Ten years ago, on June 16, 2011, Secure Online Desktop was born. Many things have changed in ten years and we have always done our best to keep up with the times and offer cutting-edge solutions to our customers. We want to celebrate our company anniversary by retracing the key milestones of these years by sharing them with you. The…
Here is some useful information FAQ Knowledge-base Document Support
An increasing number of companies leverage SOAR to improve the effectiveness of their cybersecurity operations. In this article, we explain how harnessing the value of SOAR could be crucial to improving the security of your organization. What is SOAR? Coined by the research firm Gartner, Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) is a term used to describe the convergence of…
In the IT development process, sooner or later we come across API services, which stands for Application Programming Interface. To date it is impossible to imagine IT development without. With the API it is possible to connect a service to an application and integrate it efficiently. Before introducing the specific APIs of the Cloud Server service, it is good to…
Joining the Secure Online Desktop affiliate program is an interesting opportunity to make the most of your business and generate extra long-lasting revenue. To put it simply, affiliate marketing is a performance-based business model that rewards partners for generating a certain action, usually a sale. This form of business can be an incredibly beneficial and low-risk way of offering quality…
Based on what the actual need is, choosing hosting for a website is essential. The resources needed to host a fast and secure portal must be the basis on which to decide which plan to choose. Choosing the right provider for the server hosting plan can be complicated, and it’s easy to get lost in the alternatives that the network…
Online hosting is the process of using space on a remote server to host a website. The content of the pages (HTML, CSS, images, etc.) must be loaded into the server space to be reached online. Website hosting service providers have servers, connectivity and associated services for hosting online pages. By offering a variety of plans for online hosting, they…
Cloud Conference free for two months for Corona Virus emergency (COVID-19). To cope with the Corona Virus emergency and to help companies with Smart Working tools, the Secure Online Desktop offers the Cloud Conference service free of charge for two months. Cloud Conference is our video conference service that does not require the use of software, no installation is necessary…
Cloud storage is a method of storing data that is placed in a place accessible through the network. This place is referred to by the term Cloud. Once the data is transferred to the remote location, it becomes the responsibility of the Cloud Storage Service Provider. The main role of the provider is to ensure a functioning infrastructure and guarantee…
Through the ownCloud cloud storage service you can collaborate with your colleagues on securely stored content, both locally and remotely. The platform is the # 1 open source collaboration solution and boasts over 50 million users. What is a cloud storage? A cloud storage service, such as ownCloud, allows you to store your files on a remote server, so you…
Black Friday 2019 – Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 Like every year, in celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Secure Online Desktop is pleased to offer its amazing discounts on all products Cloud. Get your Cloud service at half the price for a year! With long billing cycles like that will be semi-annual or annual exploit this incredible offer…
Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 Like every year, in celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Secure Online Desktop is pleased to offer its amazing discounts on all products Cloud. Get your Cloud service at half the price for a year! With long billing cycles like that will be semi-annual or annual exploit this incredible offer for longer You have…
Secure Online Desktop is TSection web directory service too
owncloud free for our clients! We are very proud to announce that our new ownCloud service is available with new features and with the demo section as well. You can test, send additional questions to support team and then you can buy directly on-line. We dedicated a special offer for our customers, in fact all our customers may request ownCloud Pro…
New IaaS Architecture was released February 3th! The following section list all the features, improvements, and fixed included in IaaS Service 5.0 release: Type Summary Improvement Now Redis is used to lock LVM operations. Improvement RHEL/CentOS 5.x Ruby packages compiled with OpenSSL 1.0.1e. Improvement Erlang upgraded to 18.3 version. Improvement Improved reliability and cloud engine. Fix Fixed the issue when after…
Develop your ICT projects immediately without acquiring new resources, outsources your IT expertise with ICT consulting services and body rental! Read more
Cloud CRM wiki is now online, Cloud CRM for Call Center, this is the link: http://wiki.cloudcomputing-crm.com/index.php/CloudCRM Supervisors and administrators of CRM can access to the wiki by click on “?” icon on top right corner of admin panel.
It is now availability our newsletter with news and events regarding our services. Register for free at the following address: http://www.secure-od.com/user/modify.html or see archive at http://www.secure-od.com/acymailing.html
- Hadoop Open Data Model: “open” data collection
- Pass the Ticket: how to mitigate it with a SOCaaS
- Use cases of a SOCaaS for companies part 2
- Use cases of a SOCaaS for companies part 1
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- “Left of boom” and “right of boom”: having a winning strategy
- Smishing: a fraud similar to phishing
- Network Traffic Analyzer: an extra gear for the Next Gen SIEM
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (18)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (14)
- Web Hosting (15)
- FragAttacks Foil 2 Decades of Wireless Security August 6, 2021Wireless security protocols have improved, but product vendors continue to make implementation errors that allow a variety of attacks.
- Researchers Call for 'CVE' Approach for Cloud Vulnerabilities August 6, 2021New research suggests isolation among cloud customer accounts may not be a given -- and the researchers behind the findings issue a call to action for cloud security.
- HTTP/2 Implementation Errors Exposing Websites to Serious Risks August 6, 2021Organizations that don't implement end-to-end HTTP/2 are vulnerable to attacks that redirect users to malicious sites and other threats, security researcher reveals at Black Hat USA.
- CISA Launches JCDC, the Joint Cyber Defense Collaborative August 6, 2021"We can't do this alone," the new CISA director told attendees in a keynote at Black Hat USA today.
- Incident Responders Explore Microsoft 365 Attacks in the Wild August 5, 2021Mandiant experts discuss the novel techniques used to evade detection, automate data theft, and achieve persistent access.
- Researchers Find Significant Vulnerabilities in macOS Privacy Protections August 5, 2021Attacks require executing code on a system but foil Apple's approach to protecting private data and systems files.
- A New Approach to Securing Authentication Systems' Core Secrets August 5, 2021Researchers at Black Hat USA explain issues around defending "Golden Secrets" and present an approach to solving the problem.
- Organizations Still Struggle to Hire & Retain Infosec Employees: Report August 5, 2021Security leaders are challenged to fill application security and cloud computing jobs in particular, survey data shows.
- Why Supply Chain Attacks Are Destined to Escalate August 5, 2021In his keynote address at Black Hat USA on Wednesday, Matt Tait, chief operating officer at Corellium, called for software platform vendors and security researchers to do their part to thwart the fallout of software supply chain compromises.
- New Normal Demands New Security Leadership Structure August 2, 2021At the inaugural Omdia Analyst Summit, experts discuss where the past year has created gaps in traditional security strategy and how organizations can fill them.
- APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-5 Safari 14.1.2 September 17, 2021Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 17APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-5 Safari 14.1.2 Safari 14.1.2 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT212808. WebKit Available for: macOS Catalina and macOS Mojave Impact: Processing maliciously crafted web content may lead to arbitrary code execution. Apple is aware of a report that […]
- APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-4 Security Update 2021-005 Catalina September 17, 2021Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 17APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-4 Security Update 2021-005 Catalina Security Update 2021-005 Catalina addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT212805. CoreGraphics Available for: macOS Catalina Impact: Processing a maliciously crafted PDF may lead to arbitrary code execution. Apple is aware of a report […]
- APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-3 macOS Big Sur 11.6 September 17, 2021Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 17APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-3 macOS Big Sur 11.6 macOS Big Sur 11.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT212804. CoreGraphics Available for: macOS Big Sur Impact: Processing a maliciously crafted PDF may lead to arbitrary code execution. Apple is aware of a […]
- APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-2 watchOS 7.6.2 September 17, 2021Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 17APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-2 watchOS 7.6.2 watchOS 7.6.2 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT212806. CoreGraphics Available for: Apple Watch Series 3 and later Impact: Processing a maliciously crafted PDF may lead to arbitrary code execution. Apple is aware of a report […]
- APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-1 iOS 14.8 and iPadOS 14.8 September 17, 2021Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on Sep 17APPLE-SA-2021-09-13-1 iOS 14.8 and iPadOS 14.8 iOS 14.8 and iPadOS 14.8 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT212807. CoreGraphics Available for: iPhone 6s and later, iPad Pro (all models), iPad Air 2 and later, iPad 5th generation and later, […]
- AMD Chipset Driver Information Disclosure Vulnerability [CVE-2021-26333] September 17, 2021Posted by disclosure on Sep 17We recently discovered a critical information disclosure vulnerability that affected the AMD Platform Security Processor (PSP) chipset driver for multiple CPU architectures. The vulnerability allowed non-privileged users to read uninitialised physical memory pages, where the original data was either moved or paged out. https://zeroperil.co.uk/cve-2021-26333/ Regards, Kyriakos Economou | Co-Founder kye […]
- Microsoft Windows Command-line Interpreter "cmd.exe" / Stack Buffer Overflow September 17, 2021Posted by hyp3rlinx on Sep 17[+] Credits: John Page (aka hyp3rlinx, malvuln) [+] Website: hyp3rlinx.altervista.org [+] Source: http://hyp3rlinx.altervista.org/advisories/MICROSOFT-WINDOWS-CMD.EXE-STACK-BUFFER-OVERFLOW.txt [+] twitter.com/hyp3rlinx [+] ISR: ApparitionSec [Vendor] www.microsoft.com [Product] cmd.exe is the default command-line interpreter for the OS/2, eComStation, ArcaOS, Microsoft Windows (Windows NT family and Windows CE family), and ReactOS operating...
- Backdoor.Win32.WinterLove.i / Hardcoded Weak Password September 14, 2021Posted by malvuln on Sep 14Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/c6c81e8ba0a7b9da6216a78dfeccec8d.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.WinterLove.i Vulnerability: Hardcoded Weak Password Description: The WinterLove malware requires authentication for remote user access. However, the password "plunix" is weak and hardcoded in plaintext within the...
- Backdoor.Win32.Wollf.h / Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution September 14, 2021Posted by malvuln on Sep 14Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/d0fd60516d53b2ad602c460351dbaa85.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Wollf.h Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP port 7614 installs a service named WRM. Third-party attackers who can reach the system can get a shell with […]
- Backdoor.Win32.VB.awm / Authentication Bypass - Information Leakage September 14, 2021Posted by malvuln on Sep 14Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/2271d942a23a89d7adea524d4ac3c13f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.VB.awm Vulnerability: Authentication Bypass - Information Leakage Description: The "Cryptech Heat" malware listens on TCP port 3786 and has an option to set an remote access password. The malware also runs […]
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes Il vishing è una particolare tipologia di phishing che sfrutta la tecnologia Vo… https://t.co/q9OO03jSHj
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes Come abbiamo già affrontato precedentemente negli scorsi articoli, i ransomware… https://t.co/O8xUUJocYc
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) è una tecnologia applicata alla sicurezza… https://t.co/juh8ZBKMqP
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes I continui progressi in ambito di automazione della sicurezza informatica hanno… https://t.co/mPc4yUpVf8
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes Nell’articolo precedente abbiamo visto i più comuni casi d’uso di un SOCaaS, sp… https://t.co/MvxAKo6Zey