Let’s Encrypt is a Certificate Authority (CA) that facilitates the obtaining and installation of free TLS / SSL certificates.This allows HTTPS encryption on web servers. It also streamlines the process by working with clients, such as Certbot, to automate the necessary steps. In this article we see how to install an SSL certificate on a server with Debian based operating…
2020 turned out to be a complicated year in many ways. Covid-19 has hit the whole world hard, with significant repercussions on companies which, as far as possible, have found themselves having to set up suitable infrastructures for remote work. Many social initiatives were born during the year and our field, IT and cyber security, is no different. In this…
ClearOS (formerly ClarkConnect) is a Linux distribution, with the aim of transforming any standard PC into a dedicated firewall and Internet server / gateway. The software is a solution for small businesses, home offices and networked homes. ClearOS is based on CentOS and offers a very robust set of tools organized in easy to navigate administration pages. Small business and…
When the resources required by a single virtual server are no longer enough, it’s time to move on to a more complex solution. SuperCloud of the Secure Online Desktop (SOD) allows the creation of a VPS cloud network to support every need for data processing and web software distribution. With the flexible management of the server infrastructure in connection with…
One of the biggest advantages of using cloud technology is that it allows relatively small businesses to access an IT infrastructure at low cost. In the form of a virtual data center, the expected expenditure is clearly lower than the capital needed to build a real one. As a guarantee of flexibility and scalability, the cost remains limited to the…
The Cloud Server service allows flexible management of the resources of a remote virtual server (VPS). That is, the concrete advantage of having complete control over the server machines without the disturbance of their physical management. There will be no need to update, manage or restart a physical machine. The servers created through the Secure Online Desktop (SOD) service are…
VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting is an opportunity made available by the Cloud Server service. The service consists in sharing (guaranteeing segregation and privacy) the resources of a physical machine with the users of the virtual machines (VM) that are at their complete disposal. Exactly as if they were physical computers. The VPS hosting service is perfect for personal, small…
[email protected] is a distributed computing project for simulating protein dynamics – the process of protein folding and the movements of proteins implicated in a variety of cancers and diseases, including Alzheimer’s, Ebola and COVID-19. By enabling people across the world to run these simulations on their personal computers, the [email protected] project aims to help scientists better understand these processes and…
Dear customers, we have tremendous news for you, VPS M, L, XL, XXL are now available with double the resources, we kept the same names as the VPS with the same prices but we doubled the resources contained within the offer. However, we have maintained the quality of our products, which you now know and that you have long appreciated….
Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018 Like every year, in celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Secure Online Desktop is pleased to offer its amazing discounts on all products Cloud. Get your Cloud service at half the price for a year! With long billing cycles like that will be semi-annual or annual exploit this incredible offer for longer You have…
Templates are the Operating Systems you can use when you create a new Cloud VPS or SuperCloud. The following new templates have been added to the existing templates: ♦ Debian 9.3 x64 ♦ ClearOS 7.4 x64 ♦ Fedora 27 x64 ♦ Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4 x64 Create your first Cloud Server with new operating systems! [btnsx id=”2931″]…
Free Microsoft Windows licenses The cost of licenses for pre-loaded Microsoft Windows operating systems on VPS, VPS metered and SuperCloud has been cleared, and from now on you can select one of the available Cloud servers available with Microsoft OS without any additional costs by paying only the desired Cloud Server. Free Microsoft Windows licenses You can select one of…
metered VPS [huge_it_maps id=”2″] For several years, Secure Online Desktop offers Cloud servers and cloud services not only on hardware resources physically located in Italy, but also through customized custom projects abroad. We are pleased to announce that thanks to an update of our web interface, it is now possible for a customer / partner to independently select…
vps A virtual server (Cloud server) or VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a full-fledged server with its own operating system and well-defined hardware features only that unlike a classic server it shares physical resources with other virtual machines in this way multiple VPS can run simultaneously on the same server (hypervisor). This virtualization technique allows significant cost savings and an…
Create your Public Cloud Watch our latest video on Public Cloud, Managed Services, and more [btnsx id=”2931″] Useful links: VPS Metered – Cloud location Free Microsoft Windows licenses Cloud Milan New templates for VPS Virtual server IaaS | Cloud | Infrastructure as a Service Demo Cloud Servers Server Cloud Cloud services Cloud Products and Services
New brand new templates available: pfSense and Webtitan. Read more here. You can use these new templates to build new VPS, just pick it from OS Template list inside VPS cart or from SuperCloud Virtual Datacenter cart.
SuperCloud – Your Virtual Data Center in Cloud Build VPS, networks and interconnected between them. http://secure-od.com/virtual-datacenter/
Discover our Demo Cloud Server! Visit our demo area to experience one of the Cloud Server, directly online without any registration. Try our Cloud Server You can have direct access to our virtual machines or explore the admin panel. We’ve provided a free Windows Cloud Server and a Linux one, come and discover our Cloud. With Server you can use Windows…
Windows 2012 e Windows 8 template are now available for our Cloud Server and VPS! Our users will be able to choose one of 430 templates available. Here you will find the complete list of templates here
Virtual Private Server (VPS) – Coupon code 70% discount The first 100 users will receive a coupon with 70% discount on annual subscriptions of VPS: VPS M = $ 42.41 instead of $ 141.36 VPS L = $ 84.86 instead of $ 282.86 VPS XL = $ 169.76 instead of $ 565.86 VPS XL = $ 424.47 instead of $…
- Hadoop Open Data Model: “open” data collection
- Pass the Ticket: how to mitigate it with a SOCaaS
- Use cases of a SOCaaS for companies part 2
- Use cases of a SOCaaS for companies part 1
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- “Left of boom” and “right of boom”: having a winning strategy
- Smishing: a fraud similar to phishing
- Network Traffic Analyzer: an extra gear for the Next Gen SIEM
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (18)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (14)
- Web Hosting (15)
- FragAttacks Foil 2 Decades of Wireless Security August 6, 2021Wireless security protocols have improved, but product vendors continue to make implementation errors that allow a variety of attacks.
- Researchers Call for 'CVE' Approach for Cloud Vulnerabilities August 6, 2021New research suggests isolation among cloud customer accounts may not be a given -- and the researchers behind the findings issue a call to action for cloud security.
- HTTP/2 Implementation Errors Exposing Websites to Serious Risks August 6, 2021Organizations that don't implement end-to-end HTTP/2 are vulnerable to attacks that redirect users to malicious sites and other threats, security researcher reveals at Black Hat USA.
- CISA Launches JCDC, the Joint Cyber Defense Collaborative August 6, 2021"We can't do this alone," the new CISA director told attendees in a keynote at Black Hat USA today.
- Incident Responders Explore Microsoft 365 Attacks in the Wild August 5, 2021Mandiant experts discuss the novel techniques used to evade detection, automate data theft, and achieve persistent access.
- Researchers Find Significant Vulnerabilities in macOS Privacy Protections August 5, 2021Attacks require executing code on a system but foil Apple's approach to protecting private data and systems files.
- A New Approach to Securing Authentication Systems' Core Secrets August 5, 2021Researchers at Black Hat USA explain issues around defending "Golden Secrets" and present an approach to solving the problem.
- Organizations Still Struggle to Hire & Retain Infosec Employees: Report August 5, 2021Security leaders are challenged to fill application security and cloud computing jobs in particular, survey data shows.
- Why Supply Chain Attacks Are Destined to Escalate August 5, 2021In his keynote address at Black Hat USA on Wednesday, Matt Tait, chief operating officer at Corellium, called for software platform vendors and security researchers to do their part to thwart the fallout of software supply chain compromises.
- New Normal Demands New Security Leadership Structure August 2, 2021At the inaugural Omdia Analyst Summit, experts discuss where the past year has created gaps in traditional security strategy and how organizations can fill them.
- APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-5 Safari 14.1.2 September 17, 2021Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 17APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-5 Safari 14.1.2 Safari 14.1.2 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT212808. WebKit Available for: macOS Catalina and macOS Mojave Impact: Processing maliciously crafted web content may lead to arbitrary code execution. Apple is aware of a report that […]
- APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-4 Security Update 2021-005 Catalina September 17, 2021Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 17APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-4 Security Update 2021-005 Catalina Security Update 2021-005 Catalina addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT212805. CoreGraphics Available for: macOS Catalina Impact: Processing a maliciously crafted PDF may lead to arbitrary code execution. Apple is aware of a report […]
- APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-3 macOS Big Sur 11.6 September 17, 2021Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 17APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-3 macOS Big Sur 11.6 macOS Big Sur 11.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT212804. CoreGraphics Available for: macOS Big Sur Impact: Processing a maliciously crafted PDF may lead to arbitrary code execution. Apple is aware of a […]
- APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-2 watchOS 7.6.2 September 17, 2021Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 17APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-2 watchOS 7.6.2 watchOS 7.6.2 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT212806. CoreGraphics Available for: Apple Watch Series 3 and later Impact: Processing a maliciously crafted PDF may lead to arbitrary code execution. Apple is aware of a report […]
- APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-1 iOS 14.8 and iPadOS 14.8 September 17, 2021Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 17APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-1 iOS 14.8 and iPadOS 14.8 iOS 14.8 and iPadOS 14.8 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT212807. CoreGraphics Available for: iPhone 6s and later, iPad Pro (all models), iPad Air 2 and later, iPad 5th generation and later, […]
- AMD Chipset Driver Information Disclosure Vulnerability [CVE-2021-26333] September 17, 2021Posted by disclosure on Sep 17We recently discovered a critical information disclosure vulnerability that affected the AMD Platform Security Processor (PSP) chipset driver for multiple CPU architectures. The vulnerability allowed non-privileged users to read uninitialised physical memory pages, where the original data was either moved or paged out. https://zeroperil.co.uk/cve-2021-26333/ Regards, Kyriakos Economou | Co-Founder kye […]
- Microsoft Windows Command-line Interpreter "cmd.exe" / Stack Buffer Overflow September 17, 2021Posted by hyp3rlinx on Sep 17[+] Credits: John Page (aka hyp3rlinx, malvuln) [+] Website: hyp3rlinx.altervista.org [+] Source: http://hyp3rlinx.altervista.org/advisories/MICROSOFT-WINDOWS-CMD.EXE-STACK-BUFFER-OVERFLOW.txt [+] twitter.com/hyp3rlinx [+] ISR: ApparitionSec [Vendor] www.microsoft.com [Product] cmd.exe is the default command-line interpreter for the OS/2, eComStation, ArcaOS, Microsoft Windows (Windows NT family and Windows CE family), and ReactOS operating...
- Backdoor.Win32.WinterLove.i / Hardcoded Weak Password September 14, 2021Posted by malvuln on Sep 14Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/c6c81e8ba0a7b9da6216a78dfeccec8d.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.WinterLove.i Vulnerability: Hardcoded Weak Password Description: The WinterLove malware requires authentication for remote user access. However, the password "plunix" is weak and hardcoded in plaintext within the...
- Backdoor.Win32.Wollf.h / Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution September 14, 2021Posted by malvuln on Sep 14Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/d0fd60516d53b2ad602c460351dbaa85.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Wollf.h Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP port 7614 installs a service named WRM. Third-party attackers who can reach the system can get a shell with […]
- Backdoor.Win32.VB.awm / Authentication Bypass - Information Leakage September 14, 2021Posted by malvuln on Sep 14Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/2271d942a23a89d7adea524d4ac3c13f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.VB.awm Vulnerability: Authentication Bypass - Information Leakage Description: The "Cryptech Heat" malware listens on TCP port 3786 and has an option to set an remote access password. The malware also runs […]
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes Il vishing è una particolare tipologia di phishing che sfrutta la tecnologia Vo… https://t.co/q9OO03jSHj
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes Come abbiamo già affrontato precedentemente negli scorsi articoli, i ransomware… https://t.co/O8xUUJocYc
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) è una tecnologia applicata alla sicurezza… https://t.co/juh8ZBKMqP
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes I continui progressi in ambito di automazione della sicurezza informatica hanno… https://t.co/mPc4yUpVf8
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes Nell’articolo precedente abbiamo visto i più comuni casi d’uso di un SOCaaS, sp… https://t.co/MvxAKo6Zey