Backup as a Service
Despite some seasonal declines, ransomware is still a serious security threat, especially for those who underestimate it . It is often thought that to protect yourself from ransomware it is enough to have a backup copy of your data. This point of view does not take into consideration various aspects. One of them is the relationship between ransomware and NAS…
ransomware gangs have been targeting businesses in recent times, demanding larger payments than they can extort from consumers. The plan was very successful. According to the new data, 70% of the attacked companies paid the ransom to get their data back. Avoiding ransomware is a necessity, these figures implicitly prove it. If such a large number of companies pay, it…
Looking to up the ante and earn more money with the ransomware , i Cybercriminals are increasingly using a tactic known as double extortion ransomware . Not only do they encrypt data and demand a ransom from the victim to regain access. They also threaten to upload them online if their conditions are not met. Let’s take a step back,…
The ransomware (or cyber extortion) threat is on the rise. In 2020, there was a spike in the number of reported incidents and the number of hackers attempting to extort money from organizations. It is important that every organization does all it can to combat these criminals and being informed is a key element. In this article we see the…
Acronis Active Protection is an advanced anti-ransomware technology. It actively protects all the data on your systems: documents, data of all kinds and Acronis backup files. It is a technology available for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems and protects against the latest ransomware actions such as Petya, WannaCry, Locky and Osiris. What is Ransomware? Ransomware is a particularly…
Introduction Corporate backup solutions: In light of the growing number of ransomware attacks in which cryptolockers stop database processes to unlock database files for encryption (Cerber, GlobeImposter, Rapid, Serpent) and they can encrypt local and network backups to request a ransom payment (Rapid, Spora), we decided to test the self-protection capabilities of the best backup solutions used in the corporate…
As you know, Acronis Data Cloud will receive a host of essential new enhancements (like backup for G Suite and cryptomining protection) and be renamed Acronis Cyber Cloud in just a few weeks. Acronis Cyber Cloud: distinguishes our data protection solution because it speaks to the customer’s weaknesses. ♦ Offering next-gen data protection – cyber protection – meets…
Modern Data Protection How to Completely Safeguard Businesses – with Ease Simplify is often a valuable mantra of success. Yet in a complex and ever-evolving IT environment, it isn’t necessarily the go-to approach for service providers. In the case of data protection, simplification may not only seem unlikely, but potentially unwise. Fortunately, certain innovative cloud technologies now make it simple…
subscription Subscription is a convenient way to receive updates, products or services on a regular and ongoing basis. This business model has stood the test of time. Over the years, satisfied customers have used regular services by subscribing news, magazines, CDs, wine and even opera tickets. And then the cloud arrived. The cloud has made IT complex easy and cheap,…
New Acronis Cloud Backup model for end users and new reseller plan Our Acronis Cloud Backup service is renewed with two distinct subscription types for end users and retailers / system integrators. With the former, it is possible to meet the needs of small and medium businesses that need to have a professional solution for managing their local and…
ACRONIS CLOUD BACKUP SYSTEM INTEGRATOR Thousands of system integrator — from small to large — succeed by selling an award- winning backup-as-a-service solution that supports more than 20 platforms. Acronis Cloud Backup protects any virtual, physical, and cloud environment, and lets you quickly realise incremental revenues with zero upfront costs and a pay-as-you-go business model. PROTECT ANY WORKLOAD, BACKUP TO ANY STORAGE…
NAS Network Attached Storage (NAS) is a great low-cost tool for storing your data like backups (single files / folders or entire operating system images). Thanks to its connection (ethernet or wifi) with the local network (LAN) it is possible to easily copy the contents from your PC or server to the NAS using manual and / or automatic systems….
At the breakneck speed of business, it can be easy to lose control of your data as it races between your physical and virtual servers, PCs and mobile devices, and private and public clouds. And as every racing fan knows, speed is paramount, but speed without control can be disastrous. [btnsx id=”5010″] With better control, you can more safely manage…
Veeam Availability Ogni giorno sempre più clienti dei backup tradizionali passano a Veeam®. Perché? Perché le tecnologie progettate per l’era client-server non possono offrire l’Availability 24.7.365 di cui necessitano le aziende moderne, né la capacità di ripristinare in pochi minuti o secondi qualsiasi servizio IT in esecuzione nel cloud ibrido. [bg_collapse view=”button-blue” color=”#ffffff” icon=”eye” expand_text=”Maggiori informazioni” collapse_text=”Mostra meno” ] La sostituzione…
Veeam Backup Remote Access. We are happy to announce that the RTM build of Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 2 is now read up and running on Veeam Cloud Connect service! This is the latest update for our flagship product and adds support for the upcoming release of Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows 2.0 along with other significant enhancements…
BaaS (Backup as a Service) is the service that allows your company to save a copy (off-site copy) of data in Cloud. In this way, you can store your information in a safe place and then restore it at any time in case of disaster.BaaS is one of the ways to implement backup 3-2-1 rule. Secure Online Desktop provides its…
Veeam 2017 Availability Report 3 Steps To Avoid $21.8M In Downtime Costs [btnsx id=”4150″] Examining the real world impacts when service Availability goals are not met. Veeam® commissioned ESG to survey over 1,000 global IT decision makers to better understand the protection, recovery, and Availability challenges they are facing today. Overall results were surprising – demonstrating a startling amount of…
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- “Left of boom” and “right of boom”: having a winning strategy
- Smishing: a fraud similar to phishing
- Network Traffic Analyzer: an extra gear for the Next Gen SIEM
- The importance of Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Red Team, Blue Team and Purple Team: what are the differences?
- Magecart attack: what it is and how to protect yourself
- 9 reasons why you should consider using a VPN
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (18)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (14)
- Web Hosting (15)
- New Normal Demands New Security Leadership Structure August 2, 2021At the inaugural Omdia Analyst Summit, experts discuss where the past year has created gaps in traditional security strategy and how organizations can fill them.
- Multiple Zero-Day Flaws Discovered in Popular Hospital Pneumatic Tube System August 2, 2021"PwnedPiper" flaws could allow attackers to disrupt delivery of lab samples or steal hospital employee credentials, new research shows.
- 8 Security Tools to be Unveiled at Black Hat USA July 28, 2021Security researchers and practitioners share a host of new cyber tools for penetration testing, reverse engineering, malware defense, and more.
- Biden Administration Responds to Geopolitical Cyber Threats July 23, 2021In response to growing concerns regarding the recent uptick in large-scale, nation-state-backed ransomware attacks on critical infrastructure, the Biden administration is taking new action to tackle the evolving challenges posed by ransomware attacks.
- 7 Hot Cyber Threat Trends to Expect at Black Hat July 22, 2021A sneak peek of some of the main themes at Black Hat USA next month.
- Law Firm for Ford, Pfizer, Exxon Discloses Ransomware Attack July 19, 2021Campbell Conroy & O'Neil reports the attack affected personal data including Social Security numbers, passport numbers, and payment card data for some individuals.
- US Accuses China of Using Criminal Hackers in Cyber Espionage Operations July 19, 2021DOJ indicts four Chinese individuals for alleged role in attacks targeting intellectual property, trade secrets belonging to defense contractors, maritime companies, aircraft service firms, and others.
- How Gaming Attack Data Aids Defenders Across Industries July 19, 2021Web application attacks against the video game industry quadrupled in 2020 compared to the previous year, but companies outside entertainment can learn from the data.
- NSO Group Spyware Used On Journalists & Activists Worldwide July 19, 2021An investigation finds Pegasus spyware, intended for use on criminals and terrorists, has been used in targeted campaigns against others around the world.
- When Ransomware Comes to (Your) Town July 19, 2021While steps for defending against a ransomware attack vary based on the size of the government entity and the resources available to each one, rooting out ransomware ultimately will come down to two things: system architecture and partnerships.
- Backdoor.Win32.Nbdd.bgz / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow July 27, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jul 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6fab73bf104c6a9211b94f9559faa134.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Nbdd.bgz Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: NetBot_Attacker VIP 5.9 on initial startup listens on port 8080 and on subsequent restarts port 80. Third-party attackers who can reach an infected system […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Bifrose.acci / Local Stack Buffer Overflow July 27, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jul 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/611dbff0d68df777c6d6881e00440143.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Bifrose.acci Vulnerability: Local Stack Buffer Overflow Description: Bifrost doesn't properly validate the IP address when importing Bifrost settings (.set) files. The IP address offset is located after a NULL byte which […]
- Backdoor.Win32.PsyRat.b / Remote Denial of Service July 27, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jul 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/5817183894cb513239f6aef28895130c_B.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.PsyRat.b Vulnerability: Remote Denial of Service Description: The PsyRAT 1.02 malware listens by default on TCP port 9863. Third-party attackers who can reach infected systems can send a specially crafted command […]
- Backdoor.Win32.PsyRat.b / Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution July 27, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jul 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/5817183894cb513239f6aef28895130c.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.PsyRat.b Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution Description: The PsyRAT 1.02 malware listens by default on TCP port 9863, but can be changed when building backdoor servers. Third-party attackers who can reach...
- Backdoor.Win32.Agent.cu / Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution July 27, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jul 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ce1963d3fd6a8e1383aac40a1f1c4107_C.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Agent.cu Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP ports 10426, 56185. Third-party attackers who can reach infected systems can execute commands made available by the backdoor....
- Backdoor.Win32.Agent.cu / Port Bounce Scan (MITM) July 27, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jul 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ce1963d3fd6a8e1383aac40a1f1c4107_B.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Agent.cu Vulnerability: Port Bounce Scan (MITM) Description: The malware listens on TCP ports 10426, 56185, its FTP component accepts any username/password credentials. Third-party attackers who successfully logon can abuse the...
- Backdoor.Win32.Agent.cu / Authentication Bypass RCE July 27, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jul 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ce1963d3fd6a8e1383aac40a1f1c4107.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Agent.cu Vulnerability: Authentication Bypass RCE Description: The malware listens on TCP ports 10426, 56185. Third-party attackers who can reach infected systems can logon using any username/password combination. Intruders may then...
- Backdoor.Win32.Mazben.me / Unauthenticated Open Proxy July 27, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jul 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6681d5e4b68abd21a14c704edf9e2ff5.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Mazben.me Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Open Proxy Description: The malware listens on random TCP ports like 3515, 7936, 3972. Third-party attackers who can connect to the infected system can relay requests from the […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.aaur / Unauthenticated Open Proxy July 27, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jul 26Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/16d598c01f7b391986c8c19eded005b1.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.aaur Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Open Proxy Description: The malware listens on TCP port 8080. Third-party attackers who can connect to the infected system can relay requests from the original connection to the...
- ATLASSIAN - CVE-2020-36239 - Jira Data Center and Jira Service Management Data Center July 27, 2021Posted by Atlassian on Jul 26This email refers to the advisory found at https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/jira-data-center-and-jira-service-management-data-center-security-advisory-2021-07-21-1063571388.html CVE ID: * CVE-2020-36239 Products: Jira Data Center, Jira Core Data Center, Jira Software Data Center, and Jira Service Management Data Center. Affected Versions - Jira Data Center, Jira Core Data Center, and Jira Software Data Center: 6.3.0
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Quando si parla di sicurezza informatica e ci si trova dalla parte degli attacc… https://t.co/lYBxdVIxTi
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes When it comes to cyber security and is on the side of the attackers, we often… https://t.co/8o43bo6riu
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Every day we hear about some new technology threats or vulnerabilities. Latel… https://t.co/YyZZPgyV6h
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Every day we hear about some new technology threats or vulnerabilities. Latel… https://t.co/uV5QZuvPVS
Tempo di lettura stimato: 6 minuti Ogni giorno sentiamo parlare di qualche nuova minaccia o vulnerabilità in ambi… https://t.co/nlHWBfE6QU