Backup as a Service
The ransomware (or cyber extortion) threat is on the rise. In 2020, there was a spike in the number of reported incidents and the number of hackers attempting to extort money from organizations. It is important that every organization does all it can to combat these criminals and being informed is a key element. In this article we see the…
Acronis Active Protection is an advanced anti-ransomware technology. It actively protects all the data on your systems: documents, data of all kinds and Acronis backup files. It is a technology available for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems and protects against the latest ransomware actions such as Petya, WannaCry, Locky and Osiris. What is Ransomware? Ransomware is a particularly…
Introduction Corporate backup solutions: In light of the growing number of ransomware attacks in which cryptolockers stop database processes to unlock database files for encryption (Cerber, GlobeImposter, Rapid, Serpent) and they can encrypt local and network backups to request a ransom payment (Rapid, Spora), we decided to test the self-protection capabilities of the best backup solutions used in the corporate…
As you know, Acronis Data Cloud will receive a host of essential new enhancements (like backup for G Suite and cryptomining protection) and be renamed Acronis Cyber Cloud in just a few weeks. Acronis Cyber Cloud: distinguishes our data protection solution because it speaks to the customer’s weaknesses. ♦ Offering next-gen data protection – cyber protection – meets…
Modern Data Protection How to Completely Safeguard Businesses – with Ease Simplify is often a valuable mantra of success. Yet in a complex and ever-evolving IT environment, it isn’t necessarily the go-to approach for service providers. In the case of data protection, simplification may not only seem unlikely, but potentially unwise. Fortunately, certain innovative cloud technologies now make it simple…
subscription Subscription is a convenient way to receive updates, products or services on a regular and ongoing basis. This business model has stood the test of time. Over the years, satisfied customers have used regular services by subscribing news, magazines, CDs, wine and even opera tickets. And then the cloud arrived. The cloud has made IT complex easy and cheap,…
New Acronis Cloud Backup model for end users and new reseller plan Our Acronis Cloud Backup service is renewed with two distinct subscription types for end users and retailers / system integrators. With the former, it is possible to meet the needs of small and medium businesses that need to have a professional solution for managing their local and…
ACRONIS CLOUD BACKUP SYSTEM INTEGRATOR Thousands of system integrator — from small to large — succeed by selling an award- winning backup-as-a-service solution that supports more than 20 platforms. Acronis Cloud Backup protects any virtual, physical, and cloud environment, and lets you quickly realise incremental revenues with zero upfront costs and a pay-as-you-go business model. PROTECT ANY WORKLOAD, BACKUP TO ANY STORAGE…
NAS Network Attached Storage (NAS) is a great low-cost tool for storing your data like backups (single files / folders or entire operating system images). Thanks to its connection (ethernet or wifi) with the local network (LAN) it is possible to easily copy the contents from your PC or server to the NAS using manual and / or automatic systems….
At the breakneck speed of business, it can be easy to lose control of your data as it races between your physical and virtual servers, PCs and mobile devices, and private and public clouds. And as every racing fan knows, speed is paramount, but speed without control can be disastrous. [btnsx id=”5010″] With better control, you can more safely manage…
Veeam Availability Ogni giorno sempre più clienti dei backup tradizionali passano a Veeam®. Perché? Perché le tecnologie progettate per l’era client-server non possono offrire l’Availability 24.7.365 di cui necessitano le aziende moderne, né la capacità di ripristinare in pochi minuti o secondi qualsiasi servizio IT in esecuzione nel cloud ibrido. [bg_collapse view=”button-blue” color=”#ffffff” icon=”eye” expand_text=”Maggiori informazioni” collapse_text=”Mostra meno” ] La sostituzione…
Veeam Backup Remote Access. We are happy to announce that the RTM build of Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 2 is now read up and running on Veeam Cloud Connect service! This is the latest update for our flagship product and adds support for the upcoming release of Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows 2.0 along with other significant enhancements…
BaaS (Backup as a Service) is the service that allows your company to save a copy (off-site copy) of data in Cloud. In this way, you can store your information in a safe place and then restore it at any time in case of disaster.BaaS is one of the ways to implement backup 3-2-1 rule. Secure Online Desktop provides its…
Veeam 2017 Availability Report 3 Steps To Avoid $21.8M In Downtime Costs [btnsx id=”4150″] Examining the real world impacts when service Availability goals are not met. Veeam® commissioned ESG to survey over 1,000 global IT decision makers to better understand the protection, recovery, and Availability challenges they are facing today. Overall results were surprising – demonstrating a startling amount of…
- Zero-Day attack: what they are and how to defend yourself with SOCaaS
- Monitoring system, an overview
- Data Exfiltration: defense against data theft
- Install a Let’s Encrypt certificate on Debian based machine
- WastedLocker: Next generation ransomware
- Protecting a site in WordPress: security package
- Critical ransomware: examples of successful attacks
- Secure Online Desktop Social Initiatives
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (16)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (6)
- Web Hosting (12)
- Intel Confirms Unauthorized Access of Earnings-Related Data January 22, 2021News likely contributed to slide of over 9% in chipmaker's stock at one point Friday.
- Speed of Digital Transformation May Lead to Greater App Vulnerabilities January 22, 2021The fastest-moving industries are struggling to produce secure code, according to AppSec experts.
- How Cybersecurity Newbs Can Start Out on the Right Foot January 22, 2021Cybersecurity experts share their savvy tips and useful resources for infosec hopefuls.
- Why North Korea Excels in Cybercrime January 22, 2021North Korea is laser-focused on boosting its cyber capabilities, and it's doing a remarkable job of it.
- DreamBus, FreakOut Botnets Pose New Threat to Linux Systems January 21, 2021Researchers from Zscaler and Check Point describe botnets as designed for DDoS attacks, cryptocurrency mining, and other malicious purposes.
- Breach Data Shows Attackers Switched Gears in 2020 January 21, 2021Attackers focused more on ransomware, while the consolidation of data into large databases led to fewer reported breaches but more records leaked.
- Attackers Leave Stolen Credentials Searchable on Google January 21, 2021Operators behind a global phishing campaign inadvertently left thousands of stolen credentials accessible via Google Search.
- Cloud Jacking: The Bold New World of Enterprise Cybersecurity January 21, 2021Increased reliance on cloud computing puts more weight on robust authentication systems to protect data against hijackers.
- 7 Steps to Secure a WordPress Site January 21, 2021Many companies operate under the assumption that their WordPress sites are secure -- and that couldn't be anything further from the truth.
- Hacker Pig Latin: A Base64 Primer for Security Analysts January 21, 2021The Base64 encoding scheme is often used to hide the plaintext elements in the early stages of an attack that can't be concealed under the veil of encryption. Here's how to see through its tricks.
- Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.adef / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 22, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 22Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/c8f55ce7bbec784a97d7bfc6d7b1931f.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Hupigon.adef Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: Backdoor Hupigon (Cracked by bartchen) bartchen () vip sina com, listens on TCP ports 8001,8002,8003,8004 and 8005. Sending a large contaminated HTTP POST request...
- Backdoor.Win32.Xel / Remote Authentication Buffer Overflow January 22, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 22Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/3648c68bfe395fb9980ae547d881572c.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Xel Vulnerability: Remote Authentication Buffer Overflow Description: Xel listens on TCP port 8023 and requires authentication good for them!, upon connecting you are greeted with a password prompt: XeL TROJAN based […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Verify.f / Missing Authentication January 22, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 22Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/119cd00c48678d63ec07762a7ff08ac7.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Verify.f Vulnerability: Missing Authentication Description: Backdoor.Win32.Verify by pMK, yet another self-hating backdoor as it lacks authentication granting access to whoever can reach the infected system. This malware listens on...
- Backdoor.Win32.Onalf / Missing Authentication January 22, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 22Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ba815d409cd714c0eac010b5970f6408.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Onalf Vulnerability: Missing Authentication Description: WinRemoteShell (Onalf) listens for commands on TCP port 2020. Interestingly, it will only start listening once it can connect outbound to SMTP port 25. Not much […]
- Backdoor.Win32.WinShell.30 / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow / Missing Authentication January 22, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 22Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/56a2b135c8d35561ea5b04694155eb77.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.WinShell.30 Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow / Missing Authentication Description: WinShell.30 listens on TCP port 5277 for commands. Attackers or responders who can reach the infected host can trigger a buffer […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Zxman / Missing Authentication January 22, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 22Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6b2a9304d1c7a63365db0f9fd12d39b0.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Zxman Vulnerability: Missing Authentication Description: Backdoor.Win32.Zxman by Zx-man listens on TCP port 2048 for commands. However, anyone who can reach the infected host can take control as there is no authentication […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Whisper.b / Remote Stack Corruption January 22, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 22Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/a0edb91f62c8c083ec35b32a922168d1.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Whisper.b Vulnerability: Remote Stack Corruption Description: Whisper.b listens on TCP port 113 and connects to port 6667, deletes itself drops executable named rundll32.exe in Windows\System dir. The malware is prone to […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Whirlpool.10 / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 22, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 22Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/bf0682b674ef23cf8ba0deeaf546f422.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Whirlpool.10 Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: Whirlpool listens on UDP Datagram ports 8848 and 8864. Sending a 192 byte payload to port 8864 triggers a stack buffer overflow overwriting both […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.geq / Remote Buffer Overflow January 22, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 22Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/fd14cc7f025f49a3e08b4169d44a774e.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.geq Vulnerability: Remote Buffer Overflow Description: Zombam.geq listens for connections on TCP port 80 and trys connect to SMTP port 25. By sending a HTTP GET request of about 2000 bytes […]
- [REVIVE-SA-2021-001] Revive Adserver Vulnerabilities January 22, 2021Posted by Matteo Beccati via Fulldisclosure on Jan 22======================================================================== Revive Adserver Security Advisory REVIVE-SA-2021-001 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ https://www.revive-adserver.com/security/revive-sa-2021-001 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ CVE-IDs: CVE-2021-22871, CVE-2021-22872, CVE-2021-22873 Date:...
Ransomware commonly comes up with an email that tricks users into trusting a malicious file. Many of the most recen… https://t.co/wIarD0ojXT
Tempo di lettura: 5 minSul web sono disponibili moltissime applicazioni open source che permettono di gestire le pi… https://t.co/SjCg383iEF
On the web there are many open source applications that allow you to manage the most various situations. It is comm… https://t.co/e5OZvRPAqm
Tempo di lettura: 4 minLa pratica dello shadow IT e' l'utilizzo di sistemi informatici, dispositivi, software, appl… https://t.co/9wQPtvqemG
The practice of shadow IT is the use of computer systems, devices, software, applications and services without the… https://t.co/CgzjblglX9