Acronis Cloud Backup
Looking to up the ante and earn more money with the ransomware , i Cybercriminals are increasingly using a tactic known as double extortion ransomware . Not only do they encrypt data and demand a ransom from the victim to regain access. They also threaten to upload them online if their conditions are not met. Let’s take a step back,…
The ransomware (or cyber extortion) threat is on the rise. In 2020, there was a spike in the number of reported incidents and the number of hackers attempting to extort money from organizations. It is important that every organization does all it can to combat these criminals and being informed is a key element. In this article we see the…
Acronis Active Protection is an advanced anti-ransomware technology. It actively protects all the data on your systems: documents, data of all kinds and Acronis backup files. It is a technology available for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems and protects against the latest ransomware actions such as Petya, WannaCry, Locky and Osiris. What is Ransomware? Ransomware is a particularly…
Introduction Corporate backup solutions: In light of the growing number of ransomware attacks in which cryptolockers stop database processes to unlock database files for encryption (Cerber, GlobeImposter, Rapid, Serpent) and they can encrypt local and network backups to request a ransom payment (Rapid, Spora), we decided to test the self-protection capabilities of the best backup solutions used in the corporate…
As you know, Acronis Data Cloud will receive a host of essential new enhancements (like backup for G Suite and cryptomining protection) and be renamed Acronis Cyber Cloud in just a few weeks. Acronis Cyber Cloud: distinguishes our data protection solution because it speaks to the customer’s weaknesses. ♦ Offering next-gen data protection – cyber protection – meets…
Modern Data Protection How to Completely Safeguard Businesses – with Ease Simplify is often a valuable mantra of success. Yet in a complex and ever-evolving IT environment, it isn’t necessarily the go-to approach for service providers. In the case of data protection, simplification may not only seem unlikely, but potentially unwise. Fortunately, certain innovative cloud technologies now make it simple…
subscription Subscription is a convenient way to receive updates, products or services on a regular and ongoing basis. This business model has stood the test of time. Over the years, satisfied customers have used regular services by subscribing news, magazines, CDs, wine and even opera tickets. And then the cloud arrived. The cloud has made IT complex easy and cheap,…
New Acronis Cloud Backup model for end users and new reseller plan Our Acronis Cloud Backup service is renewed with two distinct subscription types for end users and retailers / system integrators. With the former, it is possible to meet the needs of small and medium businesses that need to have a professional solution for managing their local and…
ACRONIS CLOUD BACKUP SYSTEM INTEGRATOR Thousands of system integrator — from small to large — succeed by selling an award- winning backup-as-a-service solution that supports more than 20 platforms. Acronis Cloud Backup protects any virtual, physical, and cloud environment, and lets you quickly realise incremental revenues with zero upfront costs and a pay-as-you-go business model. PROTECT ANY WORKLOAD, BACKUP TO ANY STORAGE…
At the breakneck speed of business, it can be easy to lose control of your data as it races between your physical and virtual servers, PCs and mobile devices, and private and public clouds. And as every racing fan knows, speed is paramount, but speed without control can be disastrous. [btnsx id=”5010″] With better control, you can more safely manage…
- The threat of DDoS ransomware
- Procedural Security Analysis – Thank you for contacting us!
- Zombie phishing: beware of emails, it could be zombies
- Social engineering: how hackers scam their victims
- What is phishing? Understanding and identifying social engineering attacks
- Avoid Ransomware: That’s why it’s best not to take any risks
- Double extortion ransomware: What they are and how to defend yourself
- Zero-Day attack: what they are and how to defend yourself with SOCaaS
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (17)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (6)
- Web Hosting (13)
- Inside Strata's Plans to Solve the Cloud Identity Puzzle February 25, 2021Strata Identity was founded to change businesses' approach to identity management as multicloud environments become the norm.
- Microsoft Releases Free Tool for Hunting SolarWinds Malware February 25, 2021Meanwhile, researchers at SecurityScorecard say the "fileless" malware loader in the attack - Teardrop - actually dates back to 2017.
- North Korea's Lazarus Group Expands to Stealing Defense Secrets February 25, 2021Several gigabytes of sensitive data stolen from one restricted network, with organizations in more than 12 countries impacted, Kaspersky says.
- Ransomware, Phishing Will Remain Primary Risks in 2021 February 25, 2021Attackers have doubled down on ransomware and phishing -- with some tweaks -- while deepfakes and disinformation will become more major threats in the future, according to a trio of threat reports.
- Thousands of VMware Servers Exposed to Critical RCE Bug February 25, 2021Security experts report scanning activity targeting vulnerable vCenter servers after a researcher published proof-of-concept code.
- 5 Key Steps Schools Can Take to Defend Against Cyber Threats February 25, 2021Educational institutions have become prime targets, but there are things they can do to stay safer.
- How to Avoid Falling Victim to a SolarWinds-Style Attack February 25, 2021A multilayered, zero-trust security posture provides a better chance of fending off sophisticated supply chain attackers before it's too late.
- Cybercriminals Target QuickBooks Databases February 24, 2021Stolen financial files then get sold on the Dark Web, researchers say.
- New APT Group Targets Airline Industry & Immigration February 24, 2021LazyScript bears similarities to some Middle Eastern groups but appears to be a distinct operation of its own, Malwarebytes says.
- 61% of Malware Delivered via Cloud Apps: Report February 24, 2021Researchers report the majority of malware is now delivered via cloud applications - a jump from 48% last year.
- Backdoor.Win32.DarkKomet.irv / Insecure Permissions February 23, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 23Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/a229acff4e0605ad24eaf3d9c44fdb1b.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.DarkKomet.irv Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: DarkKomet.irv creates an insecure dir named "Windupdt" under c:\ drive, granting change (C) permissions to authenticated user group. Standard users can rename...
- Trojan.Win32.Pluder.o / Insecure Permissions February 23, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 23Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ee22eea131c0e00162e4ba370f396a00.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Pluder.o Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: Creates an insecure dir named "z_Drivers" under c:\ drive, granting change (C) permissions to authenticated user group. Pluder.o also creates several registry key...
- Trojan.Win32.Pincav.cmfl / Insecure Permissions February 23, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 23Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/9d296ebd6b4f79457fcc61e38dcce61e.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Pincav.cmfl Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The trojan creates an insecure dir named "Windupdt" under c:\ drive, granting change (C) permissions to authenticated users group. Standard users can rename the...
- Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Daemonize.i / Remote Denial of Service February 23, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 23Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/61bec9f22a5955e076e0d5ddf6232f3f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Daemonize.i Vulnerability: Remote Denial of Service Description: Daemonize.i listens on TCP port 5823, sending some junk packets to the trojan results in invalid pointer read leading to an access violation and […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Ketch.h / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow (SEH) February 23, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 23Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/63c55ad21e0771c7f9ca71ec3bfcea0f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Ketch.h Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow (SEH) Description: Ketch makes HTTP request to port 80 for a file named script.dat, after process the server response of 1,612 bytes or more it […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Inject.tyq / Insecure Permissions February 23, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 23Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/833868d3092bea833839a6b8ec196046.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Inject.tyq Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The backdoor creates an dir named "hotfix" under c:\ drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Type: PE32 MD5:...
- IBM(R) Db2(R) Windows client DLL Hijacking Vulnerability(0day) February 23, 2021Posted by houjingyi on Feb 23A few months ago I disclosed Cisco Webex Teams Client for Windows DLL Hijacking Vulnerability I found : https://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2020/Oct/16 In that post I mentioned "I will add more details 90 days after my report or a security bulletin available". Here it comes. NOTICE : This vulnerability seems did not get […]
- CIRA Canadian Shield iOS Application - MITM SSL Certificate Vulnerability (CVE-2021-27189) February 23, 2021Posted by David Coomber on Feb 23CIRA Canadian Shield iOS Application - MITM SSL Certificate Vulnerability (CVE-2021-27189)
- [KIS-2021-02] docsify <= 4.11.6 DOM-based Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability February 20, 2021Posted by research on Feb 19-------------------------------------------------------------- docsify
- Backdoor.Win32.Bionet.10 / Anonymous Logon February 19, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 19Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/be559307f5cd055f123a637b1135c8d3.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Bionet.10 Vulnerability: Anonymous Logon Description: The backdoor listens on TCP port 12348 and allows anonymous logon credentials to be used to access an infected host. Type: PE32 MD5: be559307f5cd055f123a637b1135c8d3 Vuln ID:...
Cyber threat intelligence identify dangers before they cause damage Find threats before they become a problem… https://t.co/eoT3Mfmi7g
Analisi di Sicurezza Procedurale Verifica che le operazioni in azienda rispettino gli standard imposti per il trat… https://t.co/HYs4UsX3mP
VPN Aziendali connessioni protette sempre e dovunque Gran parte del lavoro ormai passa per la rete,la sicurezza dev… https://t.co/ZreMXSsS17
Ultimamente ci sono stati casi critici di ransomware degni di nota. L’Universita' Tor Vergata ha subito un attacco… https://t.co/oHVilx0VXx
There have been critical cases of ransomware of note lately. Tor Vergata University suffered an attack that knocked… https://t.co/FQYuyKdAv6