The technology we use to deliver our SOCaaS has been awarded a quality certificate . Today we want to talk about this, explaining again what a SOC is and why a SOCaaS is an ideal solution for companies. Of course, we will also explain what it is about when we talk about the quality certificate and how this ensures excellent…
The constant use of communications over the network in a corporate context makes it essential to take precautions for computer security. As we have seen on other occasions, the dangers can come from different fronts: phishing , ransomware , data breach , etc. The implementation of new strategies such as Managed Detection and Response allows to mitigate risks and identify…
Cyber security is an important point for all companies that use the network as a communication tool. This is why we have decided to carry out a fundamental operation that allows us to offer a better service to our customers . We have partnered with CLUSIT to make our services even more professional. A fundamental-collaboration to improve and improve The…
Ten years ago, on June 16, 2011, Secure Online Desktop was born. Many things have changed in ten years and we have always done our best to keep up with the times and offer cutting-edge solutions to our customers. We want to celebrate our company anniversary by retracing the key milestones of these years by sharing them with you. The…
Here is some useful information FAQ Knowledge-base Document Support
An increasing number of companies leverage SOAR to improve the effectiveness of their cybersecurity operations. In this article, we explain how harnessing the value of SOAR could be crucial to improving the security of your organization. What is SOAR? Coined by the research firm Gartner, Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) is a term used to describe the convergence of…
In the IT development process, sooner or later we come across API services, which stands for Application Programming Interface. To date it is impossible to imagine IT development without. With the API it is possible to connect a service to an application and integrate it efficiently. Before introducing the specific APIs of the Cloud Server service, it is good to…
Joining the Secure Online Desktop affiliate program is an interesting opportunity to make the most of your business and generate extra long-lasting revenue. To put it simply, affiliate marketing is a performance-based business model that rewards partners for generating a certain action, usually a sale. This form of business can be an incredibly beneficial and low-risk way of offering quality…
Based on what the actual need is, choosing hosting for a website is essential. The resources needed to host a fast and secure portal must be the basis on which to decide which plan to choose. Choosing the right provider for the server hosting plan can be complicated, and it’s easy to get lost in the alternatives that the network…
Online hosting is the process of using space on a remote server to host a website. The content of the pages (HTML, CSS, images, etc.) must be loaded into the server space to be reached online. Website hosting service providers have servers, connectivity and associated services for hosting online pages. By offering a variety of plans for online hosting, they…
Cloud Conference free for two months for Corona Virus emergency (COVID-19). To cope with the Corona Virus emergency and to help companies with Smart Working tools, the Secure Online Desktop offers the Cloud Conference service free of charge for two months. Cloud Conference is our video conference service that does not require the use of software, no installation is necessary…
Cloud storage is a method of storing data that is placed in a place accessible through the network. This place is referred to by the term Cloud. Once the data is transferred to the remote location, it becomes the responsibility of the Cloud Storage Service Provider. The main role of the provider is to ensure a functioning infrastructure and guarantee…
Through the ownCloud cloud storage service you can collaborate with your colleagues on securely stored content, both locally and remotely. The platform is the # 1 open source collaboration solution and boasts over 50 million users. What is a cloud storage? A cloud storage service, such as ownCloud, allows you to store your files on a remote server, so you…
Black Friday 2019 – Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 Like every year, in celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Secure Online Desktop is pleased to offer its amazing discounts on all products Cloud. Get your Cloud service at half the price for a year! With long billing cycles like that will be semi-annual or annual exploit this incredible offer…
Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 Like every year, in celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Secure Online Desktop is pleased to offer its amazing discounts on all products Cloud. Get your Cloud service at half the price for a year! With long billing cycles like that will be semi-annual or annual exploit this incredible offer for longer You have…
Secure Online Desktop is TSection web directory service too
owncloud free for our clients! We are very proud to announce that our new ownCloud service is available with new features and with the demo section as well. You can test, send additional questions to support team and then you can buy directly on-line. We dedicated a special offer for our customers, in fact all our customers may request ownCloud Pro…
New IaaS Architecture was released February 3th! The following section list all the features, improvements, and fixed included in IaaS Service 5.0 release: Type Summary Improvement Now Redis is used to lock LVM operations. Improvement RHEL/CentOS 5.x Ruby packages compiled with OpenSSL 1.0.1e. Improvement Erlang upgraded to 18.3 version. Improvement Improved reliability and cloud engine. Fix Fixed the issue when after…
Develop your ICT projects immediately without acquiring new resources, outsources your IT expertise with ICT consulting services and body rental! Read more
Cloud CRM wiki is now online, Cloud CRM for Call Center, this is the link: http://wiki.cloudcomputing-crm.com/index.php/CloudCRM Supervisors and administrators of CRM can access to the wiki by click on “?” icon on top right corner of admin panel.
It is now availability our newsletter with news and events regarding our services. Register for free at the following address: http://www.secure-od.com/user/modify.html or see archive at http://www.secure-od.com/acymailing.html
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- ICYMI: A Microsoft Warning, Follina, Atlassian, and More July 1, 2022Dark Reading's digest of the other don't-miss stories of the week, including YouTube account takeovers and a sad commentary on cyber-pro hopelessness.
- OpenSea NFT Marketplace Faces Insider Hack July 1, 2022OpenSea warns users that they are likely to be targeted in phishing attacks after a vendor employee accessed and downloaded its email list.
- Time Constraints Hamper Security Awareness Programs July 1, 2022Even as more attacks target humans, lack of dedicated staff, relevant skills, and time are making it harder to develop a security-aware and engaged workforce, SANS says.
- Criminals Use Deepfake Videos to Interview for Remote Work July 1, 2022The latest evolution in social engineering could put fraudsters in a position to commit insider threats.
- DragonForce Malaysia Releases LPE Exploit, Threatens Ransomware July 1, 2022The hacktivist group is ramping up its activities and ready to assault governments and businesses with escalating capabilities.
- When It Comes to SBOMs, Do You Know the Ingredients in Your Ingredients? July 1, 2022Transitive dependencies can complicate the process of developing software bills of materials.
- Microsoft Going Big on Identity with the Launch of Entra July 1, 2022With more staff working remotely, identity, authentication, and access (IAA) has never been more important. Microsoft has a new response.
- Google: Hack-for-Hire Groups Present a Potent Threat June 30, 2022Cyber mercenaries in countries like India, Russia, and the UAE are carrying out data theft and hacking missions for a wide range of clients across regions, a couple of new reports said.
- 18 Zero-Days Exploited So Far in 2022 June 30, 2022It didn't have to be this way: So far 2022's tranche of zero-days shows too many variants of previously patched security bugs, according Google Project Zero.
- API Security Losses Total Billions, But It's Complicated June 30, 2022A recent analysis of breaches involving application programming interfaces (APIs) arrives at some eye-popping damage figures, but which companies are most affected, and in what ways?
- JAHx221 - RCE in copy/pasted PHP compat libraries, json_decode function July 1, 2022Posted by Eldar Marcussen on Jun 30JAHx221 - RCE in copy/pasted PHP compat libraries, json_decode function =============================================================================== Several PHP compatability libraries contain a potential remote code execution flaw in their `json_decode()` function based on having copy pasted existing vulnerable code. Identifiers --------------------------------------- * JAHx221 - http://www.justanotherhacker.com/advisories/JAHx221.txt...
- Backdoor.Win32.EvilGoat.b / Weak Hardcoded Credentials July 1, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 30Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/20daf01e941f966b21a7ae431faefc65.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.EvilGoat.b Vulnerability: Weak Hardcoded Credentials Description: The malware listens on TCP port 13014. Authentication is required, however the credentials "evilgoat / penix" are weak and found within the PE...
- Backdoor.Win32.Coredoor.10.a / Authentication Bypass July 1, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 30Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/49da40a2ac819103da9dc5ed10d08ddb.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Coredoor.10.a Vulnerability: Authentication Bypass Description: The malware runs an FTP server on TCP port 21000. Third-party attackers who can reach infected systems can logon using any username/password combination....
- Backdoor.Win32.Cafeini.b / Weak Hardcoded Credentials July 1, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 30Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/a8fc1b3f7a605dc06a319bf0e14ca68b.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Cafeini.b Vulnerability: Weak Hardcoded Credentials Description: The malware listens on TCP ports 51966 and 23. Authentication is required, however the password "mama" is weak and found within the PE […]
- BigBlueButton - Stored XSS in username (CVE-2022-31064) July 1, 2022Posted by Rick Verdoes via Fulldisclosure on Jun 30CVE-2022-31064 - Stored Cross-Site Scripting in BigBlueButton. ========================= Exploit Title: Stored Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) in BigBlueButton Product: BigBlueButton Vendor: BigBlueButton Vulnerable Versions: 2.3,
- typeorm CVE-2022-33171 July 1, 2022Posted by lixts via Fulldisclosure on Jun 30typeorm CVE-2022-33171 findOne(id), findOneOrFail(id) The findOne function in TypeORM before 0.3.0 can either be supplied with a string or a FindOneOptions object. When input to the function is a user-controlled parsed JSON object, supplying a crafted FindOneOptions instead of an id string leads to SQL injection. The issue […]
- 🐞 CFP for Hardwear.io NL 2022 is OPEN! July 1, 2022Posted by Andrea Simonca on Jun 30*🐞 CFP for Hardwear.io NL 2022 is OPEN!* If you have groundbreaking embedded research or an awesome open-source tool you’d like to showcase before the global hardware security community, this is your chance. Send in your ideas on various hardware subjects, including but not limited to Chips, Processors, ICS/SCADA, […]
- [Extension: CPSIoTSec 2022] The Workshop on CPS&IoT Security and Privacy **Submission Deadline: July 25, 2022** July 1, 2022Posted by alcaraz on Jun 30[Apologies for cross-posting] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- C a l l F o r P a p e r s The Workshop on CPS&IoT Security and Privacy (CPSIoTSec 2022), in conjunction with the ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ACM CCS) November 7-11, 2022, Los Angeles, U.S.A. https://cpsiotsec2022.github.io/cpsiotsec/...
- Backdoor.Win32.InfecDoor.17.c / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/1fd70e41918c3a75c634b1c234ec36fb.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.InfecDoor.17.c Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware writes a ".420" settings file type to c drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can...
- Trojan-Mailfinder.Win32.VB.p / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/20e438d84aa2828826d52540d80bf7f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Mailfinder.Win32.VB.p Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware writes a dir with multiple PE files to c drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can […]
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF