A Hybrid Cloud Backup Solution for System Integrator and reseller
ACRONIS CLOUD BACKUP SYSTEM INTEGRATOR Thousands of system integrator — from small to large — succeed by selling an award- winning backup-as-a-service solution that supports more than 20 platforms. Acronis Cloud Backup protects any virtual, physical, and cloud environment, and lets you quickly realise incremental revenues with zero upfront costs and a pay-as-you-go business model.
PROTECT ANY WORKLOAD, BACKUP TO ANY STORAGE
You, as a system integrator, need to support an increasing number of use cases to retain customers and expand your Total Addressable Market (TAM). Acronis Cloud Backup provides you with tools and options to protect any device in any location by backing up to any storage and recovering to any platform.
ACRONIS CLOUD BACKUP SYSTEM INTEGRATOR
EXACT FIT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Control Your Deployment
• Secure Online Desktop-Hosted (Turnkey solution)
• Hybrid Cloud
Control Your Licensing
• Supports both pay-as-you-go and pre-paid models
• Supports hard and soft quotas
• Offers per-GB or per-seat/per-device licenses
Control Your Packaging
• White label the backup service
• Control the availability of specific features Set quotas for specific accounts and groups
Control Your Technology Model
• Includes a set of pre-built integrations to connect Acronis Backup Cloud to your billing, management, and provisioning solutions
• Furthermore Acronis Cloud Backup offers cloud automation using RESTful management API
Protection for 20+ platforms
• On-Premise, remote, cloud
• Windows®, Linux®, Mac®
• VMware vSphere®, Microsoft
• Hyper-V®, Citrix XenServer®, Linux KVM, Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization, and Oracle VM Server
• Amazon EC2®, Azure®
• Office 365®
• Exchange, SQL®, SharePoint®
• Active Directory®
• iPhone®, iPad®, Android®
World’s Fastest Recovery
• Acronis Universal Restore
• Granular recovery
• Bare-metal recovery
• Acronis Instant RestoreTM
• Virtual host recovery
• Acronis vmFlashbackTM
• Automated recovery
• Any-to-any migration (P2V, V2V, V2P, P2P, P2C, C2C, etc.)
Flexible Storage Options
• Local Disks
• NAS, SAN
• Acronis Cloud Storage
• Off-host operations
• 14+ data centers
• Third-party hosted, including Azure,
• Amazon® S3, IBM Bluemix®
• Multi-tenant cloud
• 2048-bit SSL channel encryption
• AES-256 data encryption in transit and at rest
• Tier-IV designed, SSAE-16 certified
• data centers provided by Acronis
• Network based login restrictions
ACRONIS CLOUD BACKUP SYSTEM INTEGRATOR
NEW Acronis Active ProtectionTM
Protects your customers’ data and systems from ransomware attacks
by detecting, blocking, and reversing suspicious changes to data, backup files, and the backup agent.
NEW Acronis ASignTM
Eliminates miscommunications with users, suppliers, and customers by supporting the authenticity of your customers’ files with signatures enabled by blockchain.
Management and Customization
• Multi-tenant service platform with multiple partner tiers
• Multiple points of custom branding • Ability to enable/disable specific features for customers
• Granular control over quotas for storage and devices
• Automated backup agent updates from the cloud for easy maintenance
• Integrates with Odin®, HostBill, Flexiant®, WHMCS®, ConnectWise®, Autotask®, LabTech®, and Microsoft Azure
• Provides integrations settings configuration and status right in the cloud console
• Simplifies integration efforts with RESTful management APIs
• Integrates with APS Cloud Application Standard v2.0/1.2
Unified Cloud Console
• Easy, centralized administration of all partner and customer accounts
• A single console to manage all services from Acronis
• Intuitive, touch-ready web console • Already in the Acronis Cloud – zero installation required
Dedicated Technical Support
• Pre-sales and post-sales support for system integrator, provided by a designated team of specialists to help you in all stages of the customer lifecycle
• Tier II technical support 24/7/365 free of charge, exclusively for certified Acronis partners Professional Services
• Acronis Professional Services to help ensure the success of your Acronis implementations
• Professional assistance with more complex service deployments, including private-cloud backup and software-defined storage implementations Training and Certifications
• Acronis Training & Certification courses tailored to teach your team how to sell and implement hybrid cloud data protection strategies
• Classroom and online training sessions led by professional instructors who guides you through the exercises, use cases, and online examination
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (169)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Authentication Is Static, Yet Attackers Are Dynamic: Filling the Critical Gap May 20, 2022To succeed against dynamic cybercriminals, organizations must go multiple steps further and build a learning system that evolves over time to keep up with attacker tactics.
- New Open Source Project Brings Consistent Identity Access to Multicloud May 20, 2022Hexa and IDQL allows organizations using cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform to apply consistent access policy across all applications, regardless of environment.
- More Than 1,000 Cybersecurity Career Pursuers Complete the (ISC)² Entry-Level Cybersecurity Certification Pilot Exam May 19, 2022New professional certification program establishes a pathway into the workforce for students and career changers by demonstrating their foundational knowledge, skills and abilities to employers.
- Deadbolt Ransomware Targeting QNAP NAS Devices May 19, 2022QNAP is urging customers of its NAS products to update QTS and avoid exposing the devices to the Internet.
- Pro-Russian Information Operations Escalate in Ukraine War May 19, 2022In the three months since the war started, Russian operatives and those allied with the nation's interests have unleashed a deluge of disinformation and fake news to try and sow fear and confusion in Ukraine, security vendor says.
- DoJ Won't Charge 'Good Faith' Security Researchers May 19, 2022Revised policy means security analysts won't be charged under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
- Majority of Kubernetes API Servers Exposed to the Public Internet May 19, 2022Shadowserver Foundation researchers find 380,000 open Kubernetes API servers.
- Dig Exits Stealth With $11M for Cloud Data Detection and Response Solution May 19, 2022CrowdStrike and CyberArk invest in Dig's seed round, which was led by Team8, alongside Merlin Ventures and chairs of MongoDB and Exabeam.
- 6 Scary Tactics Used in Mobile App Attacks May 19, 2022Mobile attacks have been going on for many years, but the threat is rapidly evolving as more sophisticated malware families with novel features enter the scene.
- Phishing Attacks for Initial Access Surged 54% in Q1 May 19, 2022For the first time in a year, security incidents involving email compromises surpassed ransomware incidents, a new analysis shows.
- SEC Consult SA-20220518-0 :: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities in SAP® Application Server, ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) May 18, 2022Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on May 18SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20220518-0 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities product: SAP® Application Server ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) vulnerable version: see section "Vulnerable / tested versions" fixed version: see SAP security notes...
- PHPIPAM 1.4.4 - CVE-2021-46426 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-03/2022 ]========================== PHPIPAM - Version 1.4.4 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents ]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability […]
- LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 - Stored XSS - CVE-2021-30140 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-12/2021 ]========================== LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability...
- Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3l8a_HSSU
- github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs / Catalog of current DLLs affecting vulnerable Ransomware strains. May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Reference list for my Ransomware exploitation research. Lists current DLLs I have seen to date that some ransomware search for, which I have used successfully to hijack and intercept vulnerable strains executing arbitrary code pre-encryption. https://github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 macOS Monterey 12.4 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213257. AMD Available for: macOS Monterey Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A memory corruption issue was addressed […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 tvOS 15.5 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213254. AppleAVD Available for: Apple TV 4K, Apple TV 4K (2nd generation), and Apple TV HD Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 watchOS 8.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213253. AppleAVD Available for: Apple Watch Series 3 and later Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A use after free […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-3 macOS Big Sur 11.6.6 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-3 macOS Big Sur 11.6.6 macOS Big Sur 11.6.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213256. apache Available for: macOS Big Sur Impact: Multiple issues in apache Description: Multiple issues were addressed by updating apache to version 2.4.53. CVE-2021-44224 […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-1 iOS 15.5 and iPadOS 15.5 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-1 iOS 15.5 and iPadOS 15.5 iOS 15.5 and iPadOS 15.5 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213258. AppleAVD Available for: iPhone 6s and later, iPad Pro (all models), iPad Air 2 and later, iPad 5th generation and later, […]
Security Awareness, la sicurezza aziendale parte dai dipendenti. L'ingegneria sociale fa spesso leva sull'ignoranza… https://t.co/nGAs70Ofn5
Torna all'inizio Scopri i nostri servizi di Cyber SecurityTroverai sicuramente quello che fa al caso tuo Se vuoi m… https://t.co/Emm5kUfFc4
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Today we see one of the latest additions to our SOCaaS, the Autonomous Threat… https://t.co/QNvHnKbEqq
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The Security Code Review (SCR) service is increasingly used by companies l… https://t.co/rJmYXr1oCj
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il servizio di Security Code Review (SCR) è sempre più utilizzato dalle aziende… https://t.co/g2ho2C8FYh