A Hybrid Cloud Backup Solution for System Integrator and reseller
ACRONIS CLOUD BACKUP SYSTEM INTEGRATOR Thousands of system integrator — from small to large — succeed by selling an award- winning backup-as-a-service solution that supports more than 20 platforms. Acronis Cloud Backup protects any virtual, physical, and cloud environment, and lets you quickly realise incremental revenues with zero upfront costs and a pay-as-you-go business model.
PROTECT ANY WORKLOAD, BACKUP TO ANY STORAGE
You, as a system integrator, need to support an increasing number of use cases to retain customers and expand your Total Addressable Market (TAM). Acronis Cloud Backup provides you with tools and options to protect any device in any location by backing up to any storage and recovering to any platform.
ACRONIS CLOUD BACKUP SYSTEM INTEGRATOR
EXACT FIT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Control Your Deployment
• Secure Online Desktop-Hosted (Turnkey solution)
• Hybrid Cloud
Control Your Licensing
• Supports both pay-as-you-go and pre-paid models
• Supports hard and soft quotas
• Offers per-GB or per-seat/per-device licenses
Control Your Packaging
• White label the backup service
• Control the availability of specific features Set quotas for specific accounts and groups
Control Your Technology Model
• Includes a set of pre-built integrations to connect Acronis Backup Cloud to your billing, management, and provisioning solutions
• Furthermore Acronis Cloud Backup offers cloud automation using RESTful management API
Protection for 20+ platforms
• On-Premise, remote, cloud
• Windows®, Linux®, Mac®
• VMware vSphere®, Microsoft
• Hyper-V®, Citrix XenServer®, Linux KVM, Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization, and Oracle VM Server
• Amazon EC2®, Azure®
• Office 365®
• Exchange, SQL®, SharePoint®
• Active Directory®
• iPhone®, iPad®, Android®
World’s Fastest Recovery
• Acronis Universal Restore
• Granular recovery
• Bare-metal recovery
• Acronis Instant RestoreTM
• Virtual host recovery
• Acronis vmFlashbackTM
• Automated recovery
• Any-to-any migration (P2V, V2V, V2P, P2P, P2C, C2C, etc.)
Flexible Storage Options
• Local Disks
• NAS, SAN
• Acronis Cloud Storage
• Off-host operations
• 14+ data centers
• Third-party hosted, including Azure,
• Amazon® S3, IBM Bluemix®
• Multi-tenant cloud
• 2048-bit SSL channel encryption
• AES-256 data encryption in transit and at rest
• Tier-IV designed, SSAE-16 certified
• data centers provided by Acronis
• Network based login restrictions
ACRONIS CLOUD BACKUP SYSTEM INTEGRATOR
NEW Acronis Active ProtectionTM
Protects your customers’ data and systems from ransomware attacks
by detecting, blocking, and reversing suspicious changes to data, backup files, and the backup agent.
NEW Acronis ASignTM
Eliminates miscommunications with users, suppliers, and customers by supporting the authenticity of your customers’ files with signatures enabled by blockchain.
Management and Customization
• Multi-tenant service platform with multiple partner tiers
• Multiple points of custom branding • Ability to enable/disable specific features for customers
• Granular control over quotas for storage and devices
• Automated backup agent updates from the cloud for easy maintenance
• Integrates with Odin®, HostBill, Flexiant®, WHMCS®, ConnectWise®, Autotask®, LabTech®, and Microsoft Azure
• Provides integrations settings configuration and status right in the cloud console
• Simplifies integration efforts with RESTful management APIs
• Integrates with APS Cloud Application Standard v2.0/1.2
Unified Cloud Console
• Easy, centralized administration of all partner and customer accounts
• A single console to manage all services from Acronis
• Intuitive, touch-ready web console • Already in the Acronis Cloud – zero installation required
Dedicated Technical Support
• Pre-sales and post-sales support for system integrator, provided by a designated team of specialists to help you in all stages of the customer lifecycle
• Tier II technical support 24/7/365 free of charge, exclusively for certified Acronis partners Professional Services
• Acronis Professional Services to help ensure the success of your Acronis implementations
• Professional assistance with more complex service deployments, including private-cloud backup and software-defined storage implementations Training and Certifications
• Acronis Training & Certification courses tailored to teach your team how to sell and implement hybrid cloud data protection strategies
• Classroom and online training sessions led by professional instructors who guides you through the exercises, use cases, and online examination
- The threat of DDoS ransomware
- Procedural Security Analysis – Thank you for contacting us!
- Zombie phishing: beware of emails, it could be zombies
- Social engineering: how hackers scam their victims
- What is phishing? Understanding and identifying social engineering attacks
- Avoid Ransomware: That’s why it’s best not to take any risks
- Double extortion ransomware: What they are and how to defend yourself
- Zero-Day attack: what they are and how to defend yourself with SOCaaS
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (17)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (6)
- Web Hosting (13)
- Inside Strata's Plans to Solve the Cloud Identity Puzzle February 25, 2021Strata Identity was founded to change businesses' approach to identity management as multicloud environments become the norm.
- Microsoft Releases Free Tool for Hunting SolarWinds Malware February 25, 2021Meanwhile, researchers at SecurityScorecard say the "fileless" malware loader in the attack - Teardrop - actually dates back to 2017.
- North Korea's Lazarus Group Expands to Stealing Defense Secrets February 25, 2021Several gigabytes of sensitive data stolen from one restricted network, with organizations in more than 12 countries impacted, Kaspersky says.
- Ransomware, Phishing Will Remain Primary Risks in 2021 February 25, 2021Attackers have doubled down on ransomware and phishing -- with some tweaks -- while deepfakes and disinformation will become more major threats in the future, according to a trio of threat reports.
- Thousands of VMware Servers Exposed to Critical RCE Bug February 25, 2021Security experts report scanning activity targeting vulnerable vCenter servers after a researcher published proof-of-concept code.
- 5 Key Steps Schools Can Take to Defend Against Cyber Threats February 25, 2021Educational institutions have become prime targets, but there are things they can do to stay safer.
- How to Avoid Falling Victim to a SolarWinds-Style Attack February 25, 2021A multilayered, zero-trust security posture provides a better chance of fending off sophisticated supply chain attackers before it's too late.
- Cybercriminals Target QuickBooks Databases February 24, 2021Stolen financial files then get sold on the Dark Web, researchers say.
- New APT Group Targets Airline Industry & Immigration February 24, 2021LazyScript bears similarities to some Middle Eastern groups but appears to be a distinct operation of its own, Malwarebytes says.
- 61% of Malware Delivered via Cloud Apps: Report February 24, 2021Researchers report the majority of malware is now delivered via cloud applications - a jump from 48% last year.
- Backdoor.Win32.DarkKomet.irv / Insecure Permissions February 23, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 23Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/a229acff4e0605ad24eaf3d9c44fdb1b.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.DarkKomet.irv Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: DarkKomet.irv creates an insecure dir named "Windupdt" under c:\ drive, granting change (C) permissions to authenticated user group. Standard users can rename...
- Trojan.Win32.Pluder.o / Insecure Permissions February 23, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 23Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ee22eea131c0e00162e4ba370f396a00.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Pluder.o Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: Creates an insecure dir named "z_Drivers" under c:\ drive, granting change (C) permissions to authenticated user group. Pluder.o also creates several registry key...
- Trojan.Win32.Pincav.cmfl / Insecure Permissions February 23, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 23Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/9d296ebd6b4f79457fcc61e38dcce61e.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan.Win32.Pincav.cmfl Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The trojan creates an insecure dir named "Windupdt" under c:\ drive, granting change (C) permissions to authenticated users group. Standard users can rename the...
- Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Daemonize.i / Remote Denial of Service February 23, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 23Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/61bec9f22a5955e076e0d5ddf6232f3f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Daemonize.i Vulnerability: Remote Denial of Service Description: Daemonize.i listens on TCP port 5823, sending some junk packets to the trojan results in invalid pointer read leading to an access violation and […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Ketch.h / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow (SEH) February 23, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 23Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/63c55ad21e0771c7f9ca71ec3bfcea0f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Ketch.h Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow (SEH) Description: Ketch makes HTTP request to port 80 for a file named script.dat, after process the server response of 1,612 bytes or more it […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Inject.tyq / Insecure Permissions February 23, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 23Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/833868d3092bea833839a6b8ec196046.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Inject.tyq Vulnerability: Insecure Permissions Description: The backdoor creates an dir named "hotfix" under c:\ drive granting change (C) permissions to the authenticated user group. Type: PE32 MD5:...
- IBM(R) Db2(R) Windows client DLL Hijacking Vulnerability(0day) February 23, 2021Posted by houjingyi on Feb 23A few months ago I disclosed Cisco Webex Teams Client for Windows DLL Hijacking Vulnerability I found : https://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2020/Oct/16 In that post I mentioned "I will add more details 90 days after my report or a security bulletin available". Here it comes. NOTICE : This vulnerability seems did not get […]
- CIRA Canadian Shield iOS Application - MITM SSL Certificate Vulnerability (CVE-2021-27189) February 23, 2021Posted by David Coomber on Feb 23CIRA Canadian Shield iOS Application - MITM SSL Certificate Vulnerability (CVE-2021-27189)
- [KIS-2021-02] docsify <= 4.11.6 DOM-based Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability February 20, 2021Posted by research on Feb 19-------------------------------------------------------------- docsify
- Backdoor.Win32.Bionet.10 / Anonymous Logon February 19, 2021Posted by malvuln on Feb 19Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/be559307f5cd055f123a637b1135c8d3.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Bionet.10 Vulnerability: Anonymous Logon Description: The backdoor listens on TCP port 12348 and allows anonymous logon credentials to be used to access an infected host. Type: PE32 MD5: be559307f5cd055f123a637b1135c8d3 Vuln ID:...
Cyber threat intelligence identify dangers before they cause damage Find threats before they become a problem… https://t.co/eoT3Mfmi7g
Analisi di Sicurezza Procedurale Verifica che le operazioni in azienda rispettino gli standard imposti per il trat… https://t.co/HYs4UsX3mP
VPN Aziendali connessioni protette sempre e dovunque Gran parte del lavoro ormai passa per la rete,la sicurezza dev… https://t.co/ZreMXSsS17
Ultimamente ci sono stati casi critici di ransomware degni di nota. L’Universita' Tor Vergata ha subito un attacco… https://t.co/oHVilx0VXx
There have been critical cases of ransomware of note lately. Tor Vergata University suffered an attack that knocked… https://t.co/FQYuyKdAv6