Let’s Encrypt Free Certificates for all Webhosting users
Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated and open Certification Authority. The objective of Let’s Encrypt and the ACME protocol is to make it possible to set up an HTTPS server and have it automatically obtain a browser-trusted certificate, without any human intervention. This is accomplished by running a certificate management agent on the web server.
Plesk plugin is installed by default on all subscriptions, you just need to enable it if you like to use SSL certificate to protect your web site.
Creating SSL Certificates with Let’s Encrypt
To create your SSL Certificate just logon in your Webhosting portal, click on domain you like to create SSL certificates then click on related icon like show below:
If you still don’t have a Webhosting service you can access to Webhosting demo.
HTTPS and SEO
Once again Google dictates the rules to comply with so as not to see its site “penalized” compared to others. We are not talking about the classic penalties already explained in this section .. but we can talk about “positioning factor” as evidenced by one of the first statements provided by Google in 2014: “Https as a positioning factor”.
Starting from January 2017, to help users browse the web safely, Google Chrome will indicate as “NOT SECURE” all those pages that collect passwords or credit cards.
Unlike other positioning factors, implementing an SSL certificate involves difficulties, risks and costs.
- The SOAR benefits: simplifying investigation and response
- Security Code Review: How the service works
- Integration of the automated response: the automations in SOCaaS
- Coordination between CTI and SOC: how to further raise the defenses
- New Cloud Server: redundant internet
- Quality certificate for the SOCaaS of SOD
- Managed Detection and Response: a new preventive approach
- CLUSIT: our collaboration for better services
- Backup as a Service (17)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (22)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (5)
- Log Management (2)
- News (21)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (7)
- Secure Online Desktop (15)
- Security (170)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Forescout Launches Forescout Frontline to Help Organizations Tackle Ransomware and Real Time Threats May 25, 2022New threat hunting and risk identification service provides organizations with an enterprise-wide baseline of their threat landscape and risk exposure.
- Is Your Data Security Living on the Edge? May 25, 2022Gartner's security service edge fundamentally changes how companies should be delivering data protection in a cloud and mobile first world.
- Interpol's Massive 'Operation Delilah' Nabs BEC Bigwig May 25, 2022A sprawling, multiyear operation nabs a suspected SilverTerrier BEC group ringleader, exposing a massive attack infrastructure and sapping the group of a bit of its strength.
- JFrog Launches Project Pyrsia to Help Prevent Software Supply Chain Attacks May 25, 2022Open source software community initiative utilizes blockchain technology.
- Mastercard Launches Cybersecurity “Experience Centre” May 25, 2022Experience Centre features emerging Mastercard products and solutions for securing digital payments on a global scale, including those developed locally in Vancouver.
- Qualys to Unveil VMDR 2.0 at Qualys Security Conference in San Francisco May 25, 2022Company will detail enhancements to Vulnerability Management, Detection and Response solution next month.
- Corelight Announces New SaaS Platform for Threat Hunting May 25, 2022Corelight Investigator aids threat hunting and investigation through intelligent alert aggregation, built-in queries and scalable search
- Cybersecurity-Focused SYN Ventures Closes $300 Million Fund II May 25, 2022Cylance co-founder Ryan Permeh has joined full time as an operating partner.
- Vishing Attacks Reach All Time High, According to Latest Agari and PhishLabs Report May 25, 2022According to the findings, vishing attacks have overtaken business email compromise as the second most reported response-based email threat since Q3 2021.
- Zero-Click Zoom Bug Allows Code Execution Just by Sending a Message May 25, 2022Google has disclosed a nasty set of six bugs affecting Zoom chat that can be chained together for MitM and RCE attacks, no user interaction required.
- Disclosing Vulnerability of CLink Office 2.0 May 23, 2022Posted by chan chan on May 23Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to submit a vulnerability found on CLink Office 2.0. I had contacted the vendor 60 days before but in vain. # Exploit Title: Multiple blind SQL injection vulnerabilities in in CLink Office 2.0 Anti-Spam management console # Date: 30 Mar 2022 # Exploit Author: […]
- [tool] tplink backup decryptor. May 23, 2022Posted by retset on May 23Yet another "tool" to decrypt a backup configs for some tplink wifi routers. Only tested on latest fw for "Archer C7". I hope that it will be useful for someone. https://github.com/ret5et/tplink_backup_decrypt_2022.bin
- SEC Consult SA-20220518-0 :: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities in SAP® Application Server, ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) May 18, 2022Posted by SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab, Research via Fulldisclosure on May 18SEC Consult Vulnerability Lab Security Advisory < 20220518-0 > ======================================================================= title: Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities product: SAP® Application Server ABAP and ABAP® Platform (Different Software Components) vulnerable version: see section "Vulnerable / tested versions" fixed version: see SAP security notes...
- PHPIPAM 1.4.4 - CVE-2021-46426 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-03/2022 ]========================== PHPIPAM - Version 1.4.4 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents ]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability […]
- LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 - Stored XSS - CVE-2021-30140 May 18, 2022Posted by Rodolfo Augusto do Nascimento Tavares via Fulldisclosure on May 18=====[ Tempest Security Intelligence - ADV-12/2021 ]========================== LiquidFiles - 3.4.15 Author: Rodolfo Tavares Tempest Security Intelligence - Recife, Pernambuco - Brazil =====[ Table of Contents]================================================== * Overview * Detailed description * Timeline of disclosure * Thanks & Acknowledgements * References =====[ Vulnerability...
- Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Watch multiple LockBit Ransom get DESTROYED Mass PWNAGE at scale! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3l8a_HSSU
- github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs / Catalog of current DLLs affecting vulnerable Ransomware strains. May 18, 2022Posted by malvuln on May 18Reference list for my Ransomware exploitation research. Lists current DLLs I have seen to date that some ransomware search for, which I have used successfully to hijack and intercept vulnerable strains executing arbitrary code pre-encryption. https://github.com/malvuln/RansomDLLs
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-2 macOS Monterey 12.4 macOS Monterey 12.4 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213257. AMD Available for: macOS Monterey Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A memory corruption issue was addressed […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-6 tvOS 15.5 tvOS 15.5 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213254. AppleAVD Available for: Apple TV 4K, Apple TV 4K (2nd generation), and Apple TV HD Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel […]
- APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 May 17, 2022Posted by Apple Product Security via Fulldisclosure on May 16APPLE-SA-2022-05-16-5 watchOS 8.6 watchOS 8.6 addresses the following issues. Information about the security content is also available at https://support.apple.com/HT213253. AppleAVD Available for: Apple Watch Series 3 and later Impact: An application may be able to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges Description: A use after free […]
Security Awareness, la sicurezza aziendale parte dai dipendenti. L'ingegneria sociale fa spesso leva sull'ignoranza… https://t.co/nGAs70Ofn5
Torna all'inizio Scopri i nostri servizi di Cyber SecurityTroverai sicuramente quello che fa al caso tuo Se vuoi m… https://t.co/Emm5kUfFc4
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Today we see one of the latest additions to our SOCaaS, the Autonomous Threat… https://t.co/QNvHnKbEqq
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes The Security Code Review (SCR) service is increasingly used by companies l… https://t.co/rJmYXr1oCj
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes Il servizio di Security Code Review (SCR) è sempre più utilizzato dalle aziende… https://t.co/g2ho2C8FYh