] is a distributed computing project for simulating protein dynamics – the process of protein folding and the movements of proteins implicated in a variety of cancers and diseases, including Alzheimer’s, Ebola and COVID-19. By enabling people across the world to run these simulations on their personal computers, the [email protected] project aims to help scientists better understand these processes and…
Dear customers, we have tremendous news for you, VPS M, L, XL, XXL are now available with double the resources, we kept the same names as the VPS with the same prices but we doubled the resources contained within the offer. However, we have maintained the quality of our products, which you now know and that you have long appreciated….
Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018 Like every year, in celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Secure Online Desktop is pleased to offer its amazing discounts on all products Cloud. Get your Cloud service at half the price for a year! With long billing cycles like that will be semi-annual or annual exploit this incredible offer for longer You have…
Templates are the Operating Systems you can use when you create a new Cloud VPS or SuperCloud. The following new templates have been added to the existing templates: ♦ Debian 9.3 x64 ♦ ClearOS 7.4 x64 ♦ Fedora 27 x64 ♦ Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4 x64 Create your first Cloud Server with new operating systems! [btnsx id=”2931″]…
Free Microsoft Windows licenses The cost of licenses for pre-loaded Microsoft Windows operating systems on VPS, VPS metered and SuperCloud has been cleared, and from now on you can select one of the available Cloud servers available with Microsoft OS without any additional costs by paying only the desired Cloud Server. Free Microsoft Windows licenses You can select one of…
metered VPS [huge_it_maps id=”2″] For several years, Secure Online Desktop offers Cloud servers and cloud services not only on hardware resources physically located in Italy, but also through customized custom projects abroad. We are pleased to announce that thanks to an update of our web interface, it is now possible for a customer / partner to independently select…
vps A virtual server (Cloud server) or VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a full-fledged server with its own operating system and well-defined hardware features only that unlike a classic server it shares physical resources with other virtual machines in this way multiple VPS can run simultaneously on the same server (hypervisor). This virtualization technique allows significant cost savings and an…
Create your Public Cloud Watch our latest video on Public Cloud, Managed Services, and more [btnsx id=”2931″] Useful links: VPS Metered – Cloud location Free Microsoft Windows licenses Cloud Milan New templates for VPS Virtual server IaaS | Cloud | Infrastructure as a Service Demo Cloud Servers Server Cloud Cloud services Cloud Products and Services
New brand new templates available: pfSense and Webtitan. Read more here. You can use these new templates to build new VPS, just pick it from OS Template list inside VPS cart or from SuperCloud Virtual Datacenter cart.
SuperCloud – Your Virtual Data Center in Cloud Build VPS, networks and interconnected between them. http://secure-od.com/virtual-datacenter/
Discover our Demo Cloud Server! Visit our demo area to experience one of the Cloud Server, directly online without any registration. Try our Cloud Server You can have direct access to our virtual machines or explore the admin panel. We’ve provided a free Windows Cloud Server and a Linux one, come and discover our Cloud. With Server you can use Windows…
Windows 2012 e Windows 8 template are now available for our Cloud Server and VPS! Our users will be able to choose one of 430 templates available. Here you will find the complete list of templates here
Virtual Private Server (VPS) – Coupon code 70% discount The first 100 users will receive a coupon with 70% discount on annual subscriptions of VPS: VPS M = $ 42.41 instead of $ 141.36 VPS L = $ 84.86 instead of $ 282.86 VPS XL = $ 169.76 instead of $ 565.86 VPS XL = $ 424.47 instead of $…
- Secure Online Desktop 10 years later: our corporate anniversary
- Air-Fi: attacking computers that are disconnected and without network hardware is possible
- Examples of phishing: the latest campaigns mentioned by the CSIRT
- Event Overload? Our SOCaaS can help!
- Business email compromise (BEC) schemes
- XDR as an approach to security
- What is threat intelligence?
- Data Loss Prevention: definition and uses
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (18)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (11)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Attackers Find New Way to Exploit Google Docs for Phishing June 18, 2021Tactic continues recent trend by attackers to use trusted cloud services to send and host malicious content.
- Accidental Insider Leaks Prove Major Source of Risk June 18, 2021Research reports highlight growing concerns around insider negligence that leads to data breaches.
- This Week in Database Leaks: Cognyte, CVS, Wegmans June 18, 2021Billions of records were found exposed this week due to unprotected databases owned by major corporations and third-party providers.
- 11 Security Certifications to Seek Out This Summer June 18, 2021The more you know, the more you grow. The Edge takes a fresh look at leading security certifications that can help advance your career.
- 4 Habits of Highly Effective Security Operators June 18, 2021These good habits can make all the difference in advancing careers for cybersecurity operators who spend their days putting out fires large and small.
- Data Breaches Surge in Food & Beverage, Other Industries June 17, 2021Six previously "under-attacked" vertical industries saw a surge in data breaches last year due to COVID-19 related disruptions and other factors, new data shows.
- One in Five Manufacturing Firms Targeted by Cyberattacks June 17, 2021Information-stealing malware makes up about a third of attacks, a study finds, but companies worry most about ransomware shutting down production.
- Carnival Cruise Line Reports Security Breach June 17, 2021The cruise ship operator says the incident affected employee and guest data.
- Google Launches SLSA, a New Framework for Supply Chain Integrity June 17, 2021The "Supply chain Levels for Software Artifacts" aims to ensure the integrity of components throughout the software supply chain.
- Cyberattacks Are Tailored to Employees ... Why Isn't Security Training? June 17, 2021Consider four factors and behaviors that impact a particular employee's risk, and how security training should take them into account.
- Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Googite.b / Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution June 18, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 18Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/4a8d6bc838c09c6701abfa8b283fd0de.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Googite.b Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP ports 3388, 4488 and 10002 and drops executables under both Windows and SysWOW64 dirs. Third-party attackers who can...
- Trojan.Win32.Alien.erf / Directory Traversal June 18, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 18Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/57ab194d8c60ee97914eda22e4d71b68_C.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Alien.erf Vulnerability: Directory Traversal Description: The malware deploys a Web server AM6WebMgr.exe (JAO build 809) listening on TCP port 1789. Third-party attackers who can reach an infected host can read any […]
- Trovent Security Advisory 2105-01 / CVE-2021-32612: VeryFitPro unencrypted cleartext transmission of sensitive information June 18, 2021Posted by Stefan Pietsch on Jun 18# Trovent Security Advisory 2105-01 # ##################################### Unencrypted cleartext transmission of sensitive information ########################################################### Overview ######## Advisory ID: TRSA-2105-01 Advisory version: 1.0 Advisory status: Public Advisory URL: https://trovent.io/security-advisory-2105-01 Affected product: VeryFitPro Android mobile application (com.veryfit2hr.second) Tested versions:...
- Trojan.Win32.Alien.erf / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow June 18, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 18Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/57ab194d8c60ee97914eda22e4d71b68_B.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Alien.erf Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: The malware deploys a Web server AM6WebMgr.exe (JAO build 809) listening on TCP port 1789. Third-party attackers who can reach an infected host can […]
- Trojan.Win32.Alien.erf / Remote Denial of Service June 18, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 18Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/57ab194d8c60ee97914eda22e4d71b68.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Alien.erf Vulnerability: Remote Denial of Service Description: The malware deploys a SMTP server JAOSrv821.exe listening on TCP port 25. Third-party attackers who can reach an infected host can trigger a denial […]
- Email-Worm.Win32.Kipis.a / Unauthenticated Remote Code Execution June 18, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 18Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/aa703bc17e3177d3b24a57c5d2a91a0c.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Email-Worm.Win32.Kipis.a Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Code Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP port 1029 and writes incoming packets to an executable file that is renamed as "winlogins.exe". Third-party attackers...
- Re: popo2, kernel/tun driver bufferoverflow. June 18, 2021Posted by Robert Święcki on Jun 18Hi, wt., 15 cze 2021 o 09:56 KJ Jung napisał(a): While I agree that it might be not the best of programming patterns to accept length of a local stack buffer from the parent function (this can easily be misused over time), there's probably no bug here, as all […]
- Re: popo/popo2 linux kernel vulns June 18, 2021Posted by RaziREKT via Fulldisclosure on Jun 18Hello KJ Jung, neither of the mails you sent contain bugs. The kernel code is sound and the vulnerabilities you reported don't seem to exist. In your first mail (popo:: linux kernel vulns of it), you point out a flaw in bond_do_ioctl() and bond_set_dev_addr(). It is impossible to […]
- [SYSS-2021-007]: Protectimus SLIM NFC - External Control of System or Configuration Setting (CWE-15) (CVE-2021-32033) June 18, 2021Posted by Matthias Deeg on Jun 18Advisory ID: SYSS-2021-007 Product: Protectimus SLIM NFC Manufacturer: Protectimus Affected Version(s): Hardware Scheme 70 / Software Version 10.01 Tested Version(s): Hardware Scheme 70 / Software Version 10.01 Vulnerability Type: External Control of System or Configuration Setting (CWE-15) "Time Traveler Attack" Risk Level: Medium Solution Status: Open Manufacturer Notification: 2021-02-04 […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.gen / Information Disclosure June 15, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 15Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ff6516c881dee555b0cd253408b64404_D.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.gen Vulnerability: Information Disclosure Description: Zombam malware listens on TCP port 80 and deploys an unsecured HTML Web UI for basic remote administration capability. Third-party attackers who can reach an infected...
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes data loss prevention (DLP) is a set of tools and processes used to ensure t… https://t.co/jrpmsxB85k
Estimated reading time: 8 minutes Il termine shoulder surfing potrebbe evocare immagini di un piccolo surfista su… https://t.co/PKEpO1Mvzn
Ten years ago, on June 16, 2011, Secure Online Desktop was born. Many things have changed in ten years and we have… https://t.co/DN23n6BK7q
Dieci anni fa, il 16 giugno del 2011, nasceva Secure Online Desktop. Sono cambiate moltissime cose in dieci anni e… https://t.co/H7TPlWJ5Pk
Estimated reading time: 8 minutes The term shoulder surfing might conjure up images of a little surfer on his… https://t.co/3poUTq9MUc