SuperCloud – manage your VPS cloud network
When the resources required by a single virtual server are no longer enough, it’s time to move on to a more complex solution. SuperCloud of the Secure Online Desktop (SOD) allows the creation of a VPS cloud network to support every need for data processing and web software distribution.
With the flexible management of the server infrastructure in connection with each other, remarkable results can be achieved. Whether it is managing customer data or running web applications, SuperCloud offers flexibility and full control over resources.
The freedom to manage your own IT structure without having to buy it physically is a nice advantage, especially for small and medium-sized companies.
Control panel of the VDC
To make the best use of a VPS cloud, it is necessary to have a control panel that allows complete management of every aspect. From the control panel for SuperCloud virtual data centers, everything can be set up very easily.
The functions are added to those already provided by the Cloud Server service and introduce, not only the management of a virtual machine, but also that of a VM network. It is possible, among other things, to create and destroy virtual machines, to assign resources dynamically, to set up firewalls and automatic scaling rules.
The available console allows you to view the list of servers created within the SuperCloud. Details of each are also available, such as storage space, computing power and RAM memory.
SuperCloud VPS cloud management
The features available for managing the single virtual machine are completely similar to those offered by the Cloud Server service.
Flexible resource management is a prerogative of every server on the network. Independently of each other, within SuperCloud it is possible to assign the optimal quantity of resources to the single machine.
From the control panel it is possible to have access to a vast library of operating system images that can be installed on the servers. No additional costs, it’s all included in SOD’s SuperCloud plans for managing VPS clouds.
In addition, a significant number of open source web applications are available, freely usable.
An agile resource management system is included. These can be assigned when the machine is started, of course, but it is possible to set autoscaling rules to size the process of increasing them in response to a sudden request. The reverse process is also possible, with downward scaling to optimize the resources used and avoid waste.
It is possible, for example, to set a specific increase in computing power, RAM memory or storage space, in case the use of these exceeds a certain threshold for a certain period of time.
Scaling can take place both by increasing and decreasing resources in compliance with the imposed and configurable rules.
Resizing resources is a very valuable tool, especially if supported by load balancing or load balancing. Within a VPS cloud, it is necessary to try to optimize server response times. To do this, we go through a process that aims to make overall processing as efficient as possible by dividing and balancing the load on the individual machines.
The system offered by the SOD infrastructure uses balancing techniques that can be set by the user. Through these functions it is possible to reach an optimal load on each server, avoiding to irregularly weigh down the network calculation nodes.
Through the autoscaling and load balancing features of the VPS cloud, the resources used are always under control. No surprise, therefore, you only pay those actually used.
Service stability and security
The architecture offered in the service implements a redundant machine management system. If one server turns out to be unreachable, another will take its place immediately, ensuring the continuity of the service.
Simplicity and efficiency of the VPS cloud
It takes just a few steps to create a VPS cloud network.
After registering with the Supercloud service, it is possible, in a few minutes, to create a network of VPS complete with operating system (available within the control panel). Each server will have two network interfaces, one private and one public.
The modification of the servers according to your needs takes place via the control panel and the consoles of the individual VPS. Panel and console can be reached from any device simply via the internet.
The characteristics of flexibility of resources, stability of the infrastructure and software available, make the offer of SOD SuperCloud plans really interesting.
- Secure Online Desktop 10 years later: our corporate anniversary
- Air-Fi: attacking computers that are disconnected and without network hardware is possible
- Examples of phishing: the latest campaigns mentioned by the CSIRT
- Event Overload? Our SOCaaS can help!
- Business email compromise (BEC) schemes
- XDR as an approach to security
- What is threat intelligence?
- Data Loss Prevention: definition and uses
- Backup as a Service (2)
- Cloud Conference (3)
- Cloud CRM (1)
- Cloud Server/VPS (20)
- Conferenza Cloud (4)
- ICT Monitoring (4)
- Log Management (2)
- News (18)
- ownCloud (4)
- Privacy (6)
- Secure Online Desktop (14)
- Security (11)
- Web Hosting (15)
- Mission Critical: What Really Matters in a Cybersecurity Incident June 17, 2021The things you do before and during a cybersecurity incident can make or break the success of your response.
- Ukraine Police Disrupt Cl0p Ransomware Operation June 16, 2021Growing list of similar actions in recent months may finally be scaring some operators into quitting, but threat is far from over, security experts say.
- Ransomware Operators' Strategies Evolve as Attacks Rise June 16, 2021Security researchers find ransomware operators rely less on email and more on criminal groups for initial access into target networks.
- Biden Tells Putin Critical Infrastructure Sectors 'Off Limits' to Russian Hacking June 16, 2021President Joe Biden said he and Russian President Vladimir Putin agreed to discuss boundaries in cyber activity.
- Security Flaw Discovered In Peloton Equipment June 16, 2021The vulnerability could give attackers remote root access to the bike's tablet, researchers report.
- Cars, Medicine, Electric Grids: Future Hackers Will Hit Much More Than Networks in an IT/OT Integrated World June 16, 2021Intelligent systems must include the right cybersecurity protections to prevent physical threats to operational technology.
- Russian National Convicted on Charges Related to Kelihos Botnet June 16, 2021Oleg Koshkin was arrested in 2019 and faces a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison, the DoJ reports.
- Is an Attacker Living Off Your Land? June 16, 2021Living-off-the-land attacks pose significant risks to organizations and, on top of that, are difficult to detect. Learn the basics about how these attacks operate and ways to limit their damage.
- Keeping Your Organization Secure When Dealing With the Unexpected June 16, 2021There's no way to anticipate every possible scenario, but the right approach to business continuity can help you respond effectively in any situation.
- Don't Get Stymied by Security Indecision June 16, 2021You might be increasing cyber-risk by not actively working to reduce it.
- Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.gen / Information Disclosure June 15, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 15Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/ff6516c881dee555b0cd253408b64404_D.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.Zombam.gen Vulnerability: Information Disclosure Description: Zombam malware listens on TCP port 80 and deploys an unsecured HTML Web UI for basic remote administration capability. Third-party attackers who can reach an infected...
- Backdoor.Win32.VB.pld / Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution June 15, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 15Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6ff35087d789f7aca6c0e3396984894e_B.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.VB.pld Vulnerability: Unauthenticated Remote Command Execution Description: The malware listens on TCP port 4000. Third-party attackers who can reach infected systems can connect to port 4000 and run commands made available […]
- Backdoor.Win32.VB.pld / Insecure Transit June 15, 2021Posted by malvuln on Jun 15Discovery / credits: Malvuln - malvuln.com (c) 2021 Original source: https://malvuln.com/advisory/6ff35087d789f7aca6c0e3396984894e.txt Contact: malvuln13 () gmail com Media: twitter.com/malvuln Threat: Backdoor.Win32.VB.pld Vulnerability: Insecure Transit Description: The malware listens on TCP port 4000 and has a chat feature "Hnadle-X Pro V1.0 Text Chat". Messages are passed in unencrypted plaintext across the network. […]
- popo2, kernel/tun driver bufferoverflow. June 15, 2021Posted by KJ Jung on Jun 15Linux kernel 5.4 version. latest. __tun_chr_ioctl function of ~/drivers/net/tun.c has a stack buffer overflow vulnerability. it get's arg, ifreq_len, and copy the arg(argp) to ifr(ifreq struct) and this steps are no bounds-checking. if cmd == TUNSETIFF or TUNSETQUEUE or and so on condition then it's enter copy_from_user function area.
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0014: Missing authorization check in SAP Solution Manager LM-SERVICE Component SP 11 PL 2 June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0014: Missing authorization check in SAP Solution Manager LM-SERVICE Component SP 11 PL 2 ## Impact on Business Due to a missing authorization check in SAP Solution Manager LM-SERVICE component a remote authenticated attacker could be able to execute privileged actions in the […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0013: [CVE-2020-26829] - Missing Authentication Check In SAP NetWeaver AS JAVA P2P Cluster communication June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0013: [CVE-2020-26829] - Missing Authentication Check In SAP NetWeaver AS JAVA P2P Cluster communication ## Impact on Business A malicious unauthenticated user could abuse the lack of authentication check on SAP Java P2P cluster communication, in order to connect to the respective TCP […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0012: SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence lack of server side validations leads to RCE June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0012: SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence lack of server side validations leads to RCE ## Impact on Business By abusing a Code Injection in SAP MII, an authenticated user with SAP XMII Developer privileges could execute code (including OS commands) on the server. […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0011 Missing authorization check in SolMan End-User Experience Monitoring June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0011: Missing authorization check in SolMan End-User Experience Monitoring ## Impact on Business Any authenticated user of the Solution Manager is able to craft/upload and execute EEM scripts on the SMDAgents affecting its Integrity, Confidentiality and Availability. ## Advisory Information - Public Release […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0010: File exfiltration and DoS in SolMan End-User Experience Monitoring June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0010: File exfiltration and DoS in SolMan End-User Experience Monitoring ## Impact on Business The End-User Experience Monitoring (EEM) application, part of the SAP Solution Manager, is vulnerable to path traversal. As a consequence, an unauthorized attacker would be able to read sensitive […]
- Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0009: Hard-coded Credentials in CA Introscope Enterprise Manager June 14, 2021Posted by Onapsis Research via Fulldisclosure on Jun 14# Onapsis Security Advisory 2021-0009: Hard-coded Credentials in CA Introscope Enterprise Manager ## Impact on Business Unauthenticated attackers can bypass the authentication if the default passwords for Admin and Guest have not been changed by the administrator. This may impact the confidentiality of the service. ## Advisory […]
Estimated reading time: 8 minutes Il termine shoulder surfing potrebbe evocare immagini di un piccolo surfista su… https://t.co/PKEpO1Mvzn
Ten years ago, on June 16, 2011, Secure Online Desktop was born. Many things have changed in ten years and we have… https://t.co/DN23n6BK7q
Dieci anni fa, il 16 giugno del 2011, nasceva Secure Online Desktop. Sono cambiate moltissime cose in dieci anni e… https://t.co/H7TPlWJ5Pk
Estimated reading time: 8 minutes The term shoulder surfing might conjure up images of a little surfer on his… https://t.co/3poUTq9MUc
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes I ricercatori della sicurezza hanno appena digerito il protocollo HTTP/2, ma gl… https://t.co/XsFsgBTpia