Tempo di lettura: 8 min Che cos’e’ il regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR) dell’Unione Europea (UE)? ♦ Il GDPR è un nuovo regolamento UE che non riguarda solo le aziende con sede nell’Unione Europea! ♦ Il GDPR riguarda i dati personali e in generale prevede norme più severe di gran parte delle altre leggi a tutela della privacy…
GDPR tools GDPR, the European Union regulation aimed at strengthening and unifying data protection for all individuals within the European Union comes into force on 25th May. The regulation brings a huge change to European data security, but it also impacts many non-EU based business as well. If you’d like to find out more about GDPR you can read our…
Privacy To date, issues related to privacy and personal data protection are felt more than ever, just think of the scandal Facebook and Cambridge Analytica, it is no coincidence that the Privacy Guarantor and the European Union have introduced the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 April 27, 2016 (GDPR) which provides a series of guidelines that companies in the European community must…
regulation-2016-679-of-27-april-2016 The 2016-679 regulation of 27 April 2016 will apply in all Member States from 25 May 2018, within which the companies will have to comply with the new Privacy Act. As activities related to privacy advice and specifically in relation to the minimum security measures that must be prepared following the Gap Analysis and Privacy Assessment, the Secure Online…
GDPR 2018: che cosa c’è di nuovo e cosa c’è di vecchio. Nel mio lavoro di professionista della privacy ho avuto a che fare con aziende e pubbliche amministrazioni
New European regulation GDPR 2018 Link utili New privacy regulation Genaral Data Protection Regulation General Data Protection Regulation: what’s new and what’s old Privacy
- Zero-Day attack: what they are and how to defend yourself with SOCaaS
- Monitoring system, an overview
- Data Exfiltration: defense against data theft
- Install a Let’s Encrypt certificate on Debian based machine
- WastedLocker: Next generation ransomware
- Protecting a site in WordPress: security package
- Critical ransomware: examples of successful attacks
- Secure Online Desktop Social Initiatives
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (16)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (6)
- Web Hosting (12)
- NSA Appoints Rob Joyce as Cyber Director January 15, 2021Joyce has long worked in US cybersecurity leadership, most recently serving as the NSA's top representative in the UK.
- Successful Malware Incidents Rise as Attackers Shift Tactics January 15, 2021As employees moved to working from home and on mobile devices, attackers followed them and focused on weekend attacks, a security firm says.
- How to Achieve Collaboration Tool Compliance January 15, 2021Organizations must fully understand the regulatory guidance on collaboration security and privacy so they can continue to implement and expand their use of tools such as Zoom and Teams.
- Name That Toon: Before I Go ... January 15, 2021Feeling creative? Submit your caption in the comments, and our panel of experts will reward the winner with a $25 Amazon gift card.
- These Kids Are All Right January 15, 2021Faculty and students at the William E. Doar School for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C. created "Cyberspace," a rap song about online safety as part of the NSA's national STOP. THINK. CONNECT. campaign back in 2012. Wonder how many went into security.
- Shifting Privacy Landscape, Disruptive Technologies Will Test Businesses January 14, 2021A new machine learning tool aims to mine privacy policies on behalf of users.
- 'Chimera' Threat Group Abuses Microsoft & Google Cloud Services January 14, 2021Researchers detail a new threat group targeting cloud services to achieve goals aligning with Chinese interests.
- Businesses Struggle with Cloud Availability as Attackers Take Aim January 14, 2021Researchers find organizations struggle with availability for cloud applications as government officials warn of cloud-focused cyberattacks.
- NSA Recommends Using Only 'Designated' DNS Resolvers January 14, 2021Agency provides guidelines on securely deploying DNS over HTTPS, aka DoH.
- Who Is Responsible for Protecting Physical Security Systems From Cyberattacks? January 14, 2021It's a question that continues to engage debate, as the majority of new physical security devices being installed are now connected to a network. While this offers myriad benefits, it also raises the question: Who is responsible for their cybersecurity?
- SEC Consult SA-20210113-1 :: Multiple vulnerabilities in flatCore CMS January 13, 2021Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab on Jan 13SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20210113-1 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple Vulnerabilities product: flatCore CMS vulnerable version: < 2.0.0 Build 139 fixed version: Release 2.0.0 Build 139 CVE number: CVE-2021-23835, CVE-2021-23836, CVE-2021-23837, CVE-2021-23838 impact: High homepage:...
- SEC Consult SA-20210113-0 :: Multiple vulnerabilities in Pepperl+Fuchs IO-Link Master Series January 13, 2021Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab on Jan 13SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20210113-0 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple vulnerabilities product: Pepperl+Fuchs IO-Link Master Series See "Vulnerable / tested versions" vulnerable version: System 1.36 / Application 1.5.28 fixed version: System 1.52 / Application 1.6.11 CVE number:...
- Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.a / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 13, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 12Discovery / credits: malvuln - Malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6c5081e9b65a52963b0b1ae612ef7eb4.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.a Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: The malware listens on TCP port 80, sending an HTTP GET request with 300 or more bytes will trigger buffer overflow overwriting EIP. Type: […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Levelone.b / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 13, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 12Discovery / credits: malvuln - Malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/3f82e6ddc9f5242f5af200d2fbae4ce4.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Levelone.b Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: The backdoor listens on Port 7777, sending two large consecutive HTTP OPTIONS requests trigger the buffer overflow overwriting EIP. Type: PE32 MD5:...
- Backdoor.Win32.Levelone.a / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 13, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 12Discovery / credits: malvuln - Malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6a2d09c4527cf222e4e2571b074fcc0c.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Levelone.a Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: The malware listens on Port 1500, sending a specially crafted HTTP TRACE request causes a buffer overflow and overwrites EIP with our payload. If […]
- Backdoor.Win32.Ketch.b / Remote Stack Buffer Overflow January 13, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jan 12Discovery / credits: malvuln - Malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/9d7be3799594a82bf7056905f501af03.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Ketch.b Vulnerability: Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Description: Makes HTTP GET request for a file "script.dat", and writes the server response to temporary file named "watchb.tmp" under c:\Windows dir. At 1032...
- Re: Backdoor.Win32.Xtreme.yvp / Insecure Permissions EoP January 13, 2021Posted by bo0od on Jan 12When you say backdoor, you mean backdoor which microsoft remotely using it or you mean a malware can take advantage of? malvuln:
- Advisory: ES2021-01 - Loopback access control bypass in coturn by using 0.0.0.0, [::1] or [::] as the peer address January 13, 2021Posted by Sandro Gauci on Jan 12# Loopback access control bypass in coturn by using 0.0.0.0, [::1] or [::] as the peer address - Fixed version: 4.5.2 - Enable Security Advisory: https://github.com/EnableSecurity/advisories/tree/master/ES2021-01-coturn-access-control-bypass - Coturn Security Advisory: https://github.com/coturn/coturn/security/advisories/GHSA-6g6j-r9rf-cm7p - Other references: - CVE-2020-26262 -...
- Re: Trovent Security Advisory 2010-01 [updated] / CVE-2020-28208: Rocket.Chat email address enumeration vulnerability January 13, 2021Posted by Stefan Pietsch on Jan 12# Trovent Security Advisory 2010-01 # ##################################### Email address enumeration in reset password ########################################### Overview ######## Advisory ID: TRSA-2010-01 Advisory version: 1.1 Advisory status: Public Advisory URL: https://trovent.io/security-advisory-2010-01 Affected product: Web application Rocket.Chat Affected version:
- Envira Gallery - Lite Edition - Version 184.108.40.206 CVE-2020-35581 CVE-2020-35582 January 13, 2021Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares on Jan 12==== [Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-12/2020] ============================= Envira Gallery - Lite Edition - Version 220.127.116.11 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil ===== [Table of Contents] ================================================ • Overview • Detailed description • Disclosure timeline • Acknowledgements • References ===== [Vulnerability Information]...
Tempo di lettura: 4 minLa pratica dello shadow IT e' l'utilizzo di sistemi informatici, dispositivi, software, appl… https://t.co/9wQPtvqemG
The practice of shadow IT is the use of computer systems, devices, software, applications and services without the… https://t.co/CgzjblglX9
Acronis Active Protection e' una tecnologia anti-ransomware avanzata. Protegge attivamente tutti i dati dei vostri… https://t.co/Hw7Rs2YOQa
Le insider threat sono difficili da individuare perche' provengono, appunto, dall'interno della vostra organizzazio… https://t.co/aborWoeBgK
Se il sito e' lento, stai perdendo clienti. E' molto semplice e non ci sono modi piu' gentili per dire la stessa co… https://t.co/yB18k0UH49