Cybercrime is increasingly targeting mobile devices and is constantly evolving. On social networks and through our personal contacts we increasingly receive scam attempts disguised as simple invitations. From the reports and press releases of the postal police we can see how in recent years the cases of Smishing have been increasing , which every year cause substantial economic damage to…
There was a dramatic 1160% increase in malicious PDF files in 2019-2020. It went from 411,800 malicious files to 5,224,056. PDF files are an enticing vector of phishing as they are cross-platform and allow attackers to engage more users, making their scam schemes more credible than a text email with a simple link. To lure users to click on links…
Successful phishing attacks are increasing rapidly and so is the variety of forms they come in. Today I want to bring a couple of examples of phishing reported in the last period on the Italian territory by the CSIRT ( Computer Security Incident Response Team ). Millions of users around the world are put at risk every day, statistically, one…
Over the years, scammers have stolen millions of dollars from businesses by compromising their official email accounts and using them to request fraudulent wire transfers . Technically these schemes, which are in effect scams, are called Business Email Compromise . There has been an increase in cyber intrusions related to Business Email Compromise schemes, involving scammers posing as executives ….
Spam seems to reach every single email account we use , no matter how careful we are or what the address provider is. How do spammers get all of our email addresses? Can we do something to hide our email address from common spammer techniques? Unfortunately, there’s not much you can do to stop spammers from bombarding you with emails….
Out of nowhere, someone replies to an email conversation dated months ago. This is a real conversation that actually happened. Maybe it’s about a meeting, a job opportunity. This email seems very relevant, but beware, it could be zombie phishing . Indeed, something is wrong, the topic discussed has been over for months and now there is a strange error…
Phishing is a type of social engineering attack often used to steal user data, including login credentials and credit card numbers . Occurs when an attacker, disguised as a trusted entity , tricks a victim into opening an email, instant message, or text message. The recipient is then tricked into clicking on a malicious link, which can lead to malware…
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- CyberDanube Security Research 20221124-0 | Authenticated Command Injection Hirschmann BAT-C2 November 29, 2022Posted by Thomas Weber on Nov 29CyberDanube Security Research 20221124-0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- title| Authenticated Command Injection product| Hirschmann (Belden) BAT-C2 vulnerable version| 22.214.171.124R8 fixed version| 09.13.01.00R04 CVE number| CVE-2022-40282 impact| High ...
- Exploiting an N-day vBulletin PHP Object Injection Vulnerability November 29, 2022Posted by Egidio Romano on Nov 29Hello list, Just wanted to share with you my latest blog post: http://karmainsecurity.com/exploiting-an-nday-vbulletin-php-object-injection Best regards, /EgiX
- Win32.Ransom.Conti / Crypto Logic Flaw November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/99e55ce93392068c970384ab24a0e13d.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Backup media: infosec.exchange/@malvuln Threat: Win32.Ransom.Conti Vulnerability: Crypto Logic Flaw Description: Conti ransomware FAILS to encrypt non PE files that have a ".exe" in the filename. Creating specially crafted file names...
- Ransomware Deception Tactics Part 1 November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Did you know? some Ransomware like CONTI and others will FAIL to encrypt non PE files that have a ".exe" in the filename. Test.exe.docx Test.exe.pdf Conti MD5: 9eb9197cd58f4417a27621c4e1b25a71 ATOMSILO MD5: 5559e9f5e1645f8554ea020a29a5a3ee
- Trojan.Win32.DarkNeuron.gen / Named Pipe Null DACL November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/d891c9374ccb2a4cae2274170e8644d8.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Backup media: infosec.exchange/@malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.DarkNeuron.gen Vulnerability: Named Pipe Null DACL Family: DarkNeuron (Turla Group) Type: PE32 MD5: d891c9374ccb2a4cae2274170e8644d8 Vuln ID: MVID-2022-0661 Disclosure: 11/24/2022...
- Backdoor.Win32.Autocrat.b / Weak Hardcoded Credentials November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/4262a8b52b902aa2e6bf02a156d1b8d4.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Backup media: infosec.exchange/@malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Autocrat.b Vulnerability: Weak Hardcoded Credentials Description: The malware is packed with PeCompact, listens on TCP port 8536 and requires authentication. However, the password...
- Backdoor.Win32.Serman.a / Unauthenticated Open Proxy November 29, 2022Posted by malvuln on Nov 29Discovery / credits: Malvuln (John Page aka hyp3rlinx) (c) 2022 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/f312e3a436995b86b205a1a37b1bf10f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Backup media: infosec.exchange/@malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Serman.a Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Open Proxy Family: Serman Type: PE32 MD5: f312e3a436995b86b205a1a37b1bf10f Vuln ID: MVID-2022-0659 Disclosure: 11/22/2022 Description: The...
- Open-Xchange Security Advisory 2022-11-24 November 29, 2022Posted by Martin Heiland via Fulldisclosure on Nov 29Dear subscribers, we're sharing our latest advisory with you and like to thank everyone who contributed in finding and solving those vulnerabilities. Feel free to join our bug bounty programs for OX AppSuite, Dovecot and PowerDNS at HackerOne and soon at YesWeHack. Yours sincerely, Martin Heiland, Open-Xchange […]
- [CVE-2022-33942] Intel Data Center Manager Console <= 126.96.36.199749 ”UserMgmtHandler" Authentication Logic Error Leading to Authentication Bypass November 29, 2022Posted by Julien Ahrens (RCE Security) on Nov 29RCE Security Advisory https://www.rcesecurity.com 1. ADVISORY INFORMATION ======================= Product: Intel Data Center Manager Vendor URL: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/data-center-manager-console/overview.html Type: Authentication Bypass by Spoofing [CWE-290] Date found: 2022-06-01 Date published: 2022-11-23 CVSSv3 Score: 10.0 (CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:H) CVE:...
- crashing potplayer again November 29, 2022Posted by houjingyi on Nov 29I disclosured a crash in potplayer last year : https://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2021/Mar/76 And I found a new one this year, this time is a mid file. Again I contacted Korea Internet & Security Agency(first-team () krcert or kr), they shared report to the onwer of the potplayer, Kakao Corp as they said. […]
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes L'impatto crescente delle minacce informatiche, su sistemi operativi privati op… https://t.co/FimxTS4o9G
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The growing impact of cyber threats, on private or corporate operating systems… https://t.co/y6G6RYA9n1
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Today we are talking about the CTI update of our services. Data security is… https://t.co/YAZkn7iFqa
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il tema della sicurezza delle informazioni è di grande attualità in questo peri… https://t.co/tfve5Kzr09
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The issue of information security is very topical in this historical period ch… https://t.co/TP8gvdRcrF