Let’s start with some clarity: smart working and teleworking are not the same thing. The second is what the British call “agile work” and means having a work contract that allows you not to have to attend company offices to work. Smart working involves a few days a week spent working remotely, typically at home. This article deals with smart…
Cloud storage is a method of storing data that is placed in a place accessible through the network. This place is referred to by the term Cloud. Once the data is transferred to the remote location, it becomes the responsibility of the Cloud Storage Service Provider. The main role of the provider is to ensure a functioning infrastructure and guarantee…
Through the ownCloud cloud storage service you can collaborate with your colleagues on securely stored content, both locally and remotely. The platform is the # 1 open source collaboration solution and boasts over 50 million users. What is a cloud storage? A cloud storage service, such as ownCloud, allows you to store your files on a remote server, so you…
owncloud free for two months for Corona Virus emergency (COVID-19). To deal with the Corona Virus emergency and to help companies with Smart Working tools, the Secure Online Desktop offers the ownCloud Pro version service free of charge for two months: Service info: ownCloud Pro version Instructions for free use of the service: ♦ Access the product page…
- Zero-Day attack: what they are and how to defend yourself with SOCaaS
- Monitoring system, an overview
- Data Exfiltration: defense against data theft
- Install a Let’s Encrypt certificate on Debian based machine
- WastedLocker: Next generation ransomware
- Protecting a site in WordPress: security package
- Critical ransomware: examples of successful attacks
- Secure Online Desktop Social Initiatives
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (16)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (6)
- Web Hosting (12)
- NSA Appoint Rob Joyce as Cyber Director January 15, 2021Joyce has long worked in US cybersecurity leadership, most recently serving as the NSA's top representative in the UK.
- Successful Malware Incidents Rise as Attackers Shift Tactics January 15, 2021As employees moved to working from home and on mobile devices, attackers followed them and focused on weekend attacks, a security firm says.
- How to Achieve Collaboration Tool Compliance January 15, 2021Organizations must fully understand the regulatory guidance on collaboration security and privacy so they can continue to implement and expand their use of tools such as Zoom and Teams.
- Name That Toon: Before I Go ... January 15, 2021Feeling creative? Submit your caption in the comments, and our panel of experts will reward the winner with a $25 Amazon gift card.
- These Kids Are All Right January 15, 2021
- Shifting Privacy Landscape, Disruptive Technologies Will Test Businesses January 14, 2021A new machine learning tool aims to mine privacy policies on behalf of users.
- 'Chimera' Threat Group Abuses Microsoft & Google Cloud Services January 14, 2021Researchers detail a new threat group targeting cloud services to achieve goals aligning with Chinese interests.
- Businesses Struggle with Cloud Availability as Attackers Take Aim January 14, 2021Researchers find organizations struggle with availability for cloud applications as government officials warn of cloud-focused cyberattacks.
- NSA Recommends Using Only 'Designated' DNS Resolvers January 14, 2021Agency provides guidelines on securely deploying DNS over HTTPS, aka DoH.
- Who Is Responsible for Protecting Physical Security Systems From Cyberattacks? January 14, 2021It's a question that continues to engage debate, as the majority of new physical security devices being installed are now connected to a network. While this offers myriad benefits, it also raises the question: Who is responsible for their cybersecurity?
- SEC Consult SA-20210113-1 :: Multiple vulnerabilities in flatCore CMS January 13, 2021Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab on Jan 13SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20210113-1 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple Vulnerabilities product: flatCore CMS vulnerable version: < 2.0.0 Build 139 fixed version: Release 2.0.0 Build 139 CVE number: CVE-2021-23835, CVE-2021-23836, CVE-2021-23837, CVE-2021-23838 impact: High homepage:...
- SEC Consult SA-20210113-0 :: Multiple vulnerabilities in Pepperl+Fuchs IO-Link Master Series January 13, 2021Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab on Jan 13SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20210113-0 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple vulnerabilities product: Pepperl+Fuchs IO-Link Master Series See "Vulnerable / tested versions" vulnerable version: System 1.36 / Application 1.5.28 fixed version: System 1.52 / Application 1.6.11 CVE number:...
- Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.a / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 13, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 12Discovery / credits: malvuln - Malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6c5081e9b65a52963b0b1ae612ef7eb4.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.a Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: The malware listens on TCP port 80, sending an HTTP GET request with 300 or more bytes will trigger buffer overflow overwriting EIP. Type: […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Levelone.b / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 13, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 12Discovery / credits: malvuln - Malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/3f82e6ddc9f5242f5af200d2fbae4ce4.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Levelone.b Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: The backdoor listens on Port 7777, sending two large consecutive HTTP OPTIONS requests trigger the buffer overflow overwriting EIP. Type: PE32 MD5:...
- Backdoor.Win32.Levelone.a / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 13, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 12Discovery / credits: malvuln - Malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6a2d09c4527cf222e4e2571b074fcc0c.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Levelone.a Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: The malware listens on Port 1500, sending a specially crafted HTTP TRACE request causes a buffer overflow and overwrites EIP with our payload. If […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Ketch.b / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 13, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 12Discovery / credits: malvuln - Malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/9d7be3799594a82bf7056905f501af03.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Ketch.b Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: Makes HTTP GET request for a file "script.dat", and writes the server response to temporary file named "watchb.tmp" under c:\Windows dir. At 1032...
- Re: Backdoor.Win32.Xtreme.yvp / Insecure Permissions EoP January 13, 2021Posted by bo0od on Jan 12When you say backdoor, you mean backdoor which microsoft remotely using it or you mean a malware can take advantage of? malvuln:
- Advisory: ES2021-01 - Loopback access control bypass in coturn by using 0.0.0.0, [::1] or [::] as the peer address January 13, 2021Posted by Sandro Gauci on Jan 12# Loopback access control bypass in coturn by using 0.0.0.0, [::1] or [::] as the peer address - Fixed version: 4.5.2 - Enable Security Advisory: https://github.com/EnableSecurity/advisories/tree/master/ES2021-01-coturn-access-control-bypass - Coturn Security Advisory: https://github.com/coturn/coturn/security/advisories/GHSA-6g6j-r9rf-cm7p - Other references: - CVE-2020-26262 -...
- Re: Trovent Security Advisory 2010-01 [updated] / CVE-2020-28208: Rocket.Chat email address enumeration vulnerability January 13, 2021Posted by Stefan Pietsch on Jan 12# Trovent Security Advisory 2010-01 # ##################################### Email address enumeration in reset password ########################################### Overview ######## Advisory ID: TRSA-2010-01 Advisory version: 1.1 Advisory status: Public Advisory URL: https://trovent.io/security-advisory-2010-01 Affected product: Web application Rocket.Chat Affected version:
- Envira Gallery - Lite Edition - Version 126.96.36.199 CVE-2020-35581 CVE-2020-35582 January 13, 2021Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares on Jan 12==== [Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-12/2020] ============================= Envira Gallery - Lite Edition - Version 188.8.131.52 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil ===== [Table of Contents] ================================================ • Overview • Detailed description • Disclosure timeline • Acknowledgements • References ===== [Vulnerability Information]...
Tempo di lettura: 4 minLa pratica dello shadow IT e' l'utilizzo di sistemi informatici, dispositivi, software, appl… https://t.co/9wQPtvqemG
The practice of shadow IT is the use of computer systems, devices, software, applications and services without the… https://t.co/CgzjblglX9
Acronis Active Protection e' una tecnologia anti-ransomware avanzata. Protegge attivamente tutti i dati dei vostri… https://t.co/Hw7Rs2YOQa
Le insider threat sono difficili da individuare perche' provengono, appunto, dall'interno della vostra organizzazio… https://t.co/aborWoeBgK
Se il sito e' lento, stai perdendo clienti. E' molto semplice e non ci sono modi piu' gentili per dire la stessa co… https://t.co/yB18k0UH49