CloudFlare free Plesk extension for Webhosting users
ClouCloudFlare protects your websites from online threats and DDoS attacks, while making them twice as fast around the world. CloudFlare runs a globally distributed network. Once you enable CloudFlare on your website via Plesk Admin Panel, the traffic routes through the CloudFlare network before it reaches your server. CloudFlare stops malicious web traffic, fights DDoS attacks and automatically caches and delivers content for faster load times.
ServerShield by CloudFlare defends all your websites against online threats while making them load lightning fast.
CloudFlare free Plesk extension for Webhosting users
Now you can enable free account via our Plesk panel at no cost, this is a simple way to use a CDN to speed up your web site.
The Global Anycast Network
The CDN network is powered by 115 data centers around the world. View system status
The larger the network, the better performance and security we can deliver to our customers.
Every new data center improves the performance, security and reliability of millions of websites, as we expand our surface area to fight growing attacks and serve web requests even closer to the Internet user.
ServerShield for Plesk Panel 12 and higher
Included in Plesk Panel 12 and higher, Cloudflare offers ServerShield, an extension that provides Cloudflare functionality and management to hosting providers and Plesk server owners. Within Plesk, you now can easily deploy next generation CDN, bringing content closer and faster to visitors globally, at the same time as you block hackers, spammers, botnets, and DDoS attacks.
- View aggregate analytics for all websites on the server including threats blocked, requests processed, and bandwidth saved
- Manage key settings such as cache purging, security levels, and Railgun
- Instantly protect all websites on the server
- ServerShield Plus is now available, offering a cloud based web application firewall (WAF) with a single click. The WAF stops threats before they reach the server.
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Multiple Governments Buying Android Zero-Days for Spying: Google May 23, 2022An analysis from Google TAG shows that Android zero-day exploits were packaged and sold for state-backed surveillance.
- QuSecure Carves Out Space in Quantum Cryptography With Its Vision of a Post-RSA World May 23, 2022NIST may be on the brink of revealing which post-quantum computing encryption algorithms it is endorsing, solidifying commercial developments like QuProtect.
- Malicious Python Repository Package Drops Cobalt Strike on Windows, macOS & Linux Systems May 23, 2022The PyPI "pymafka" package is the latest example of growing attacker interest in abusing widely used open source software repositories.
- Linux Trojan XorDdos Attacks Surge, Targeting Cloud, IoT May 23, 2022Analysts have seen a massive spike in malicious activity by the XorDdos trojan in the last six months, against Linux cloud and IoT infrastructures .
- Why the Employee Experience Is Cyber Resilience May 23, 2022A culture of trust, combined with tools designed around employee experience, can work in tandem to help organizations become more resilient and secure.
- Valeo Networks Acquires Next I.T. May 23, 2022Next I.T. is the sixth and largest acquisition to date for Valeo Networks.
- Kingston Digital Releases Touch-Screen Hardware-Encrypted External SSD for Data Protection May 23, 2022IronKey Vault Privacy 80 External SSD safeguards against brute-force attacks and BadUSB with digitally-signed firmware.
- After the Okta Breach, Diversify Your Sources of Truth May 23, 2022What subsequent protections do you have in place when your first line of defense goes down?
- Chatbot Army Deployed in Latest DHL Shipping Phish May 20, 2022In a new phishing tactic, faux chatbots establish a conversation with victims to guide them to malicious links, researchers say.
- Partial Patching Still Provides Strong Protection Against APTs May 20, 2022Organizations that deploy updates only after a vulnerability is disclosed apply far fewer updates and do so at a lower cost than those that stay up to date on all of their software, university researchers say.
- Disclosing Vulnerability of CLink Office 2.0 May 23, 2022Posted by chan chan on May 23Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to submit a vulnerability found on CLink Office 2.0. I had contacted the vendor 60 days before but in vain. # Exploit Title: Multiple blind SQL injection vulnerabilities in in CLink Office 2.0 Anti-Spam management console # Date: 30 Mar 2022 # Exploit Author: […]
- [tool] tplink backup decryptor. May 23, 2022Posted by retset on May 23Yet another "tool" to decrypt a backup configs for some tplink wifi routers. Only tested on latest fw for "Archer C7". I hope that it will be useful for someone. https://github.com/ret5et/tplink_backup_decrypt_2022.bin
- SEC Consult SA-20220518-0 :: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities in SAP® Application Server, ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) May 18, 2022Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on May 18SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20220518-0 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities product: SAP® Application Server ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) vulnerable version: see section "Vulnerable / tested versions" fixed version: see SAP security notes...
- PHPIPAM 1.4.4 - CVE-2021-46426 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-03/2022 ]========================== PHPIPAM - Version 1.4.4 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents ]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability […]
- LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 - Stored XSS - CVE-2021-30140 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-12/2021 ]========================== LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability...
- Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3l8a_HSSU
- github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs / Catalog of current DLLs affecting vulnerable Ransomware strains. May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Reference list for my Ransomware exploitation research. Lists current DLLs I have seen to date that some ransomware search for, which I have used successfully to hijack and intercept vulnerable strains executing arbitrary code pre-encryption. https://github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 macOS Monterey 12.4 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213257. AMD Available for: macOS Monterey Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A memory corruption issue was addressed […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 tvOS 15.5 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213254. AppleAVD Available for: Apple TV 4K, Apple TV 4K (2nd generation), and Apple TV HD Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 watchOS 8.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213253. AppleAVD Available for: Apple Watch Series 3 and later Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A use after free […]
Security Awareness, la sicurezza aziendale parte dai dipendenti. L'ingegneria sociale fa spesso leva sull'ignoranza… https://t.co/nGAs70Ofn5
Torna all'inizio Scopri i nostri servizi di Cyber SecurityTroverai sicuramente quello che fa al caso tuo Se vuoi m… https://t.co/Emm5kUfFc4
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Today we see one of the latest additions to our SOCaaS, the Autonomous Threat… https://t.co/QNvHnKbEqq
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The Security Code Review (SCR) service is increasingly used by companies l… https://t.co/rJmYXr1oCj
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il servizio di Security Code Review (SCR) è sempre più utilizzato dalle aziende… https://t.co/g2ho2C8FYh