Information for the processing of personal data made pursuant to art. 13 of D.Lgs. 196/03 “Code on the protection of personal data”
THE HOLDER OF DATA
is Secure Online Desktop based at Via Bernardino Zacchetti 6, Reggio Emilia <privacy((at))secure-od.com>
a) The personal identification data you provide by completing the registration form will be processed to allow you to subscribe to the workshop / newsletter.
Your personal data will be treated legally and fairly, subject to the security requirements prescribed by the Code. Data processing is done through manual, computer and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data themselves.
GIVE THE DATA
The disclosure of the data is mandatory for the purposes of point (a). In the absence of the data we will not be able to complete its registration at the workshop / newsletter.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECT TO WHICH DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
Data communication can be made to individuals whose access to data is recognized by law or regulation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES (ARTICLE 7 OF D.LGS 196/03)
At any time, you may exercise your rights with respect to the data controller by contacting the address above; in particular it will be able to obtain:
1) the confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning you and their communication;
2) the indication of the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in case of treatment by means of electronic means, the identification details of the data controller, of the subjects to whom the data may be communicated;
3) updating, rectifying, or integrating the data;
4) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law;
5) oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons for the processing of data even though relevant to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of data in place for marketing purposes or for the accomplishment of market research.
According to Gartner, 36% of financial enterprises will have moved to the cloud by the year of 2020. Read more here: https://goo.gl/B4Lk2M
Utilizza gratuitamente il nostro servizio #AcronisCloudBackup con la licenza #freemium https://www.secure-od.com/it/acronis-cloud-backup/
Migrare al cloud: gli errori da non commettere @01netIT https://buff.ly/2Ah2bu3 #cloud #CloudComputing #business #PMI
The coming GDPR regulations will require personal data to be processed transparently to protect it from unauthorized access. Not doing so brings a fine of 20 million euros or 4% of ABV. Learn more about GDPR at: https://www.acronis.com/en-gb/articles/gdpr/ … #GDPR #dataprotection
Con la versione freemium https://cloud.secure-od.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=293 nel nostro servizio #Acronis Cloud Backup potrai utilizzare il software Acronis gratuitamente con il tuo NAS locale
ITANW01 – Network Specialist https://t.co/caxjoNIVPL
ITASEC01 – Network Security Specialist https://t.co/j58MTEiQKY
ITAHLP1 – ICT HelpDesk – 1° e 2° Livello https://t.co/Iggp1XNfjJ
According to Gartner, 36% of financial enterprises will have moved to the cloud by the year of 2020. Read more here: https://t.co/owHmPUjUGH
Come avere la propria rete informatica sotto controllo https://t.co/2NE1UGnTas