Security researchers have just digested the HTTP / 2 protocol, but web innovators are already publishing an update: HTTP / 3. This technology offers performance gains and security benefits, but only if we overcome the implementation problems that await us for what appears to be an evolutionary change rather than a real revolution in the way the web works. In…
Is the threat of a large-scale DDoS attack enough to convince organizations to bow to a ransomware attack? It might be a good time for companies to invest in DDoS protection , as hackers have begun to use the threat of large-scale DDoS attacks to carry out ransomware attacks on organizations . According to a new blog post from Cloudflare,…
Whether it’s WordPress or not, your website is potentially vulnerable to attack. Recent reports have shown that Google blacklists thousands of websites containing malware and phishing attacks every week. Considering how serious the potential security breaches can be for your business, we hope this article informs you why you should always protect your WordPress site. Is protecting a WordPress site…
On the web there are many open source applications that allow you to manage the most various situations. It is common practice for these applications to be available for installation from your hosting control panel. The Plesk panel makes no exceptions. So let’s see what are the main applications available for installation. How to install applications from the Plesk panel…
If the site is slow, you are losing customers. It’s very simple and there are no kinder ways to say the same thing. The speed of a site is directly proportional to the desire of a user to visit it. To measure your portal you can use a tool made available by Google: PageSpeed Insight. You can access this service…
If you are interested in hosting Node.js apps on your web space, we have good news! The control panel offered by SOD, based on Plesk, is equipped with a Node.js extension that allows you to easily manage applications. In this article we see how it is possible to integrate Node through the control panel. Host a Node.js application from the…
Most hosting environments use an intuitive interface to help users manage their web spaces. Two very famous panels are cPanel and Plesk, widely used and offered in the SaaS formula. Without these graphical interfaces, it would be difficult to manage a hosting space and set up a site. A lot of time is usually spent managing a web space through…
PHP is one of the most popular scripting languages on the web today. According to W3Techs, PHP is used by over 82% of all websites that use a server-side programming language. This means that 8 out of 10 sites use PHP in one form or another. Being a scripting language, it is essential to update PHP to the latest version…
With Secure Online Desktop hosting plans, you have access to a convenient control panel. In addition to the collection of all information on the status of the server, the management of mailboxes and files, it is also possible to access a dedicated panel to manage WordPress in all its aspects. The section of the panel is called WordPress Toolkit and…
Based on what the actual need is, choosing hosting for a website is essential. The resources needed to host a fast and secure portal must be the basis on which to decide which plan to choose. Choosing the right provider for the server hosting plan can be complicated, and it’s easy to get lost in the alternatives that the network…
Online hosting is the process of using space on a remote server to host a website. The content of the pages (HTML, CSS, images, etc.) must be loaded into the server space to be reached online. Website hosting service providers have servers, connectivity and associated services for hosting online pages. By offering a variety of plans for online hosting, they…
ClouCloudFlare protects your websites from online threats and DDoS attacks, while making them twice as fast around the world. CloudFlare runs a globally distributed network. Once you enable CloudFlare on your website via Plesk Admin Panel, the traffic routes through the CloudFlare network before it reaches your server. CloudFlare stops malicious web traffic, fights DDoS attacks and automatically caches and…
Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated and open Certification Authority. The objective of Let’s Encrypt and the ACME protocol is to make it possible to set up an HTTPS server and have it automatically obtain a browser-trusted certificate, without any human intervention. This is accomplished by running a certificate management agent on the web server. With our Webhosting service based on Plesk technology you…
Now available the new WEB HOSTING service and domain registrations by Secure Online Desktop. The web hosting service with the 3 packages Starter, Business and Ultimate enable you to create professional websites, get Databases and create e-mail accounts, starting from € 29.99. For the most demanding companies are always at your disposal VPS services and Cloud Server solutions. Learn more……
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Google: Hack-for-Hire Groups Present a Potent Threat June 30, 2022Cyber mercenaries in countries like India, Russia, and the UAE are carrying out data theft and hacking missions for a wide range of clients across regions, a couple of new reports said.
- 18 Zero-Days Exploited So Far in 2022 June 30, 2022It didn't have to be this way: So far 2022's tranche of zero-days shows too many variants of previously patched security bugs, according Google Project Zero.
- API Security Losses Total Billions, But It's Complicated June 30, 2022A recent analysis of breaches involving application programming interfaces (APIs) arrives at some eye-popping damage figures, but which companies are most affected, and in what ways?
- Exchange Servers Backdoored Globally by SessionManager June 30, 2022Malicious ISS module exploitation is the latest trend among threat actors targeting Exchange servers, analysts say.
- Study Reveals Traditional Data Security Tools Have a 60% Failure Rate Against Ransomware and Extortion June 30, 2022Titaniam’s ‘State of Data Exfiltration & Extortion Report’ also finds that while over 70% of organizations had heavy investments in prevention, detection, and backup solutions, the majority of victims ended up giving into attackers' demands.
- NXM Announces Platform That Protects Space Infrastructure and IoT Devices From Cyberattacks June 30, 2022NXM Autonomous Security protects against network-wide device hacks and defends against critical IoT vulnerabilities.
- A Fintech Horror Story: How One Company Prioritizes Cybersecurity June 30, 2022A password link that didn't expire leads to the discovery of exposed personal information at a payments service.
- Critical ManageEngine ADAudit Plus Vulnerability Allows Network Takeover, Mass Data Exfiltration June 30, 2022An unauthenticated remote code execution vulnerability found in Zoho’s compliance tool could leave organizations exposed to an information disclosure catastrophe, new analysis shows.
- Zero-Days Aren't Going Away Anytime Soon & What Leaders Need to Know June 30, 2022There were a record number of zero-day attacks last year, but some basic cyber-hygiene strategies can help keep your organization more safe.
- Patch Now: Linux Container-Escape Flaw in Azure Service Fabric June 29, 2022Microsoft is urging organizations that don't have automatic updates enabled to update to the latest version of Linux Server Fabric to thwart the "FabricScape" cloud bug.
- Backdoor.Win32.InfecDoor.17.c / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/1fd70e41918c3a75c634b1c234ec36fb.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.InfecDoor.17.c Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware writes a ".420" settings file type to c drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can...
- Trojan-Mailfinder.Win32.VB.p / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/20e438d84aa2828826d52540d80bf7f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Mailfinder.Win32.VB.p Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware writes a dir with multiple PE files to c drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Shark.btu / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/5a83f8b8c8a8b7a85b3ff632aa60e793.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Shark.btu Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware writes multiple PE files to c drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Standard users can rename the executable...
- Yashma Ransomware Builder v1.2 / Insecure Permissions June 28, 2022Posted by malvuln on Jun 27Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/13e878ed7e547523cffc5728f6ba4190.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Yashma Ransomware Builder v1.2 Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The malware creates PE files with insecure permissions when writing to c:\ drive, granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user […]
- AnyDesk Public Exploit Disclosure - Arbitrary file write by symbolic link attack lead to denial-of-service attack on local machine June 28, 2022Posted by chan chan on Jun 27Hi FullDisclosure, I would like to publish an exploit that I found on AnyDesk as follows. # Exploit Title: AnyDesk allow arbitrary file write by symbolic link attack lead to denial-of-service attack on local machine # Google Dork: [if applicable] # Date: 24/5/2022 # Exploit Author: Erwin Chan # […]
- SEC-T CFP ongoing June 28, 2022Posted by Mattias Bååth via Fulldisclosure on Jun 27Hey all It's now less than two weeks to submit a talk to SEC-T 2022, at least if you want to be part of the first talk selection round (recommended) that we kick off July first. SEC-T is non-profit, non-corporate, two day, single track, con in Stockholm, […]
- CFP No cON Name 2022 - Barcelona June 28, 2022Posted by Jose Nicolas Castellano via Fulldisclosure on Jun 27No cON Name 2022 - Barcelona ************************************ ***** Call For Papers ****** ************************************ https://www.noconname.org/call-for-papers/ Exact place not disclosed until a few weeks before due celebration. * INTRODUCTION The organization has opened CFP proposals. No cON Name is the eldest Hacking and Security Conference in Span. […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0007: Directory Traversal vulnerability in SAP Focused Run (Simple Diagnostics Agent 1.0) June 21, 2022Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 21# Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0007: Directory Traversal vulnerability in SAP Focused Run (Simple Diagnostics Agent 1.0) ## Impact on Business Exposing the contents of a directory can lead to a disclosure of useful information for the attacker to devise exploits, such as creation times of files or […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0006: Information Disclosure vulnerability in SAP Focused Run (Simple Diagnostics Agent 1.0) June 21, 2022Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 21# Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0006: Information Disclosure vulnerability in SAP Focused Run (Simple Diagnostics Agent 1.0) ## Impact on Business Running unnecessary services, like a jetty webserver, may lead to increased surface area for an attack and also it unnecessarily exposes underlying vulnerabilities. ## Advisory Information - […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0005: Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability in SAP Fiori launchpad June 21, 2022Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 21# Onapsis Security Advisory 2022-0005: Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability in SAP Fiori launchpad ## Impact on Business Impact depends on the victim's privileges. In most cases, a successful attack allows an attacker to hijack a session, or force the victim to perform undesired requests in the SAP […]
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF