Ten years ago, on June 16, 2011, Secure Online Desktop was born. Many things have changed in ten years and we have always done our best to keep up with the times and offer cutting-edge solutions to our customers. We want to celebrate our company anniversary by retracing the key milestones of these years by sharing them with you. The…
Here is some useful information FAQ Knowledge-base Document Support
An increasing number of companies leverage SOAR to improve the effectiveness of their cybersecurity operations. In this article, we explain how harnessing the value of SOAR could be crucial to improving the security of your organization. What is SOAR? Coined by the research firm Gartner, Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) is a term used to describe the convergence of…
In the IT development process, sooner or later we come across API services, which stands for Application Programming Interface. To date it is impossible to imagine IT development without. With the API it is possible to connect a service to an application and integrate it efficiently. Before introducing the specific APIs of the Cloud Server service, it is good to…
Joining the Secure Online Desktop affiliate program is an interesting opportunity to make the most of your business and generate extra long-lasting revenue. To put it simply, affiliate marketing is a performance-based business model that rewards partners for generating a certain action, usually a sale. This form of business can be an incredibly beneficial and low-risk way of offering quality…
Based on what the actual need is, choosing hosting for a website is essential. The resources needed to host a fast and secure portal must be the basis on which to decide which plan to choose. Choosing the right provider for the server hosting plan can be complicated, and it’s easy to get lost in the alternatives that the network…
Online hosting is the process of using space on a remote server to host a website. The content of the pages (HTML, CSS, images, etc.) must be loaded into the server space to be reached online. Website hosting service providers have servers, connectivity and associated services for hosting online pages. By offering a variety of plans for online hosting, they…
Cloud Conference free for two months for Corona Virus emergency (COVID-19). To cope with the Corona Virus emergency and to help companies with Smart Working tools, the Secure Online Desktop offers the Cloud Conference service free of charge for two months. Cloud Conference is our video conference service that does not require the use of software, no installation is necessary…
Cloud storage is a method of storing data that is placed in a place accessible through the network. This place is referred to by the term Cloud. Once the data is transferred to the remote location, it becomes the responsibility of the Cloud Storage Service Provider. The main role of the provider is to ensure a functioning infrastructure and guarantee…
Through the ownCloud cloud storage service you can collaborate with your colleagues on securely stored content, both locally and remotely. The platform is the # 1 open source collaboration solution and boasts over 50 million users. What is a cloud storage? A cloud storage service, such as ownCloud, allows you to store your files on a remote server, so you…
Black Friday 2019 – Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 Like every year, in celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Secure Online Desktop is pleased to offer its amazing discounts on all products Cloud. Get your Cloud service at half the price for a year! With long billing cycles like that will be semi-annual or annual exploit this incredible offer…
Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 Like every year, in celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Secure Online Desktop is pleased to offer its amazing discounts on all products Cloud. Get your Cloud service at half the price for a year! With long billing cycles like that will be semi-annual or annual exploit this incredible offer for longer You have…
Secure Online Desktop is TSection web directory service too
owncloud free for our clients! We are very proud to announce that our new ownCloud service is available with new features and with the demo section as well. You can test, send additional questions to support team and then you can buy directly on-line. We dedicated a special offer for our customers, in fact all our customers may request ownCloud Pro…
New IaaS Architecture was released February 3th! The following section list all the features, improvements, and fixed included in IaaS Service 5.0 release: Type Summary Improvement Now Redis is used to lock LVM operations. Improvement RHEL/CentOS 5.x Ruby packages compiled with OpenSSL 1.0.1e. Improvement Erlang upgraded to 18.3 version. Improvement Improved reliability and cloud engine. Fix Fixed the issue when after…
Develop your ICT projects immediately without acquiring new resources, outsources your IT expertise with ICT consulting services and body rental! Read more
Cloud CRM wiki is now online, Cloud CRM for Call Center, this is the link: http://wiki.cloudcomputing-crm.com/index.php/CloudCRM Supervisors and administrators of CRM can access to the wiki by click on “?” icon on top right corner of admin panel.
It is now availability our newsletter with news and events regarding our services. Register for free at the following address: http://www.secure-od.com/user/modify.html or see archive at http://www.secure-od.com/acymailing.html
- Predictive cybersecurity with our SOCaaS
- Secure Online Desktop 10 years later: our corporate anniversary
- Air-Fi: attacking computers that are disconnected and without network hardware is possible
- Examples of phishing: the latest campaigns mentioned by the CSIRT
- Event Overload? Our SOCaaS can help!
- Business email compromise (BEC) schemes
- XDR as an approach to security
- What is threat intelligence?
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (18)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (11)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Did Companies Fail to Disclose Being Affected by SolarWinds Breach? June 21, 2021The SEC has sent out letters to some investment firms and publicly listed companies seeking information, Reuters says.
- Software-Container Supply Chain Sees Spike in Attacks June 21, 2021Attackers target companies' container supply chain, driving a sixfold increase in a year, aiming to steal processing time for cryptomining and compromise cloud infrastructure.
- Data Leaked in Fertility Clinic Ransomware Attack June 21, 2021Reproductive Biology Associates says the data of 38,000 patients may have been compromised in the April cyberattack.
- Baltimore County Public Schools' Ransomware Recovery Tops $8M June 21, 2021The school district has spent seven months and a reported $8.1 million recovering from the November attack.
- Fintech at SaaS Speed June 21, 2021
- Are Ransomware Attacks the New Pandemic? June 21, 2021Ransomware has been a problem for decades, so why is government just now beginning to address it?
- Attackers Find New Way to Exploit Google Docs for Phishing June 18, 2021Tactic continues recent trend by attackers to use trusted cloud services to send and host malicious content.
- Accidental Insider Leaks Prove Major Source of Risk June 18, 2021Research reports highlight growing concerns around insider negligence that leads to data breaches.
- This Week in Database Leaks: Cognyte, CVS, Wegmans June 18, 2021Billions of records were found exposed this week due to unprotected databases owned by major corporations and third-party providers.
- 11 Security Certifications to Seek Out This Summer June 18, 2021The more you know, the more you grow. The Edge takes a fresh look at leading security certifications that can help advance your career.
- Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Googite.b / Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution June 18, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 18Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/4a8d6bc838c09c6701abfa8b283fd0de.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Googite.b Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP ports 3388, 4488 and 10002 and drops executables under both Windows and SysWOW64 dirs. Third-party attackers who can...
- Trojan.Win32.Alien.erf / Directory Traversal June 18, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 18Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/57ab194d8c60ee97914eda22e4d71b68_C.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Alien.erf Vulnerability: Directory Traversal Description: The malware deploys a Web server AM6WebMgr.exe (JAO build 809) listening on TCP port 1789. Third-party attackers who can reach an infected host can read any […]
- Trovent Security Advisory 2105-01 / CVE-2021-32612: VeryFitPro unencrypted cleartext transmission of sensitive information June 18, 2021Posted by Stefan Pietsch on Jun 18# Trovent Security Advisory 2105-01 # ##################################### Unencrypted cleartext transmission of sensitive information ########################################################### Overview ######## Advisory ID: TRSA-2105-01 Advisory version: 1.0 Advisory status: Public Advisory URL: https://trovent.io/security-advisory-2105-01 Affected product: VeryFitPro Android mobile application (com.veryfit2hr.second) Tested versions:...
- Trojan.Win32.Alien.erf / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow June 18, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 18Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/57ab194d8c60ee97914eda22e4d71b68_B.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Alien.erf Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: The malware deploys a Web server AM6WebMgr.exe (JAO build 809) listening on TCP port 1789. Third-party attackers who can reach an infected host can […]
- Trojan.Win32.Alien.erf / Remote Denial of Service June 18, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 18Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/57ab194d8c60ee97914eda22e4d71b68.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Alien.erf Vulnerability: Remote Denial of Service Description: The malware deploys a SMTP server JAOSrv821.exe listening on TCP port 25. Third-party attackers who can reach an infected host can trigger a denial […]
- Email-Worm.Win32.Kipis.a / Unauthenticated Remote Code Execution June 18, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 18Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/aa703bc17e3177d3b24a57c5d2a91a0c.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Email-Worm.Win32.Kipis.a Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Code Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP port 1029 and writes incoming packets to an executable file that is renamed as "winlogins.exe". Third-party attackers...
- Re: popo2, kernel/tun driver bufferoverflow. June 18, 2021Posted by Robert Święcki on Jun 18Hi, wt., 15 cze 2021 o 09:56 KJ Jung napisał(a): While I agree that it might be not the best of programming patterns to accept length of a local stack buffer from the parent function (this can easily be misused over time), there's probably no bug here, as all […]
- Re: popo/popo2 linux kernel vulns June 18, 2021Posted by RaziREKT via Fulldisclosure on Jun 18Hello KJ Jung, neither of the mails you sent contain bugs. The kernel code is sound and the vulnerabilities you reported don't seem to exist. In your first mail (popo:: linux kernel vulns of it), you point out a flaw in bond_do_ioctl() and bond_set_dev_addr(). It is impossible to […]
- [SYSS-2021-007]: Protectimus SLIM NFC - External Control of System or Configuration Setting (CWE-15) (CVE-2021-32033) June 18, 2021Posted by Matthias Deeg on Jun 18Advisory ID: SYSS-2021-007 Product: Protectimus SLIM NFC Manufacturer: Protectimus Affected Version(s): Hardware Scheme 70 / Software Version 10.01 Tested Version(s): Hardware Scheme 70 / Software Version 10.01 Vulnerability Type: External Control of System or Configuration Setting (CWE-15) "Time Traveler Attack" Risk Level: Medium Solution Status: Open Manufacturer Notification: 2021-02-04 […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.gen / Information Disclosure June 15, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 15Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ff6516c881dee555b0cd253408b64404_D.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.gen Vulnerability: Information Disclosure Description: Zombam malware listens on TCP port 80 and deploys an unsecured HTML Web UI for basic remote administration capability. Third-party attackers who can reach an infected...
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes threat intelligence data provides companies with relevant and timely insigh… https://t.co/ahmvXSKAqK
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes La data loss prevention (DLP) è un insieme di strumenti e processi utilizzati p… https://t.co/srZSzUqVNy
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes data loss prevention (DLP) is a set of tools and processes used to ensure t… https://t.co/jrpmsxB85k
Estimated reading time: 8 minutes Il termine shoulder surfing potrebbe evocare immagini di un piccolo surfista su… https://t.co/PKEpO1Mvzn
Ten years ago, on June 16, 2011, Secure Online Desktop was born. Many things have changed in ten years and we have… https://t.co/DN23n6BK7q