Information for the processing of personal data made pursuant to art. 13 of D.Lgs. 196/03 “Code on the protection of personal data”
THE HOLDER OF DATA
is Secure Online Desktop based at Via Bernardino Zacchetti 6, Reggio Emilia <privacy((at))secure-od.com>
a) The personal identification data you provide by completing the registration form will be processed to allow you to subscribe to the workshop / newsletter.
Your personal data will be treated legally and fairly, subject to the security requirements prescribed by the Code. Data processing is done through manual, computer and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data themselves.
GIVE THE DATA
The disclosure of the data is mandatory for the purposes of point (a). In the absence of the data we will not be able to complete its registration at the workshop / newsletter.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECT TO WHICH DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
Data communication can be made to individuals whose access to data is recognized by law or regulation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES (ARTICLE 7 OF D.LGS 196/03)
At any time, you may exercise your rights with respect to the data controller by contacting the address above; in particular it will be able to obtain:
1) the confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning you and their communication;
2) the indication of the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in case of treatment by means of electronic means, the identification details of the data controller, of the subjects to whom the data may be communicated;
3) updating, rectifying, or integrating the data;
4) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law;
5) oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons for the processing of data even though relevant to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of data in place for marketing purposes or for the accomplishment of market research.
Piccole e medie imprese hanno poco spazio di manovra quando si parla di investimenti. Proprio per questo, ogni pass… https://t.co/y8Ft5SHW4x
In the IT development process, sooner or later we come across API services, which stands for Application Programmin… https://t.co/WOKfe487af
Il cloud computing consente alle aziende di accedere a server, archivi, database e servizi aggiuntivi (applicativi)… https://t.co/QY2L8jcD61
Il cloud computing consente alle aziende di accedere a server, archivi, database e servizi aggiuntivi (applicativi)… https://t.co/HWeHceovvy
Nel processo di sviluppo informatico, prima o poi ci si imbatte nei servizi API, acronimo di Application Programmin… https://t.co/vQy4pcmwS1