An increasing number of companies leverage SOAR to improve the effectiveness of their cybersecurity operations. In this article, we explain how harnessing the value of SOAR could be crucial to improving the security of your organization. What is SOAR? Coined by the research firm Gartner, Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) is a term used to describe the convergence of…
In the IT development process, sooner or later we come across API services, which stands for Application Programming Interface. To date it is impossible to imagine IT development without. With the API it is possible to connect a service to an application and integrate it efficiently. Before introducing the specific APIs of the Cloud Server service, it is good to…
Joining the Secure Online Desktop affiliate program is an interesting opportunity to make the most of your business and generate extra long-lasting revenue. To put it simply, affiliate marketing is a performance-based business model that rewards partners for generating a certain action, usually a sale. This form of business can be an incredibly beneficial and low-risk way of offering quality…
Based on what the actual need is, choosing hosting for a website is essential. The resources needed to host a fast and secure portal must be the basis on which to decide which plan to choose. Choosing the right provider for the server hosting plan can be complicated, and it’s easy to get lost in the alternatives that the network…
Online hosting is the process of using space on a remote server to host a website. The content of the pages (HTML, CSS, images, etc.) must be loaded into the server space to be reached online. Website hosting service providers have servers, connectivity and associated services for hosting online pages. By offering a variety of plans for online hosting, they…
Cloud Conference free for two months for Corona Virus emergency (COVID-19). To cope with the Corona Virus emergency and to help companies with Smart Working tools, the Secure Online Desktop offers the Cloud Conference service free of charge for two months. Cloud Conference is our video conference service that does not require the use of software, no installation is necessary…
Cloud storage is a method of storing data that is placed in a place accessible through the network. This place is referred to by the term Cloud. Once the data is transferred to the remote location, it becomes the responsibility of the Cloud Storage Service Provider. The main role of the provider is to ensure a functioning infrastructure and guarantee…
Through the ownCloud cloud storage service you can collaborate with your colleagues on securely stored content, both locally and remotely. The platform is the # 1 open source collaboration solution and boasts over 50 million users. What is a cloud storage? A cloud storage service, such as ownCloud, allows you to store your files on a remote server, so you…
Black Friday 2019 – Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 Like every year, in celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Secure Online Desktop is pleased to offer its amazing discounts on all products Cloud. Get your Cloud service at half the price for a year! With long billing cycles like that will be semi-annual or annual exploit this incredible offer…
Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 Like every year, in celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Secure Online Desktop is pleased to offer its amazing discounts on all products Cloud. Get your Cloud service at half the price for a year! With long billing cycles like that will be semi-annual or annual exploit this incredible offer for longer You have…
Secure Online Desktop is TSection web directory service too
owncloud free for our clients! We are very proud to announce that our new ownCloud service is available with new features and with the demo section as well. You can test, send additional questions to support team and then you can buy directly on-line. We dedicated a special offer for our customers, in fact all our customers may request ownCloud Pro…
New IaaS Architecture was released February 3th! The following section list all the features, improvements, and fixed included in IaaS Service 5.0 release: Type Summary Improvement Now Redis is used to lock LVM operations. Improvement RHEL/CentOS 5.x Ruby packages compiled with OpenSSL 1.0.1e. Improvement Erlang upgraded to 18.3 version. Improvement Improved reliability and cloud engine. Fix Fixed the issue when after…
Develop your ICT projects immediately without acquiring new resources, outsources your IT expertise with ICT consulting services and body rental! Read more
Cloud CRM wiki is now online, Cloud CRM for Call Center, this is the link: http://wiki.cloudcomputing-crm.com/index.php/CloudCRM Supervisors and administrators of CRM can access to the wiki by click on “?” icon on top right corner of admin panel.
It is now availability our newsletter with news and events regarding our services. Register for free at the following address: http://www.secure-od.com/user/modify.html or see archive at http://www.secure-od.com/acymailing.html
- Zero-Day attack: what they are and how to defend yourself with SOCaaS
- Monitoring system, an overview
- Data Exfiltration: defense against data theft
- Install a Let’s Encrypt certificate on Debian based machine
- WastedLocker: Next generation ransomware
- Protecting a site in WordPress: security package
- Critical ransomware: examples of successful attacks
- Secure Online Desktop Social Initiatives
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (16)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (6)
- Web Hosting (12)
- NSA Appoints Rob Joyce as Cyber Director January 15, 2021Joyce has long worked in US cybersecurity leadership, most recently serving as the NSA's top representative in the UK.
- Successful Malware Incidents Rise as Attackers Shift Tactics January 15, 2021As employees moved to working from home and on mobile devices, attackers followed them and focused on weekend attacks, a security firm says.
- How to Achieve Collaboration Tool Compliance January 15, 2021Organizations must fully understand the regulatory guidance on collaboration security and privacy so they can continue to implement and expand their use of tools such as Zoom and Teams.
- Name That Toon: Before I Go ... January 15, 2021Feeling creative? Submit your caption in the comments, and our panel of experts will reward the winner with a $25 Amazon gift card.
- These Kids Are All Right January 15, 2021Faculty and students at the William E. Doar School for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C. created "Cyberspace," a rap song about online safety as part of the NSA's national STOP. THINK. CONNECT. campaign back in 2012. Wonder how many went into security.
- Shifting Privacy Landscape, Disruptive Technologies Will Test Businesses January 14, 2021A new machine learning tool aims to mine privacy policies on behalf of users.
- 'Chimera' Threat Group Abuses Microsoft & Google Cloud Services January 14, 2021Researchers detail a new threat group targeting cloud services to achieve goals aligning with Chinese interests.
- Businesses Struggle with Cloud Availability as Attackers Take Aim January 14, 2021Researchers find organizations struggle with availability for cloud applications as government officials warn of cloud-focused cyberattacks.
- NSA Recommends Using Only 'Designated' DNS Resolvers January 14, 2021Agency provides guidelines on securely deploying DNS over HTTPS, aka DoH.
- Who Is Responsible for Protecting Physical Security Systems From Cyberattacks? January 14, 2021It's a question that continues to engage debate, as the majority of new physical security devices being installed are now connected to a network. While this offers myriad benefits, it also raises the question: Who is responsible for their cybersecurity?
- SEC Consult SA-20210113-1 :: Multiple vulnerabilities in flatCore CMS January 13, 2021Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab on Jan 13SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20210113-1 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple Vulnerabilities product: flatCore CMS vulnerable version: < 2.0.0 Build 139 fixed version: Release 2.0.0 Build 139 CVE number: CVE-2021-23835, CVE-2021-23836, CVE-2021-23837, CVE-2021-23838 impact: High homepage:...
- SEC Consult SA-20210113-0 :: Multiple vulnerabilities in Pepperl+Fuchs IO-Link Master Series January 13, 2021Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab on Jan 13SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20210113-0 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple vulnerabilities product: Pepperl+Fuchs IO-Link Master Series See "Vulnerable / tested versions" vulnerable version: System 1.36 / Application 1.5.28 fixed version: System 1.52 / Application 1.6.11 CVE number:...
- Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.a / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 13, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 12Discovery / credits: malvuln - Malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6c5081e9b65a52963b0b1ae612ef7eb4.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.a Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: The malware listens on TCP port 80, sending an HTTP GET request with 300 or more bytes will trigger buffer overflow overwriting EIP. Type: […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Levelone.b / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 13, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 12Discovery / credits: malvuln - Malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/3f82e6ddc9f5242f5af200d2fbae4ce4.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Levelone.b Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: The backdoor listens on Port 7777, sending two large consecutive HTTP OPTIONS requests trigger the buffer overflow overwriting EIP. Type: PE32 MD5:...
- Backdoor.Win32.Levelone.a / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 13, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 12Discovery / credits: malvuln - Malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6a2d09c4527cf222e4e2571b074fcc0c.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Levelone.a Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: The malware listens on Port 1500, sending a specially crafted HTTP TRACE request causes a buffer overflow and overwrites EIP with our payload. If […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Ketch.b / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 13, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 12Discovery / credits: malvuln - Malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/9d7be3799594a82bf7056905f501af03.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Ketch.b Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: Makes HTTP GET request for a file "script.dat", and writes the server response to temporary file named "watchb.tmp" under c:\Windows dir. At 1032...
- Re: Backdoor.Win32.Xtreme.yvp / Insecure Permissions EoP January 13, 2021Posted by bo0od on Jan 12When you say backdoor, you mean backdoor which microsoft remotely using it or you mean a malware can take advantage of? malvuln:
- Advisory: ES2021-01 - Loopback access control bypass in coturn by using 0.0.0.0, [::1] or [::] as the peer address January 13, 2021Posted by Sandro Gauci on Jan 12# Loopback access control bypass in coturn by using 0.0.0.0, [::1] or [::] as the peer address - Fixed version: 4.5.2 - Enable Security Advisory: https://github.com/EnableSecurity/advisories/tree/master/ES2021-01-coturn-access-control-bypass - Coturn Security Advisory: https://github.com/coturn/coturn/security/advisories/GHSA-6g6j-r9rf-cm7p - Other references: - CVE-2020-26262 -...
- Re: Trovent Security Advisory 2010-01 [updated] / CVE-2020-28208: Rocket.Chat email address enumeration vulnerability January 13, 2021Posted by Stefan Pietsch on Jan 12# Trovent Security Advisory 2010-01 # ##################################### Email address enumeration in reset password ########################################### Overview ######## Advisory ID: TRSA-2010-01 Advisory version: 1.1 Advisory status: Public Advisory URL: https://trovent.io/security-advisory-2010-01 Affected product: Web application Rocket.Chat Affected version:
- Envira Gallery - Lite Edition - Version 18.104.22.168 CVE-2020-35581 CVE-2020-35582 January 13, 2021Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares on Jan 12==== [Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-12/2020] ============================= Envira Gallery - Lite Edition - Version 22.214.171.124 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil ===== [Table of Contents] ================================================ • Overview • Detailed description • Disclosure timeline • Acknowledgements • References ===== [Vulnerability Information]...
Tempo di lettura: 4 minLa pratica dello shadow IT e' l'utilizzo di sistemi informatici, dispositivi, software, appl… https://t.co/9wQPtvqemG
The practice of shadow IT is the use of computer systems, devices, software, applications and services without the… https://t.co/CgzjblglX9
Acronis Active Protection e' una tecnologia anti-ransomware avanzata. Protegge attivamente tutti i dati dei vostri… https://t.co/Hw7Rs2YOQa
Le insider threat sono difficili da individuare perche' provengono, appunto, dall'interno della vostra organizzazio… https://t.co/aborWoeBgK
Se il sito e' lento, stai perdendo clienti. E' molto semplice e non ci sono modi piu' gentili per dire la stessa co… https://t.co/yB18k0UH49